RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

silentgirl 15-05-2010 01:47 AM

"walks in and hides in the corner"

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 02:03 AM

*hugs those who can accept them and waves at the others*

If I had a car I would just get in it now and just keep driving south . . .

I want it all to stop. And if it doesn't, I think I'm going to crack . . .

It's so tempting to just cut the rope. :crying:

silentgirl 15-05-2010 02:11 AM

"cuddles Kahlia1981* Why do you feel like doing that? Here to listen if you'd like to talk babe.

taz35 15-05-2010 03:40 AM

*squishes April* Hope you're feeling better <3

*hugs Oliver, Helen, Crimson, Nicole, Hannah and Kalia*

It's nighttime. I wish my doctor would've just given me sleeping pills, but of course he refused knowing my OD habits :crying: I hate my mind at night.

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 03:44 AM

*cuddles silentgirl back* - Sorry I don't know your name. Call me Kahlia. I'm having a lot of trouble getting psych help. The full deal is in my thread. I've linked to the page where I've really started talking about it. I have mentioned it before that, but ...

Things really aren't easy here. The public system doesn't want to help and I can't afford private. My mood is really low. I nearly did something incredibly stupid last night, and realistically I don't have anyone that I can call if something goes wrong. I don't have the hospital, I don't have a crisis or intervention team.

I don't really know what to do anymore. Things are just getting so out of control and I'm getting really scared. I just keep wanting to burst into tears. I just want it all to be over. :(

I'm so sorry.

*curls up in a corner to cry*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 03:45 AM

*offers Taz huggles*

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:11 AM

*cuddles everyone and then hides*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 04:16 AM

*waves her special magical wand that allows her to find people that are hiding and then sneaks over to Helen and just sits with her and holds her for a bit*

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:21 AM

*cries into Kahlia* Sorry :'( I'm just sooooooooooooooooo incredibly worried about someone. Waiting to have them text me back. Please let them be okay, alive, safe & fast asleep right now, rather than what my mind is thinking. I hate nights like this, when you think someone's doing/done something & you're so scared when in actual fact, they're thankfully safe.

I'm so sick of all my ****. I'm so sick of swinging between suicidal and low. I'll be okay, I know :'(

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 04:25 AM

*keeps holding Helen* It's okay hun, just let it all out. Nights like that really suck. I've been there more times than I'd care to count. :( And knowing that you'll be okay, doesn't always make it easier to be okay.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:27 AM

It really does suck. I can't let everything out, I'd never stop. Argh :'(

My jaw is so sore :( Damm TMJ really acting up at the moment.

I really should try sleep but am so scared.

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 04:27 AM

*Hugs everyone who wants needs them*

Well another sleepless night. Bugger thought it had finally come to an end. *sighs in frustration*

Had a bad night good thing the workers are pritty clued on about some things when they have mh people about the house.

Spet the night alone locked in the sanctury of my room lost in music. Had to submurge at some point so I did just to chat online when we are allowed too.

Hi Mamamia? I see you. Sorry bad with names, memory is lacking somewhere in the recesses of the house. Offeres *Hugs*

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:35 AM

Nicole, it's Helen :) Don't apologise, sure we all have forgotten each other's names. I know I have at times :P Thanks for offer of hugs *hugs back*

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 04:41 AM

Hiya Helen. I have forgotten alot of names since I was last a regular on RYL.

Can't wait to see gp in two days. Hope fully he will let me get a script to get some sleep. Nothing that I have used iin the past is working.

Am so worried to about my youngest housemate.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:42 AM

Ahh bless.

I hope your doctor helps, I've got to go see a doctor next week to get a prescription and to ask questions. Could have done with seeing her today though. Well yesterday now...

Why you worried about your housemate? Sorry if it's private x

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 04:45 AM

She got mobbed by a gang last night and we are unable to get hold of her. All we know is that she was discharged from hospital this morning and hasn't made any contact with us or her boyfriend. For pete sake she is only 15. I kind of have take to her as a little sister. No one let any one in the house know. We only found out because her boyfriend rang and asked after her and told us what had happened.

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 04:47 AM

I spy Taz!

Hello!

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:48 AM

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I hope she's okay as can be. Maybe she's gone to a friend's and not thought to contact anyone???

I can stop panicking now. My best friend (the person I was really worrying about) has texted me. Still worried about her anyway, but least she was asleep. *breathes*.....

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 04:53 AM

That is some good news for you. I am glad.

Unfortunatley it was her friend who put her in that predicament and caused the situation. The source of all the information we have was through her boyfriend who like prince charming at least called the paramedics. Am unsure what role he played at this point in time. Am sooooooo worried gotta hope offline for a few going to take a five break to calm down.

MammaMia 15-05-2010 04:55 AM

Really hope she gets in contact soon. Let us know. Look after yourself too. I'm going to go crash to bed in a few minutes. *hugs lots and leave some for when you're back*

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 05:06 AM

Tahnks, *Hugs back* I hope so too. I am trying just not dealing too well with my head. Am fighting not to go look for her as I can't figure out where to start and if she has traversed towards home.

