RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 10:21 AM

*curls up in bed blinking sleepily*

CrazyHayley 26-05-2010 10:24 AM

*huggles Mark back* yes, I was toddling round the ward catching up with everyone when you spotted me! Has your SW been yet? I really hope this Eon malarky can be sorted out once and for all, its not fair on you that its been messed up this long!

So wardies, gosh a lot can happen in an evening and night, I had planned on checking back in after my WoW but I got carried away playing until its was meds and bedtime. I'm having a pj day today, I should be doing things but my M.E symptoms have flared up again, my own fault for doing too much. I'd hoped I could just push myself a few more days, but if I don't rest up today I'll be far worse tomorrow and I don't plan on spending another birthday feeling ****.

I'll prob pop in and out of the common room a few times today, as my M.E symptoms allow.

*goes around the ward to give appropriate huggles/waves/tlc/comforting aids/calorie free snacks to all her fellow wardies*

EDIT: oh Julie - I didn't spy you so didn't realise you were still up. Hope that you manage to get some sleep. Sleep is important for your body to be able to repair itself when you're ill. *special get well huggles*

Doikers 26-05-2010 10:32 AM

Hey Hayley :) I'm still waiting for me Housing SW to show , he is half an hour late and his phone is off ,I left a message , I might ring the office hmmmm. I really want to try and sort out the E-on "Bill" :S

Edit:
I rang the office but no answer , I better not go out because I might have gotten the time wrong but I don't think I did, I wrote on my calender whilst he was still here last week. hmmm

OOH OH! Whens your birthday Hayley ? I hope you have a nice restful day today in your P.J's

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 10:35 AM

i am trying to sleep i am

Doikers 26-05-2010 11:01 AM

So Tomorrow I have a Medical with the Benefits people that I have been told I HAVE to attend , it's to decide who is entitled to benefits and weed out those you are cheating the system . My social worker is going to take me and do all the talking but still I'm not happy about it , My SW is sure I am entitled to my benefits . I just feel like they are saying "you are guilty , come to the medical to prove you're not" Hmmmm .
Anyway I'd like to ask for Prayers from those of you who pray and general positive thoughts for tomorow at 1pm UK time , I hope it's ok to ask . I'm bricking it / numb so hard to describe .....

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 11:07 AM

*prods my brain so words work* support for u markie

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:13 PM

*I Spot An April!! Sneaks up and HUGS!*

:) Thankyou Julie .

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:14 PM

Gahh I still really don't feel well... didn't sleep well AT ALL last night, and am wondering if I should go in to work today. There are meetings I should be attending but I really don't know... :-S I'm going to call my supervisor in a little bit to ask her if I should come in... :-S

So yeah. I hate being ill. Julie, love, how are you feeling? *hugs*

*cuddles Mark* Sorry about the whole Eon thing, that's gotta be really effing frustrating!! In fact, I know it is, because you've said so. I wish I could help somehow... it would make me paranoid if it felt like they were following me around waving bills at me that I shouldn't have to pay. Sorry if that seemed patronizing because it wasn't meant to be. :-S

I just want to go back to bed, damnit!! :'(

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:16 PM

Oh! *hugs Mark back* :D

Oh, and I forgot Hayley... again!! :o So sorry, love, am truly not meaning to leave you out!! I hope that your M.E. symptoms aren't too bad today, and that you can function alright... how's WoW going? Also, how's the "sanity shot" working? :D *cuddles*

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:19 PM

Hmm I guess I'll just have to wait regarding the E-on "bill" .My housing SW didn't show up , or is over 2 hours late ,his phone went straight to messageing and there was no reply at the office , Hmmm ,I'm sorry you had a rough night :( you changed your avatar! :) I quite like it , not that I didn't like the old one ...

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:34 PM

JK!! I spots you! How are you feeling tonight? *Hugs*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:45 PM

I spot JK too!! *cuddles* How are you doing, love? (Oh, and those were and are always germ-free cuddles, in case anyone's wondering!! :P)

I'm sorry about your housing support worker not showing up, Mark. That sucks. :( So unreliable!! :( *hugs* And yep I did change my avvy, seemed to fit my mood pretty well at the time so I changed it. :) Glad you like it.

