RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 20-05-2008 01:22 AM

i guess they only want to be involved cos they're worried about you and want to know how you are.
i know your mum has been awful to you in the past and you're right, she's not the one carrying the scars.
it does get easier when you leave home, so i guess you have that to look forward to :)

Pomegranate 20-05-2008 01:25 AM

Thanks for the replies guys, I drunk 2 glasses of wine this pm, then drunk another bottle and a half tonight so feeling a little wasted and I don't actually care. I don't care if I should care, as far as I am concerned the entire CMHT and everyother medical professional can **** right off. I am me. This is what I am. Self destructive. Ally, I wish you didn't leave across the pond. When I go around America after my degree we should get drunk together. You sound about on my level, alcohol wise lol.

*offers supportive hugs for everyone that needs them, I'm sorry I am so **** atm guys* But I am actually, seriously thinking of you all and praying you get through these struggles one at a time. Has anyone seen Carole recently bTW??? xxx

blondiebear 20-05-2008 01:42 AM

Alexx, I started divorcing my parents two years ago and I only wish I'd done it sooner. I'm 41. Getting married and leaving their house wasn't enough. they were still manipulative.

I'm feeling better, eyes are crossing tired, but better.

*gives hugs to everyone who needs them*
*stows some gatorade in the fridge for anyone who has a hangover.*

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 04:33 AM

Sounds like a plan Emma :-) I'm just getting started on my alcohol for the night (after that therapy session I need it).

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 04:50 AM

Mmm, and I'm gonna cut... I suppose it almost redeems this awful day...

BoundNoMore 20-05-2008 04:54 AM

(((hugs Lost)))

Jetforce 20-05-2008 05:20 AM

*stares at ally*

R u sure u wanna do that hon? U'll have to explain to ur therapist again..and she won't be too happy hmm..neither would i too :-(

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 05:23 AM

*hugs Amanda*
You know, you're really good at the hugging thing... And sometimes that's exactly what folks need... A lot of the time really. Just want to let you know I appreciate it :-D

*sigh* six chick beers in an hour... Yep, helped my mood a lot *finds mop and bucket to clean up the sarchasim dripping from that statement*

I feel awful:crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 05:27 AM

Oh, do THAT. Yes. Yes I do. I'd like to cut on my wrist but I don't trust myself:pinch: and he usually just asks if I've cut and how seriously... No explaining really. *hugs Jeremy*

BoundNoMore 20-05-2008 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 776210)
*hugs Amanda*
You know, you're really good at the hugging thing... And sometimes that's exactly what folks need... A lot of the time really. Just want to let you know I appreciate it :-D

:thumbup: I love giving 'em

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 776220)
:thumbup: I love giving 'em

:-) well I hope you realize it's a gift, something very valuable. *snuggles*

BoundNoMore 20-05-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 776229)
:-) well I hope you realize it's a gift, something very valuable. *snuggles*

Really? I never knew that...
I guess I just like helping people feel better (even if I can't help myself feel better) ya know?

Ratatouille strychnine 20-05-2008 05:57 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Hugs are nice

blondiebear 20-05-2008 05:58 AM

*stops in to check in on her way to bed*
*gives ally a hug from her RYL Mom*
*Offers hugs to anyone else who needs them.*

BoundNoMore 20-05-2008 06:02 AM

*hugs Blondie and tucks her into bed* sleep good and sweet dreams

BoundNoMore 20-05-2008 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratatouille strychnine (Post 776235)
Hugs are nice

Well here's one for you. (((hugs))) ;-)

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 06:34 AM

Oh do I ever Amanda... I'm right there with you.*massive hugs*

*snuggles with her RYL mommy... Cause it's much needed* night Susan, hope you are able to sleep well.

*hugs Robert* You're right, hugs are very nice... Are you new to our psych ward? Or am I just so out of it that I missed you?:confused:. Sorry if that's the case :-(
-------------
*yawn* I'm exhausted, tipsy, and bandaged... Good lord at one point I bleed so much I thought I'd hit something important... Thankfully it was a false alarm and a little pressure cleared that right up...
*sigh* I really am done with all of this:crying: I wish it would just end:crying:

Oh, and something else 'great'..? Next Monday is a national holiday so not therapy for Ally :-( just my luck I suppose:crying:

dark_light 20-05-2008 10:04 AM

((((hugs everybody!))))

I am so bored and so sick of this place, they are doing nothing to help me i feel as depressed as when i came in :(
Need to cut really bad

*goes to hide in the corner forever!!*

Jetforce 20-05-2008 11:10 AM

Hi amanda and Jo

*squishes u both* Hope u both r alrite ;)

MammaMia 20-05-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 775963)
It might take more time hun...abusive guys can be really manipulative. Just be there for her no matter what yeh?
Sometimes people dont know how to approach it...or dont know what signs to look for :(

I agree, abusive guys really can be abusive. I will always be there for her :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 776019)
*offers supportive hugs for everyone that needs them, I'm sorry I am so **** atm guys* But I am actually, seriously thinking of you all and praying you get through these struggles one at a time. Has anyone seen Carole recently bTW??? xxx

*huggles Emma lots and lots* Yeah I spoke to Carole on Sunday and she did sign on very quickly last night but I didnt talk to her :shocked: