RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 17-03-2010 01:22 AM

*hides under the closest bed*
too much bs... i just wanna let go of the stress and pretend it doesn't exist.

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:25 AM

urgh, sounds like we're all having a bad night :( *group hug* hmm, is it just me or is it cold in here?

PoisonedApple 17-03-2010 01:28 AM

*huggles back*
Not to me but then I have a leopard print snuggie.

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:28 AM

*group hug*

Nicole, I'm sorry about your friend. Please don't buy pills & tell her you won't. I know you wouldn't. If you can't cope with ehr suicidialness, then you should try tell her :( *big cuddles*

I wish I could believe it'll be ok :(

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:39 AM

dont worry, i would never buy her pills, and i try not to buy myself them either. i know its hard to beleive that its gonna be alright. im currently hoping someone will comment on my post in the serious advice/discussions fourum, just to give me some support more than anything. is there anyone at home with you who can give you a hug? i know its hard to beleive its gonna be ok. tbh half the reason i keep saying it is to try and convince myself, but its gotta get better, i mean, we know theres such a thing as happiness, because we had it when we were little, back when our biggestt problems were deciding whether to wear a pink or purple hair bobble! *hugs and clings on tightly*

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:46 AM

I'm glad you'd never buy her pills & good on you trying not to buy them for yourself either. It is hard to believe it's going to be alright. I will try post a reply, I have had a look at it already. My mum can give me a hug but she's in bed & don't want to wake her up :( I know I should.

*hugs and holds tightly*

nicole94 17-03-2010 01:49 AM

aaw bless, im sure she wouldnt mind?? i wish i had my mum here to cuddle, the last time i spoke to her was saturday, and the ambulance was there and i said 'are you coming with me' and she goes 'no, i cant handle this anymore' -apart from that, i havent spoken to her since thursday :/

MammaMia 17-03-2010 01:58 AM

:( Oh dear, could you not call her?? xx

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:00 AM

no credit. plus everybody else in my room is asleep! actually-i think everybody else on the ward is asleep except me and the nurses lol

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:20 AM

eurgh. the tiredness has just hit me :( thing is. my nightmares are bad enough at home, but theyre worse here because i dont have my music or my teddys or whatever. now what can i do to make myself stay awake?

PrincessSparkle 17-03-2010 02:36 AM

Hey Nicole, Dont stress!School work is sooooo not worth getting stressed about!(says me who's submitting assignments at half one in the morning...) Spoken to your mum yet? :( Hugs for all,hope everyone has fun tomorrow!

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:39 AM

hey, thanks, im not too botherd about the schoolwork atm, theres other stuff going on :( no i still havent spoken to my mum, should get to see her tomorrow though! :D

PrincessSparkle 17-03-2010 02:45 AM

Oh good! :) Happy for you! Thats the problem, life gets in the way so then your schoolwork suffers and then you get stressed...vicious circle, no fair! What subjects you doing?

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:48 AM

uuh. well im doing the core subjects, so-english, maths, science, IT and RS, then for my options i took: sociology, french, cooking and geography :D gah, kate just came in and got all funny cause my trousers have (dry) blood on them :/ and that i was still awake lol

PrincessSparkle 17-03-2010 02:51 AM

Have you got a bedtime? Wats sociology like? I bet its nice to know someone there already,especially if Kate is really nice! (does that work,nice?not sure how to phrase but you know what I mean!)

PrincessSparkle 17-03-2010 02:56 AM

I know ur stillo nline but I really need to go get sleep..... Will be back tomorrow,if I dont get ambushed by drunk people wanting to get me drunk...what a tradition.... Hope ur ok and you should gte some sleep too,sweet dreams and have a good day tomorrow with your mum! Hugs and goodnight kisses!

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:56 AM

lol, sociology is really interesting, im thinking about doing it as an A level aswell :D lol, at home i have a bedtime :/ but here i dont really, although once it gets to about midnight they kick me outta the day room! XD but cause im in my bed theres not really much they can do.

nicole94 17-03-2010 02:57 AM

lol, obvs posted at the same time! k then lol, night x

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 07:49 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! It's also my 21st birthday! So everyone go out and celebrate. :-)

Doikers 17-03-2010 11:05 AM

* hugs Nicole , Sparkle , Laura and Helan and Crimson , April* I hope I didn't miss anyone out .
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laura!! , are you doing anything to celebrate ?