RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:32 PM

Heads up and attention people .
With regards to Hayleys New home card I have the following names for

Lia,
April,
Nicole,
Oliver,
Taz,
Lindsay,
Helen,
Laura,
Heather,
Kahlia,
Crimson,
Becca with a <3
and myself of course .

Should anyone else want me to sign their name please PM me and let me know , I should get the card in the next day or two and don't want to accidently miss a name should you post in the thread so PLEASE PM me.

Thankyou .

Mark.

taz35 31-08-2010 07:33 PM

*hugs Crimson* I hope everything turns out alright with your grandma <3

*hugs Nicole* I agree with Mark. You definitely don't come across as a slut.

*hugs Mark* I hope everything starts to work itself out soon with the possible lithium toxicity and whatnot.

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:37 PM

Hi Jess<3 I saw your profile pic , made me smile , thankyou

MammaMia 31-08-2010 07:46 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry, I can't do individuals right now.

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 07:48 PM

Huggles all.

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:56 PM

**** Jill , Get to a Doctor right this minute .Go to accident and emergency if you have too! A stroke is very serious , I'd HATE to see anything bad happen to you :(

SoMuchMore 31-08-2010 07:57 PM

*cuddles helen* its ok to not do individuals. whats wrong hun?

*hugs jill* should you go to the doctor to see if there is anything wrong that is making it numb?

*hugs nicole* i agree with the others, you do not seem like a slut.

*hugs crimson* im sorry about your nan. i wish i could think of more words.. *extra hugs*

*hugs mark*

*hugs taz* im glad that you didnt die from the pills. I hope you are alright. you know you can always talk to us if you are feeling the need to OD again... :-/

*hugs lia* im sorry your family is giving you are hard time, but you are not worthless or a cow.

*hugs everyone else i missed*

I'm gonna be okay... i'll just keep repeating that until i believe it.

Doikers 31-08-2010 08:06 PM

*Hugs Laura* You WILL be okay in the end . It does get better , I promise , I've been in the shitty place and I've gotten out of it eventually , and so will you .
To quote the prophet spongebob " It'll all be happy in the end , if it's not happy it's not the end.

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 08:25 PM

Cuddles mark, I'm okay Hun. Don't worry okay. I shouldn't have posted that, going to delet it now. I'm okay and safe. Sorry to worry you.

Doikers 31-08-2010 08:35 PM

Jill , If you think you've had a stroke , even minor please see a Dr .Don't worry if you should have posted it , Sorry , I'm just very worried about you.

MammaMia 31-08-2010 08:42 PM

Laura, I feel so ill and in a lot of pain still :( Trying to drink as I haven't all day and everytime I do, I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Great (Y)

Jill, please go to hospital darling. I didn't see the post but from what Mark & Laura have said, it could be really serious. Phone an ambulance if you need x

frenchhorn 31-08-2010 10:59 PM

great, the one place I thought I could feel safe I get bullied at and flashbacks as a result

PoisonedApple 31-08-2010 11:22 PM

awww Oliver *hugs* what happened hun?

anyone know if Jill went or not?

RYUU 31-08-2010 11:34 PM

Feeling numb at the moment want to cut

PoisonedApple 31-08-2010 11:40 PM

*hugs reaper*
sorry i'm kinda useless atm but i'm around if you wanna talk.

frenchhorn 31-08-2010 11:44 PM

people bullied me, swearing at me, calling me names and accusing me of cheating at my LGBT youth group

Jill, hope your ok, like the others have said you need to see a doctor/go to hospital

Reaper, please don't cut, sorry your feeling numb, is there someone there with you

also just wanted to say to those who asked if I went to my pride group party I did, and Alex was there,the reason I didn't want to go, we ended up talking because he text me from across the room and it would have been rude to ignore the text when he could see me reading it, so I went and talked to him, about the most awkward thing ever and I really don't want to have to talk to him again, but he is at my uni

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 12:51 AM

I'm sorry things didn't go well Oliver.

Helen, have you heard anything?

Has anyone heard from April today? I'm worried about her.

The movie scared the crap out of me. I need to try and sleep now. At least I have company.

Do you ever stop missing someone? Doe it ever get any easier?

Xx

anarchistl0ve 01-09-2010 01:03 AM

Is it sad that I cant wait for hoodie season

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 01:09 AM

No, it's not sad. Neither can I?

Can I die now? Someone. Let me. Head hurts. Am sleepy. Urgh.

MedicAsh 01-09-2010 01:17 AM

*waves to everyone*

Still having a tough time. :( I thinking that I need help and to get back on meds