RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 15-08-2008 02:13 AM

Oh don't worry, no lights.

And Jess isn't feeling that well y'all, might want to keep her in your prayers and/or thoughts

blondiebear 15-08-2008 02:17 AM

*says a silent prayer for jess*

~*forever_broken*~ 15-08-2008 02:17 AM

*wonders if she is 'people' and therefore unable to get in to Jess' cupbord*

effervescence 15-08-2008 02:50 AM

ally, maybe you'll just have to get your new therapist to email the old one and get your chart sent over (when you find a new one)? it sounds pretty annyoing though. i know i'd want my file just to read it all cos it is FAT lol.

Mors Certa 15-08-2008 02:51 AM

Thank goodness I don't rank high enough to be people, but I think that I will stay in my hidey hole, too dangerous out there.

And I will pass on jerkey, no food, ugh.

*says many silent prayers for jess and mentally pats on cupboard door*

BoundNoMore 15-08-2008 02:54 AM

*sits with knees to chest, arms around knees, and rocks... staring into oblivion*

I am triggered... why am I triggered? need relief... need to harm... must have relief...

risenfromperdition 15-08-2008 03:14 AM

*curls up*
i hate being reminded how much i ****ed up my 1st year at uni...
yet dad keeps reminding me every five seconds :\
canigiveintotemptation?ideserveit:\

BoundNoMore 15-08-2008 03:16 AM

*hugs Heather*
you don't deserve "it" hun... you don't

risenfromperdition 15-08-2008 03:26 AM

blehh

~*forever_broken*~ 15-08-2008 03:33 AM

Oh I'm getting my file but I can't believe what a pain it is:blink:

~*forever_broken*~ 15-08-2008 07:15 AM

*pokes head out of Jeffs hidy hole*
Wow, it's slower than molasses in January here tonight.
*contemplates checking out the atic and then decides she's just not feeling that adventurous*
*sigh* I feel like... I feel a bit better but it's really fragile... Or not even real but rather a dream, an illuson, a trick someone is playing on me and any minute now reality will come crashing down around my ears:confused::crying:
*settles back on Jeffs shoulder and sings her little song in her head* 'how much do I suck, do I suck, do I suck, do I suck? How much do I suck? A.Whole.Lot.'
*ponders how she can fix it so the ending isn't so awkward*

Mors Certa 15-08-2008 07:20 AM

perhaps you could change a whole lot to something like "who gives a . . ."

sorry, not terribly supportive of your mental health, but I like the tune, think I will start singing with you

~*forever_broken*~ 15-08-2008 07:33 AM

Hmm, good suggestion Jeff...

Casper_Fading 15-08-2008 08:46 AM

not good. *pokes head out of cupboard* STOP PUTTING YOURSELVES DOWN!

*slams cupboard shut and cries heart out*

Pomegranate 15-08-2008 09:36 AM

*hugs Jess* PM box is open if you want to talk hun.

*hugs Helen* My phone is officially ****ed hun. I can't even make calls on it, essentially it is just there turned on with no real function. Will experiment later as to whether I can recieve calls. I wasn't ignoring you hun. Don't worry about your grades, nobody will care once you have your degree!

*offers hugs to Amanda, Jeff, Susan and anyone else has missed*

Ally....stop singing that song or I will sew your mouth shut. None of those things are true. I understand how your feeling but you do not suck....well....ok no maybe not the time for sexual innuendos. My very round about point being, you rock, and I'm here if you want to talk. *hugs*

effervescence 15-08-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1002727)
you do not suck....well....ok no maybe not the time for sexual innuendos.

LMAO. *hugs emma and ally*

jess, we'll all stop putting ourselves down when you start feeling better about yourself too, okay? are you worried about erin? she will be ok sweetheart, she won't leave us.

things seem hard for all of us right now. i wish i knew what to say to make it all better :crying:

MammaMia 15-08-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 1000915)
Still holding, Helen :-D only this time tighter cause I am SO proud of you!! Way to go sweetie!

Thank you sweetheart <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 1001116)
YAY for Hells

*dances a very small, quiet happy dance for Helen* manic phases are getting shorter and more sporadic

Thanks Jeff ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1001138)
Well done Helen!
I have to do a third year of college since I spent most of this year in hospital :(

Thanks Zowie hun. Ahhh it'll be ok sweet, least you get to stay another year, some places would just chuck you out *snuggles* But this time next year we can cleberate your's, Alex's & Jess' A level results ok? =D I hope you didn't take anymore pills :( xx

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1001212)
*hugs everyone*

Helen, congratulations!

Thanks Susan ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1001304)
CONGRATULATIONS Helen... I'm so happy for you!!!! *glomps*

Thank you *glomps back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1002727)
*hugs Helen* My phone is officially ****ed hun. I can't even make calls on it, essentially it is just there turned on with no real function. Will experiment later as to whether I can recieve calls. I wasn't ignoring you hun. Don't worry about your grades, nobody will care once you have your degree!

*hugs Emma* Did I tell you how much I hate your phone? hehe :-D I hope it works or gets fixed or whatever :blink: I don't care about my grades....I think I'm just jealous of my friends grades but whatevr I got my dream and it's coming true...not that it's sunk in?

I love you all, please stay safe *snuggles*

blondiebear 15-08-2008 03:17 PM

Hi everyone. Ally and Jeff, let me be your audience. Then I can cuddle and kiss both of you.

I rather wish I could go back to bed instead of being secretary to a meeting i'd rather take a pass on. Oh well.

I'm not doing so well at supporting today. Sorry all.

*tucks back into bro's hidey hole*

Mors Certa 15-08-2008 05:04 PM

*sneaks to new hidey hole in hidden corner, builds a lovely arched raised panel door with high security locks, crawls in shuts and locks door.*

Please let me hide for a while so I don't have to run away.

MammaMia 15-08-2008 06:20 PM

Why is everyone calling me clever >.<

I'm seriously am so jealous of people who got C and above which is most of me friends with the exception of one who got two E's but he got a c aswell. >.<