Am so darn anxious now. Cant even find darn lighter to have smoke. Bugger it. I hope she is ok and hasn't singed herself out of hospital against medical adivice.

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 06:17 AM

i hate work *kicks things*

silentgirl 15-05-2010 07:31 AM

"huddles in a corner and cries"

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 07:49 AM

Offers *hugs and a blanket to silentgirl*

Kahlia1981 15-05-2010 08:00 AM

*walks over to silentgirl, puts an arm around her and offers tissues*

*hugs Nicole*

*disappears into a dark corner somewhere, sits down, rocks back and forth and chants "it can't rain all the time"*

silentgirl 15-05-2010 08:52 AM

"hugs Kahlia1981"ty for the tissues and the hug.
How are you going honey?
ty mouse in darkness. how are you?

mouse in darkness 15-05-2010 09:55 AM

Hi silentgirl- *hugs* Hiding in the arcade section.
Hihiheee

Kahlia-*Hugs*

Well my housemate finally got home. YAY am not sure what I feel now. She not look to well gotta go.

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 09:56 AM

*curls up*

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 10:42 AM

noone around...
cousre noones around it's either a friday or a saturday night and everyone has a life but me

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 11:22 AM

RYL is my life.

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:25 AM

Dragged myself out of bed , Thought about life and promptly ploped back into bed . Finally got myself up at 10.30am ish , feel so lazy , I jst can't motivate myself . *Waves hello to depression* *Sigh*

*Hugs to all who need them *
*Waves at Owen*

I read through all the nighttime posts , I'm sorry so many of us are struggling *Group hug*
Helen , I'm glad your friend is ok :)
Umm , time for a walk I think , try and shake my mood with fresh air , sorry I didn't do individual replies .

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 11:27 AM

I hope your walk helps Mark. *hugs*

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 11:28 AM

i am ok promise
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ..
-shakes head-

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:28 AM

RYL is pretty much my life too Lindsay . you ok?

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:29 AM

*Hugs Julie*

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 11:31 AM

I came so close to suicide on Thursday that it scared me. I feel like I have been through a trauma. I went to A&E but they basically told me to go and kill myself. I then phoned the crisis team and they told me to watch TV.

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:34 AM

Oh Lindsay :( *Gentle Hugs* Do you want to talk to me about it ?

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2297212)
I came so close to suicide on Thursday that it scared me. I feel like I have been through a trauma. I went to A&E but they basically told me to go and kill myself. I then phoned the crisis team and they told me to watch TV.

ah... the tv the magic cure for everything (note scracsem at them not at u)

Louise 15-05-2010 11:37 AM

*leaves hugs*

I spend a lot of time on RYL

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 11:38 AM

Yeah, I don't understand why they think that TV will make someone stop thinking about suicide.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Possibly triggering
I went to a train station and sat watching the trains. I almost jumped. Luckily (or unluckily) I thought about my brother so I went for help. I don't know why no one wants to help me though. Everyone is getting annoyed with me asking for help. I came home and self harmed to stay alive.

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:43 AM

Oh Lindsay:( I so Glad you didn't jump and that you thought about your brother at that moment .
I'm sorry you S.I.ed but thats way better than the alternative even though its far from good I understand , however are you wounds ok ? have you kept them clean ? sorry

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 11:46 AM

Yes, my wounds are fine. Thank you for your support.

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2297221)
Yeah, I don't understand why they think that TV will make someone stop thinking about suicide.

because apartently the tv is magic...:crazy: yea...
i'm glad ur still alive ur really nice and deserve help

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:46 AM

Julie whats up?

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 11:49 AM

nothing we r fine

hey ur not allowed in here ur not nice to people...

Doikers 15-05-2010 11:50 AM

Lindsay, I'm so sorry you can't seem to get the support that you deserve and so obviously need , I'll try and help out if I can , although I'm bad at advice... I'm worried about you tbh , do you have any suicidal plans right now? Sorry to pry I'm just concerned :S

Louise 15-05-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2297221)

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Possibly triggering
I went to a train station and sat watching the trains. I almost jumped. Luckily (or unluckily) I thought about my brother so I went for help. I don't know why no one wants to help me though. Everyone is getting annoyed with me asking for help. I came home and self harmed to stay alive.

You deserve help, so glad you did not jump in front of the train.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2297239)
because apartently the tv is magic...:crazy: yea...
i'm glad ur still alive ur really nice and deserve help

How are you?

xxjuliexx 15-05-2010 11:52 AM

our head head hurts switching to much

Louise 15-05-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxjuliexx (Post 2297247)
nothing we r fine

hey ur not allowed in here ur not nice to people...

*hugs* you are safe in here

one_step_closer 15-05-2010 11:52 AM

Mark, I don't have any concrete plans, i'll be ok. I've to phone the crisis team tomorrow so hopefully they will have some better advice this time.