RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 01:18 PM

Mark *big cuddles* I totally understand the lack of concentration. Try writing a hugimongous paper (senior sem paper, the one I've been whinging about for months :o) without being able to really focus til the day it's due!! (I got a C on the rough draft... really, really upset with myself... it was probably the worst paper that I've ever written, at least for that prof, and he KNOWS that I can write well... :crying:) Anyway... enough whinging about that... heh... What's the shirt look like? :D I love shopping, heh, but I tend to overspend (which I blame on bipolar - addictive personality). Damn it. :(

*hugs Nicole* How're you doing today, love?

*huggles Hayley* Yeah, focusing on one toon works the best. But at least you're at level 20 now!! You can get a group together for Deadmines now (works better than when you're below level 20). Woot. :P I'm an "altoholic" - I tend to play on my alts a lot. I have 14 toons total (on Silvermoon and Grizzly Hills servers)... won't bore you all with the details, lol, but my highest is level-capped and took a lot of focus to get her up that high!! "Altoholic" indeed... :-X My very first toon was a night elf hunter, she's only lvl 39 now though. Hehe. But anyway... :)

I'm really tired... still. I'm at my parents' house and don't want to do ANYTHING... :( although I know I should work on my paper and the poems that I am going to write for my Women & Spirituality class, and the paper for that class, etc., etc., etc... I HATE UNI!!! :crying:

*hides*

nicole94 13-04-2010 01:21 PM

:O april! *finds and pounces*

im doing well thanks, laughing at my neighbour being pathetic :/ why dont you go back to sleep hun? lol. i cant wait to go to uni.

Doikers 13-04-2010 01:27 PM

ITs a red shirt with dark blue sleeves April :) Only 3 more weeks of Uni for you ,14 days counting today (is that right?) then you can relax a bit , no more papers . How did the library book sale go ? Get anything interesting ?

Nicole , What is your neighbour up to?

frenchhorn 13-04-2010 01:36 PM

*cuddles everyone*

My hand hurts a lot, I think its from playing because it was ok this morning, but now hurts after been playing. also the guy who i was half going out with text me saying he wants to leave a releationships for a bit to get his epilepsy under control, which is fair enough just don't think I realised how much I liked him because its made me feel really crap.

nicole94 13-04-2010 01:37 PM

omg she is s funny, she's suddenly decided she doesnt like our family, and we tried to talk to her, and she ran off down the street with her fingers in her ears going 'BLAH BLAH BLAH, IM NOT LISTENING, NO SHUT UP, I CANT HEAR YOU!' she is 40.........

Doikers 13-04-2010 01:44 PM

*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry you split up :( I wish I knew what to say . Perhaps you should take your hand to a Dr? especially if playing makes it worse as you are playing a lot from what I understand .

Oh Nicole your neighbour is acting like a child . Rise above it . some people !honestly ....

nicole94 13-04-2010 01:46 PM

i know she is lol. OH she just rang my doorbell and ran off XD i think its quite funny actually. she needs to come off the drugs :/

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:24 PM

*cuddles up next to Mark 'cause she needs the company* :( I spy you!! hehe... The booksale isn't til next Monday... but I will let you know if I find anything awesome!! Jarrod's been complaining though about all the books on my side of the bedroom... lol... we don't have any bookshelves so they are in thigh-high stacks on the floor. :P The shirt sounds cool... you should take a pic of you wearing it, once you get it, if it's in good condition. :) And yep, only 14 days (of school) left. *sigh* But then there's the week of finals... so yeh. :-X

*hugs Nicole* Lol, your neighbor sounds so immature!! As Mark said, some people!! :P How are you doing??

I tried to take a nap but I'm just not sleepy enough, I guess. Boo hiss. :( I just want to be playing WoW or summat and not thinking about how damn much I have been eating since I got to my parents' house. They have more prepared food than we do at our apartment so I eat more... and I'm keeping a food log for health psych for 3 days, today's the third day, it's due tomorrow, so yeah. :crying: I could fudge it but I don't want to really, it would make me feel bad. But I already feel bad... :'(

I feel so fat and icky. :crying:

*hides in shame where no one can find her*

nicole94 13-04-2010 02:26 PM

*hugs april* she is immature, but its funny. sorry you're not feeling too good :(

nicole94 13-04-2010 02:30 PM

****ING SO CALLED FRIENDS ****ING PATHETIC. NOT TRUE, ITS NOT! so unfair. supposed to be friends, what sorta friend says that?! *mumbles to self, eventually bursting into tears and curls up in corner rocking*

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:31 PM

*cuddles Nicole* I bet it is funny... I know I would probably be laughing as long as it weren't scary, which it doesn't sound like. :) How're you feeling?

*goes back into hiding* :(

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:32 PM

Nicole, sweetie, what's wrong?? *holds you gently and rocks*

nicole94 13-04-2010 02:32 PM

*points at previous post before re-curling up and rocking*

nicole94 13-04-2010 02:38 PM

i dont see the point in having friends if theyre gonna be so un-supportive :(

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:44 PM

I saw your previous post, hon, just I wondered if you wanted to talk further about it. If not, that's okay. *gentle hugs* Unsupportive friends suck. :(

Just updated my r/v thread... :'(

nicole94 13-04-2010 02:46 PM

it's not fair. i supported her when she was having a hard time :'( and now i know i'm gonna SI. cause i have to get off the laptop :'(

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:48 PM

Please don't SI... you have come so far without it!! *holds you & rocks*

I spy a Hels!! ♥ How are you doing today??

*hides again*

nicole94 13-04-2010 02:50 PM

i can't go without it :( i hate my sister SO much. i've gotta go, SHE has to go on the laptop. no matter how much i need support :'( will hopefully be on later.

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:52 PM

Please try and go without it... you are stronger than you know, love. *hugs* Keep fighting... there are distractions other than the computer.

*sighs and goes back into hiding* :'(

MammaMia 13-04-2010 02:53 PM

Here I am at last =)

It's nearly 3pm. I've wasted most of the day in bed. More freaking nightmares. I have to be up early tomorrow, so I'll be online once some men (god sounds like we have men in and out of my house all the time atm =P) pick up the car keys =) I'm just an epic failure.

*curls up with Nicole & April* Hope you're both feeling bit better???