RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 01-10-2010 12:36 PM

*Hugs Ryuu*Thats sucks, Can you make an emergency appointment with your Psych Dr?

RYUU 01-10-2010 12:46 PM

I think she feels the same i have no one i can turn to about this feeling like i only have one option

Doikers 01-10-2010 12:49 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* You have more than one option , You can fight this , really you CAN . You've fought it before and you're still here, it will totally get better .

MammaMia 01-10-2010 01:43 PM

*hugs April* You won't fail at your job, you'll be fantastic sweetheart. Oh I need to tell you something, must remember to tell you either via PM or Facebook :D

*hugs Mark tightly*

*hugs Kahlia* Glad you won't have to replace as much as you originally thought :D

one_step_closer 01-10-2010 04:14 PM

*hugs everyone*

How are you, Helen?

Doikers 01-10-2010 04:24 PM

*Cuddles Helen* Hows things?

*Hugs Lindsay*How are you too?

one_step_closer 01-10-2010 05:01 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm a little upset. I'm going away with the Prince's Trust next week, the last time I tried to go my Dad died so i've been thinking about him a lot.

How are you, Mark?

Sefka 01-10-2010 05:13 PM

Damn, this thread moves fast! Can only get online once or twice a day which looks like ancient history now.
Thanks for the support, Mark. I'd love to talk but feel like my mouth (and head) is stuffed with cotton wool. I need sleeeeep. Haven't slept properly for almost 2 weeks. Hope you didn't get wet going out earlier.
Ryuu - hope you're safe. Sorry you've been so let down.
April - good luck with the training!

Doikers 01-10-2010 05:17 PM

*Hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling so fragile Lindsay , what are you doing with the prices trust?
I met with Becky ( my befriender for people with mental illness) today , sort of got ALL that has happened this week off my chest over coffee/at her office , so that was cathartic I think , Now I've got the weekend all by myself which is scary but I have already got the first 4 and have bought cheap on ebay the other three "Night of the Living Dead" Movies so it's a Zombie weekend to take my mind off stress , oh and I'm going to a fair trade fair with my sister , bro in law and baby neice tomorrow :) Sorry blurted lots out.

Doikers 01-10-2010 05:20 PM

*Hugs Sefka* sorry that you're head is cotton wooly :S Have you an Camomille Tea? thats calming , maybe help you sleep , Or sprinkle Lavender oil on your pillow thats soothing I think.

SoMuchMore 01-10-2010 06:29 PM

*hugs april* i'm sure you'll do great at your job! I am always terrified the first few days/weeks of starting a new job as well, but I know you can make it threw those feeling.

*hugs mark* glad that things with becky went well. and wow! you really are going to have a zombie weekend lol. Have fun with your sister and her family at the trade fair.

*hugs helen* How r u doing? excited? I'm glad that you got your hearing aids sorted out yesterday. That must be a huge relief.

*hugs kahlia* good job on finishing (or almost finishing) your uni paper! And im glad that the computer should be less to fix than originally thought.

*hugs RYUU* I'm sorry your doctor was not helpful. Mark is right though, you can fight this. Hang in there, don't listen to the devil, he is not right in the least.

*hugs sefka* i'm sorry your head is feeling clogged and that your not sleeping well.. Yea, this place can move pretty fast. Its hard to keep up sometimes.

*hugs lindsay* i'm sorry you are feeling upset. Here if you need to talk.

Not doing well. Fought back tears all last night at work... and was then told I am design editor on sunday, which is a huge honor since the real editor is not going to be there... but that means it interferes with another meeting I have with the magazine I am web editor for, and I still need to break into that group... i am kind of an outsider there. So much so that they are ignoring my emails completely when deciding when meetings are... I told them I work at the newspaper sunday, wednesday, and thursday night... and the next email I get is a mass email that says "So from the messages I recieved thursdays don't work for people. how about sunday?" This is a technology publicity meeting... I am the web editor.. i think of all people i should be there. Anyway, some people are just annoying me like that. Sorry for the rant.

Doikers 01-10-2010 06:37 PM

*Hugs Laura* I hope you can sort out all those meetings , it sounds rather confusing :S

SoMuchMore 01-10-2010 06:42 PM

*hugs mark* its not that confusing to me.. it probably was all typed out like that though... sorry. For me, its more that people are not listening to me or taking me into any sort of consideration, which really bothers me as I am part of the staff.

Doikers 01-10-2010 06:48 PM

They should take you into consideration Laura Yes .

Doikers 01-10-2010 08:30 PM

Hmmm.... I'm starting to get urges , haven't thought about S.I. all day until this last hour or so I think ,I'm not sure how to deal with this . bed? maybe at 9pm. Divert attention by typing this ? yep . Listen to / watch music channel on the T.V.? yep hmm, think boy , think!

FlyingNy 01-10-2010 08:45 PM

Mark, do all of those things. You've resistted the urges until now and think of the victory you feel when you manage to go a whole day without harming. :) *Hugs*

MammaMia 01-10-2010 08:48 PM

To those who've I'm not doing too great. But I am excited about Monday & I am relieved about my hearing aids.

Doikers 01-10-2010 08:51 PM

OOh yeah Lia I've put on the golf , I find golf on T.V. calming for some reason , it's nice and green heh *Hugs* How are you this evening?

Doikers 01-10-2010 08:53 PM

Helen , Monday is the Day you get to catch up with your bestie?, Whats up tonight thats making you low?

MammaMia 01-10-2010 09:21 PM

It is =) I can't wait. *squeals*

Oh just this silly bitch who's kicking up because I finally realised what a huge massive liar she is.