RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

realflifefaerie 18-11-2009 12:39 PM

Could I come and hide in here for a bit please, I'm really struggling

[Fog] 18-11-2009 04:00 PM

*Hugs for all*

Haven't been on for a while. I'm really struggling at the moment. DID getting totally out of control, my parents know that I'll get sectioned soon so I've taken a day off work today and I've spent the day under the supervision of my dad. The thing is that I really wouldn't mind going into hospital for a while because I'm frightened of myself and I am going to lose my job soon. I just can't cope with real life and normal people. My parents are properly against it though after last time and want to keep it all within the family.

Hope you guys are all doing ok, loves xxx

Kahlia1981 18-11-2009 10:39 PM

realflifefaerie: Sure come on in and find yourself somewhere. We have a denial tent (for when you want to feel that everything is okay even when it's not), a puppy (puppy SinClair), a smoking shelter and a couple of thousand corners. Make yourself at home and if we can help in any way, let us know. *hugs you*

Hannah: Sounds tough hon. Sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom, just wanted to let you know I read and I care. *hugs you*

*hugs everyone*

My life while seeming on the outside to be coming together feels from the inside like it's falling apart. I'm struggling to keep myself together and to keep myself motivated to do the things I have to do. A panic/stress feeling has been around since the weekend and it keeps me on such a high level of awareness that it's hard to do even simple tasks because my heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest.

*sits down in a corner and wraps herself in a blanket and lets herself rock*

[Fog] 19-11-2009 08:06 PM

Kahlia *hugs back* I'm sorry to hear that you are finding things so difficult at the moment. It's frustrating when it feels like the outside image is different to the inside, but if things are coming together on the outside you must be doing something right! Is there anything you can do to relieve the feelings you have? Exercise or art or writing or something? Exercise often helps me with panic/ anxiety feelings. It is horrible though, sending you loves.

I've been very very very manic today. This is probably the calmest I've been all day. I've been manic for a week now which is weird normally I hit rock bottom after a day or so. Back to work tomorrow s**t s**t s**t I reeeeally hope I can keep it together...

Kahlia1981 20-11-2009 12:56 AM

*hugs everyone*

I know this is OT but I thought some of you might get a smile out of it. It's quite simply a fact of the day:

After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F ....

Country Girl 20-11-2009 02:27 AM

haha! good one Kahlia

I think I might have screwed up today. i am a teacher and I often play counselor to some of my students. We were talking today and we were talking about mistakes and such and i said that I had made a big mistake the night before :S dumb of me....well...one of them looked at me and said do you cut yourself, and I said yes. It was stupid I shouldn't have said it, but I don't like lieing to my students and it just came out without me thinking :( any thoughts on this would be welcome....

*HUGS everyone*

Kahlia1981 21-11-2009 12:09 AM

*hugs everyone*

My landlord's mother passed away last night. There's a very solemn air to the house at the moment. :(

tweety pie 84 21-11-2009 12:52 AM

need to come and hide for a while, im having a really bad time. :crying:

SoMuchMore 21-11-2009 02:02 AM

*hugs rachel* I can't give you any advice on your situation... but i hope you figure it out. Stay safe.
*hugs kahlia* I'm sorry about your landlord's mother.
*hugs tweety pie* Hope you feel better.

Its my fall break now. that means I have to go home, which could either be good or bad, we'll see I guess.
My uncle was also apparently facebook stalking and googling me (waste of time much?) and he came across something I wrote and told my mother that I belong to some "pro cutting site." I was so mad when I found out, especially since it was an anti-piece. If he's gonna accuse anyone of anything, he should do his research first. *sigh* I have worked very hard at convincing my mother that I'm okay.

Kahlia1981 21-11-2009 07:52 AM

*hugs everyone*

No anxiety today as I haven't had to leave the house. Bit worried about monday but I'll have to mention my little fear to my GP. Errk. Just realised that I'll have to go out on the bike too ....

tweety pie 84 21-11-2009 11:58 AM

*hugs*

fallinstar, maybe you could print what you wrote out, so that they can read it for themselves.

still struggling this morning, just trying to forget everything. Got to clean my whole flat today because my mum's coming and its in a right state. Am hoping it might make me feel better

Kahlia1981 22-11-2009 01:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry it can't be more. I'm not in such a great place myself...

xXxDeathDancerxXx 23-11-2009 04:56 AM

*walks into room ,sits in corner*

asks shyly, Have room for one more?

SoMuchMore 23-11-2009 05:58 AM

*hugs kahlia* Its okay that it is not more. Hope you are alright.
*hugs deathdancer* Of course there is room. U alright? *offers welcome pillows and blankets*

xXxDeathDancerxXx 23-11-2009 03:58 PM

*hugs Fallinstar back*

no I feel so numb right now and its scares me :crying:

I have been three months free of SI but I feel like im falling fast

Accidentally Abstract 23-11-2009 10:18 PM

*curls up* :(

realflifefaerie 23-11-2009 11:21 PM

Thanks for being so welcoming.

I'm struggling so much at the moment, I want to hide away

xXxDeathDancerxXx 23-11-2009 11:38 PM

*snuggles close to Accidentally Abstract*

*hands over blanket*

You ok?

tweety pie 84 24-11-2009 12:20 AM

*cries* If i cant do this physically im doing it virtually.

feeling really sore from stiches and emotionally drained. Trying to keep on going but its so hard

hellbunny 24-11-2009 01:03 AM

*hugs everyone*

curls up in the corner cos cant deal with everything thats going on at the moment! and reallly need to hide away.