RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 18-05-2010 11:31 PM

It might help you in a way other things haven't. A friend of mine went to a similar place & seems to be doing much better as a result. Sure she still has bad days, but doesn't everyone? :( Also you're not a pathetic bitch sweetheart :(

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 11:33 PM

updated r/v... gonna curl up in the closet corner with a plushie and cry now...

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 11:49 PM

*cuddles Crimson* Didn't understand all of your recentest post but it sounds like you're going through a lot of **** right now... wish I could make it better for you... :( *holds you gently and rocks* Maybe play some WoW to get away from it all for a bit?? sorry if that's crap advice, the best I could come up with at the moment. :(

*huggles Hels* Yeh I suppose you're right... I don't know though, I don't feel like I deserve treatment like that or am even sick enough... I suppose I could try applying though, or at least calling and finding out how long their waiting lists are. :( How are you doing tonight, love?

*hides in her hole* :'(

wildly insane 19-05-2010 12:05 AM

wow, I've only been gone a few hours and nobody's left here, ah well, guess I might actually force myself to bed.

Hey April, I agree with Helen, it could be worth a try.

*hugs Kahlia* don't worry about the holes hun. I don't like mondays or tuesdays either never mind the WTF days

*hugs Helen* I know you aren't saying everything, I don't mind, I'm just trying to help with what you are saying, if want me to shut up and go away I will.

wishes everyone sweet dreams and a pleasant sleep and anyone who lives in the other hemisphere I hope the day is going okay

I don't want to go to bed because then I have to deal with tomorrow and I've only just got through today, I want a bit of a break first before having to start again, but there's no such thing.

*sits in a corner on her own, rocking and crying, even though she knows that she has no good reason to feel like this and should stop being so pathetic*

Scarletdreamer 19-05-2010 12:12 AM

*hugs Hannah (?)* What's up, sweetie? You give more than you take... so I figure it is your turn to let us know what's going on in that head of yours... if you don't want to though, that's okay too. Just know that we're here to listen/support. *holds you gently*

I spy a Crimson. *extra-special cuddles*

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2304303)
*cuddles Crimson* Didn't understand all of your recentest post but it sounds like you're going through a lot of **** right now... wish I could make it better for you... :( *holds you gently and rocks* Maybe play some WoW to get away from it all for a bit?? sorry if that's crap advice, the best I could come up with at the moment. :(

*cuddles back* you do deserve treatment.

I can't even leave work for another 1.5 hrs (not like I'm being productive in the least...) then I have to go to the store, then home to cook dinner, etc etc... on the upside, tonight is chicken kiev so i can use the meat tenderizer to get some frustration out.
Though now I'm curious where i lost you in the post...

SoMuchMore 19-05-2010 12:16 AM

*hugs april* i think that it is worth a try too. I mean, you never know what will work. Im sorry that you've been feeling so badly. Ive been reading your r/v thread... I wish i could say something to make you feel better hun. But you arent pathetic or stupid or anything like that, i promise.

*cuddles crimson* i read your r/v thread too. Sounds like a bad situation with your rent and landlord and whatnot :-( Money issues can be such a b*tch...

*hugs hannah* I hope that your tomorrow goes okay and that you sleep well hun.

*hugs helen, mark, julie, kahlia, hayley, lindsay, taz, oliver, and everyone else*

Well i have the cleanest apartment in all the land. I havent eaten all day though... i really should, i cant tell if i'm hungry or not though.
*goes back into hiding*

Scarletdreamer 19-05-2010 12:17 AM

The bit about section 8 got me confused, as I don't know what that is. (Perhaps I ought to? dunno... :-S) The rest made sense. :) I'm sorry that you can't leave work for so long, and have so much to do... that sucks. :( Thinking of you and sending you cuddles, though!! ♥

Scarletdreamer 19-05-2010 12:18 AM

Laura!! *tackle squishes* :) How are you, love? It's OKAY to talk about how you're doing, and I do not want to hear another "fine" for the rest of my days... lol... that word is so effing overused - everyone overuses it, not just here - I HATE IT. Haha. Although I know that I use it as well... I'm glad your apartment is clean... but not eating is NOT good. Whether you are hungry or not, you should get something to eat. Please, sweetie? *cuddles tight*

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2304366)
The bit about section 8 got me confused, as I don't know what that is. (Perhaps I ought to? dunno... :-S) The rest made sense. :) I'm sorry that you can't leave work for so long, and have so much to do... that sucks. :( Thinking of you and sending you cuddles, though!! ♥

Section 8 is a HUD program that gives rent assistance to low income families.
*puts on invisibility cloak*

MammaMia 19-05-2010 12:25 AM

*curls up and cries*

I can't do this :(

wildly insane 19-05-2010 12:30 AM

thanks, ach I'm okay I'm just tired and scared that all I will ever do is fail. I need to kick myself up the bum and tell myself to just get on with it cos otherwise I wont get what I want, but I have no strength or confidence left.

thanks April *hugs back* you deserve to feel better and maybe res can help, who knows?

*hugs Laura back* thanks, yay clean apartment, you should try and eat something whether you're hungry or no

*hugs crimson* I've never used a meat tenderiser, or made chicken kievs for that matter. Hope you manage to vent the frustration successfully

*hugs Helen* yes you can, you definitely can

anyway shower and bed, that'll give me about 6 hours sleep - hmm... ah well, night everyone, stay safe

SoMuchMore 19-05-2010 12:32 AM

*falls over from being tackled by April* ok ok i wont say fine.. lol... um.. i dont really know how i am though.. Kind of lonely i guess. There isnt too many people to hang out with right now. I am going home on friday for about a week and half, which will either be really good or really bad.. u never know what my family. Oh.. and I'll maybe try to make some food in a little bit. *hugs*

*cuddles helen* you can do this hun. I'm sorry you're not doing well. PM me if u want/need to talk.

MammaMia 19-05-2010 12:40 AM

I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record =(

xxjuliexx 19-05-2010 01:08 AM

i dont wanna go to work!
y today grrrrr
...sorry bad mood

*sits*
it's my doing nothing day *grumbles, looks at the floor*
i isnt going to cry coz it's a stupid reason to cry it's just work
*kicks things* i hate work

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 01:18 AM

*cuddles with Julie*
It's ok to cry. I'll cry with you.

xxjuliexx 19-05-2010 01:23 AM

*snuggles into crimson and sniffles*

Scarletdreamer 19-05-2010 01:37 AM

How I wish I could cry... :( The only crying I do is on here...

Just tried dual-boxing with WoW - i.e., having two WoW games/accounts playing on the same computer at the same time. I had a lot of glitches... maybe I'll try again tomorrow? :-/ I really wanted to whiz my little priest on my RAF account through some quests so she can get caught up with my lowest level on my main account so I can get the triple experience points, etc.

Anyway. That's what I've been doing since supper to get my mind off anxiety/purging. :(

*hides in her hole for the night* :'(

xxjuliexx 19-05-2010 01:59 AM

*offers hugs to april*

taz35 19-05-2010 02:30 AM

*offers hugs to anyone, then hides in a dark corner under a blanket*