RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 01:40 PM

Thanks Heather. *hugs* :) How you doing this morning?

*cuddles Kahlia* I hope that you get the help that you need in there... I'm so glad that you got a bed before things had a chance to get any worse. Take care of yourself & know that we are thinking of you!! ♥

*squishes Laura* I shake sometimes when I'm stressed AND cold but not usually just when I'm stressed. However, I think I've heard of that possibly being a "side effect" of stress. Hope you're feeling a bit better now, sweetie... what's stressing you out so much? ♥

*huggles Helen* How're you doing this morning? BESIDES doing a prime job of evading the question. ;) We don't mind if you say how you're feeling/what's going on in your head/life... so please feel free if you want to. If you don't want to that's okay. ♥

I'm really tired... slept in until 7.10am!! so that was marvelous... and I feel all spiffy in the clothes I'm wearing, so that's kind of a good feeling, you know? :)

It's going to be a long day today... therapy this morning, tutoring this morning/afternoon (it overlaps), classes this afternoon, & then violin lessons (I teach) at 6pm. GRRRR. I'm going to be uber exhausted after all of that... :(

*more cuddles for everyone*

MammaMia 25-01-2010 02:02 PM

I should stop avoiding that question. I'm really sleepy and feeling quite ****. Promised myself today that I'd stop avoiding my calls and make my appointments but failing miserably at that. Sorry I didn't really answer the question of how my best friends were, it wasn't the best of days yesterday. But today seems to be better :)

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 02:06 PM

Don't worry about evading the question. *hugs* It's just something that after awhile I "confront" people on... only because I care about you - please understand that. :) I'm glad that today is looking a little better for you - you've had such a rough time lately with life in general!! *cuddles gently*

I don't want to eat breakfast... because I told myself that I'd purge if I did... and I don't want to purge, damnit, because I know how bad it is for you!! But at the same time I really DO want to purge... argh. I need to talk with my therapist about this... good thing I'm seeing her this morning, I guess. :-/

:(

MammaMia 25-01-2010 02:55 PM

Oh believe me, I have and obviously I don't post about everything that's **** (contary to popular belief :p). I know it's only because you care :) It's sweet. I care about everyone in here. :) Please try not to purge hun anf glad you're seeing your therpist today :) *cuddles*

MammaMia 25-01-2010 05:20 PM

OMG :/ I have two job interviews all of the sudden :O :D

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 05:35 PM

I didn't purge... woohoo... :-/

Had a very upsetting therapy appt. Going to write about it in my venting spot if anyone would care to read as I don't want to have to repeat myself in a lot of different threads.

:(

MammaMia 25-01-2010 05:38 PM

*cuddles April* I'll have a look. Glad you haven't purged :)

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 05:54 PM

Thanks, Helen. *cuddles back* I just posted it a bit ago so hopefully you managed to get to it after I wrote it... How're you doing? ♥

SoMuchMore 25-01-2010 06:06 PM

*hugs helen* good luck with your job interviews.. they can be so scary. but ultimately a good thing :-)

*hugs april* I'm sorry your therapy session was upsetting.. i read your venting page and can def see why... it would be confusing to hear what she said about you being better. Good job on not purging.

Stressing over everything... Now i'm extra worried about how people are percieving me b/c of the thing with my friend and then my other friend is coming over tonight to talk to me/get me to talk to him... so i'm worried about that... and then there is just everyday life stress, classes and whatnot, which can already be at a high level...
I'm still shaking this morning.. i managed to relax for a few and fell asleep last night but as soon as i woke up i went right back into it.

MammaMia 25-01-2010 06:22 PM

April, I couldn't find your thread when I went into the R/V forums, but came back here and went to it from your link :) I can understand why it was upsetting, it might help though? I don't know obviously. *cuddles*

Laura, sorry everything's so stressful at the moment sweetheart. *cuddles* Thank you for the good luck, they are immensely scary :(

To answer your question April..I'm feeling quite low. Bleh, I'll get over it. I really hope I get one job interview in particular. Really scared. ****ing loser...

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 06:59 PM

*cuddles Laura* I'm sorry that you're so stressed... is there anything that we can do to help? And maybe you could take out some time for yourself tonight, have a good soak in a tub with salts or bubles or a long hot shower with special shampoo or shower gel? Maybe do your nails, or take some time to read a fun book. Just little "destressers" that you can do inexpensively. I hate seeing you as stressed as I am (lol) if not more *gasp* heh... so please try & take care of yourself!! *more cuddles*

*squishes Helen* Yes, good luck with the job interviews (sorry I didn't say that earlier!!)... you're not a loser, I think everyone would be scared with 2 job interviews coming up. When are they and what jobs are they for? I'm sure that you will do fine... just remember to breathe deeply if you get too scared - hyperventilating only makes the anxiety worse. *gentle hugs* You'll be fine. :)

Thanks for reading my thread, girls... yeh it was very upsetting, might be beneficial in the long run but I really don't know. I'm really upset/angry at my therapist right now... want to text her to let her know that but I don't want to sound like a whinging three-year-old. :( She said she expects a lot of texts this coming week about how I want to cut/purge or how many times I've cut/purged, so I am ****ing DETERMINED to not text her - or anyone, if I can help it - when I am struggling. If I'm not sick, then I obviously don't need support.

**** THIS. *angry*

MammaMia 25-01-2010 07:25 PM

*cuddles*

Must ignore my brain. Must ignore my brain. MUST IGNORE MY GODAMM BRAIN. I WON'T LET IT DO THIS. I WON'T I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN.

*cries*

AMCarmody 25-01-2010 07:26 PM

*cuddles Mamma* Awwwrrr sweetie. What's wrong?

MammaMia 25-01-2010 07:28 PM

Jut stuipd feelings, I can't let them win this time, I can't.

AMCarmody 25-01-2010 07:30 PM

*more hugs if OK* I'm a PM away if you need to vent, ok? Cheer up honey.

MammaMia 25-01-2010 07:32 PM

Thanks xx

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:33 PM

*holds everyone*

stupid day.
hafta meet with nutritionist person [am on and eated lunch.. gonna weigh even more :/]
woke up at 9:30 [class at 8 that had paper due for that meant to wake up at 6 for... heh.]
and now have to write that paper/do all the incomplete stuff at latest by tonight :/

AMCarmody 25-01-2010 07:35 PM

*more hugs*
what's the paper about? Maybe I can help?
In any case, big hugs and cheers your way.

BTW: so totally not stalking you. Really.

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:51 PM

lol =]
eh is on a project so cant help but thanks

right am off :/

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 07:51 PM

*cuddles*

'Bout time for me to go to my next class, am thinking I'll get a white hot chocolate for it, dunno though... :-X

Talked with my husband about the therapy appt as I was very upset (& still am) and he thinks I really am on the brink of recovery. I am not half as excited as he is. I don't want to be better. I'm TERRIFIED of being better!!! :crying: