RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 30-12-2009 10:27 PM

nope it isn't vicki...
wednesday is supposed to be a good day... the week is half over. but it just doesn't feel like a good day today.

hope you feel better soon dv *hugs all around*

shadowedsoul 30-12-2009 11:57 PM

argh!!! everthing gone to ****. why the hell im i even trying,i give up.curls up in ball and crys

Scarletdreamer 31-12-2009 12:26 AM

*pops in and cuddles everyone*

*huggles Jocelyn* Can you speak with anyone? therapist, close friend, etc.? Sorry, I forget who in here is in treatment and who isn't...

*hugs Vicki* Yer, it's not a good night for anyone. Me included... But the good thing is that we'll all pull through, as long as we don't give up. I hope. :-X

*snuggles Franz* Being dissociated is a weird feeling... is it the flashback thingummy that triggered the dissociation?

*cuddles a_m* Did you end up leaving work early? because I think that probably would be/would've been a good idea... if you're that frantic then it'd probably be good to go somewhere, go for a walk, do some cardio at home, let yourself have a good cry, etc. How're you doing now?

*holds Jill* What's gone on, sweetie? Don't give up... things will be okay, you can make it.

Absynnthe 31-12-2009 12:43 AM

I think it might have been. Although I'm now feeling scarily hyperactive. But not happy.

*bounces off walls*

risenfromperdition 31-12-2009 03:51 AM

*sits in corner and stares at wall*

SoMuchMore 31-12-2009 09:07 AM

*hugs shadowedsoul* you okay? Stay safe hun

*hugs franz* ive only depersonalized... so i dont know exactly what you are feeling... but i can tell u that depersonalization is really weird and sucks majorly. Hope you feel better soon.

*hugs horseridinbbe and offers blanket* u alright?

I am tired, but probaby wont be able to sleep. I've got a friend that is threatening to abuse drugs if things keep going the way they are for her. It's bringing me back (making me remember) days where my friends would threaten SI and suicide. *sigh*... just one more thing to worry about... *collapses in corner for the night*

PoisonedApple 31-12-2009 09:48 AM

april~ no i didn't. i should have but i didn't know what to do with myself outside work either... in th end i ignored my mind as best i could and vented to a friend. *hugs*

*hugs laura* i hope your friend is alright and that you are able to get some sleep...

nighty night everyone.

MammaMia 31-12-2009 12:14 PM

Sends hugs around for everyone.

Had a really good evening last night with my best friend via skpe and msn lol. Went to bed about 12.30am and slept really good. Except waking up and nightmares but hey. Am sooo ill today :/ Last day at work aswell..

Kahlia1981 31-12-2009 12:22 PM

*hugs everyone*

I managed not to throw up for two hours after eating last night - and I only threw up because I took my meds. My body/my brain/whatever ... gave me no choice. My housemate says "new GP for the New Year - less than 3 hours away now here :p

I'm going manic so I thought I'd type while I could still remember how to. *sigh* Someone stop the world ... I really, truly want to get off.

[Awakening] 31-12-2009 03:58 PM

I ended up in a&e last night. i ok just v tired and me and the mrs r struggling to keep strong for each other. the psych suggested hospital last night but said to try something else first , the home treatment team.
I just feel a bit numb. sorry the cottage pies on hold.
*snuggles up on the sofa*

Absynnthe 31-12-2009 04:05 PM

Hey, it's DaVengenzz, aka Franz.

:( *cuddles for all* We're not having a good time, are we, warders?

*megalove to all*

~Grace~ 31-12-2009 04:09 PM

Feeling a bit brighter today
Have been shopping and bought some new pjs and socks!!

Hugs and love to all xx

shadowedsoul 31-12-2009 05:23 PM

im okay, just family member being arses. making up bullsh*t storys getting everbody worked up. and being a spoilt brat. im feeling down and just want to selfharm. i just seam to piss everbody off at work today. hmm just feel like curling up and hiding under a blanket, and screw new year. dont feel like celabrating new year to be honest. =/

risenfromperdition 31-12-2009 06:02 PM

*offers everyone cuddles and teddys*

Strawberry.Bananas 31-12-2009 06:59 PM

*Big hugs to everyone*

I'm feeling quite a bit better today...although I can't work out what's in my shoe!!! I can feel something but not find it! =/.

Anyway, I'm off out tonight, So I hope you all have an awesome New Year and I'll speak to you all in 2010. :) xxx

PoisonedApple 31-12-2009 07:21 PM

*hugs all around*
and *cuddles for the bearer of teddy bears :) *
hope today is better for everyone...

one_step_closer 31-12-2009 07:57 PM

I can't stop thinking about suicide. I don't know how to get through this.

risenfromperdition 31-12-2009 08:26 PM

*hugs lots*
ive got no advice, but here if you wanna chat

*cuddles teddy and sleeps*

Scarletdreamer 31-12-2009 11:24 PM

*pops in*

Will be leaving tomorrow on a trip - yey!! get out of the area for a bit - and will be back in about 2 weeks. I'll miss you guys!!!

*cuddles everyone*

risenfromperdition 01-01-2010 03:25 AM

baaaah. i wanted to get completely ****ed and forget how absolutely ***** this year has been but nothings open. my bro on the other hand is getting ****ed and hes not even legal >.> so not faaaaaaaair

3.5 more hours of this sh*te yearrr
[happy new year to you australian/english lot]