I just called my supervisor and she's to call me back & let me know if I'm going in at all today. :-S I'm quite nervous about that... I don't really want to go in as I feel quite ill but at the same time, I also don't want to miss those meetings. :( I feel like a bad intern, but I can't help getting sick!! I even sound awful on the phone, and I probably shouldn't go to those meetings if I'm coughing/hacking/wheezing/sniffling/sneezing, right? :-S

Anyway. *hides in a warm hole as she is cold at the moment* :o

jonikd 26-05-2010 12:48 PM

Hey Mark, crap actually! Also a bit fluey, no sleep last night and came to the marital home tonight as my ex is away and decided it was a good idea to listen to some of his iTune playlists, which it turns out was a very bad idea and completely lost it and cut :( Bet you wish you hadn't asked :D

Good luck for your appointment, must be soon huh, I'm hoping to be asleep shortly so will do a wee bedtime "prayer" for you.

Helen, I'm worried about you hun cos I don't know what's going on and you don't seem good *hugs tight*

Healthy hugs to April and Julie, being sick really sucks on top of everything else.

Waves to Hayley and Crimson and Laura and all the other lovely people here who I haven't mentioned in my relatively shitty state this evening.

xx

jonikd 26-05-2010 12:49 PM

*turns up Everybody Hurts by REM*
*sighs*

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:49 PM

April , like you said , you can't help getting sick so I'm sure that everything will be okay with your supervisor . I'm sure they woulden't want to get your cold because you attended those meetings. *Hugs April with a warming hug*

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:54 PM

Oh JK , I'm sorry you are feeling crap and had no sleep ,Please look after your cut, (I Know you know that but just checking) and be kind to yourself generally. I hope your fluey symptoms don't come to anything serious and I hope you sleep better tonight *Huggles*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:03 PM

*cuddles JK* Aw sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling ill and also cut on top of that... I'm also sorry that you got triggered in the first place. :( Please take care of the cut, as Mark said I know you already know that but just making sure... and try and take the best care of yourself that you can, okay? *more cuddles*

*curls up next to Mark* You're probably right, they wouldn't want me to expose people to germs... lol... and it wouldn't make a good impression if I - the new intern - kept interrupting the meetings with coughs and sniffles and a runny nose!! haha... :-S I still don't know though, as my supervisor hasn't called me back. GRRR on her. Oh and I checked out your toon on WoW, I think you need a bit more green gear as that might help your chances with survival. You only have one piece of green gear - the one with +3 strength on it - and I think that maybe more green gear would help with you surviving in Westfall as you're high enough level to. You probably just need more armor and need to get rid of the greys that you are wearing. Sorry, just some advice. I know you're short on cash at the moment, kind of, especially for buying from the AH (auction house), but still, maybe try and make some by selling leatherworked items on the AH (if they're greens) and go from there? Just a thought, sorry if it's not welcome!! :-S

*hides in her hole again* :-S

Doikers 26-05-2010 01:15 PM

I totally apprciate your WoW advice April , Umm can you e-mail me and tell me how I know if armour is green ? and tell me what I'm wearing now is green , I didn't know anything about this green armour until you mentioned it , sorry to hijack this thread with WoW stuff :s

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:59 PM

Just popped you off an email. :) *huggles*

Sorry for hijacking the thread with WoW-speak... lol. :-S

My supervisor still has not got in touch with me about work... so I'm at home and in my "comfy clothes" - a pair of uni sweats and a Twilight tshirt. :) Yey. I am a little worried though about the lack of contact... I mean, I called about 1042983473 different times and left one message, no response yet, I really don't know what to do. :(

*hides in her hole again* :'(

Doikers 26-05-2010 02:04 PM

Wow , you called 1042983473 times ! Thats commitment :) Hmmm I hope they get in touch with you soon , thanks for the e-mail * pops off to read it*