RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Pomegranate 31-12-2008 04:56 PM

*leaves champagne and cookies for everyone*

How are you doing today Lucy?

*waves at Nick* heya, welcome to psych ward. How are you doing? *leaves you special hugs*

I hope you find a way to fight it Nicole. When are you next seeing your psych? *offers safe hugs*

*offers blanket and tissues to Mary Anne* Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

*cuddles Zowie* It may or may not be true that that is why they are inviting you hun but the only way you will find out is by going. They may feel awkward because of the break or it may be any number of reasons. Either way, isn't it better to be out than at home alone with your thoughts?

*hugs Amanda* How are you? Whats wrong hun? I hope you have managed to find the strength to stay safe.

You aren't a failure D'arcy. I know it would be easier if things were different but I agree that if they were you wouldn't be *you* and you may not have some of your best traits. I hope your day improves.

Are you alright Ravyn? Will be about randomly if you need or want to talk. *offers safe hugs and warm thoughts*

Danya....how are you? You've been a little quiet the last couple of days, are you ok? *hugs*

Hells, I know you are worried about your nan but please try not to. I hope you are ok today *hugs* xx

*Wishes everyone a Happy New Year*

Jetforce 31-12-2008 05:34 PM

Woohoooooooo

Happy NYE ppl

it's almost 3:30 am here and i'm deadset buggered lol

Mary Anne 31-12-2008 07:17 PM

still 2008 here, hoping that 2009 will be better, spending the night on my own, was invited out at least but not up to going out.

had another fight with the he-devil, I feel horrible still (not about the fight, I know I am right!)

pomegranate - thank for the blankets, tis still cold here, champagne sounds great

*hugs everyone very tight*

MammaMia 31-12-2008 07:58 PM

*cuddles all*

Happy New Year to those in 2009 :P

Damnation. 31-12-2008 08:00 PM

Mary Anne: x__o I hope you have an okay evening tonight *hugs*

Jetforce: Happy New Year's Eve to you too!

Emma: I'm alright thanks. Apologies for the quietness as of late, not really known what to reply with at times

*Glomps to all*

EDIT: O HEY. Helen posted just before I did, lmao *cuddles back*

Anyways. I am okay now, although I was stressed as hell earlier. My housemate and me went into town, needed to do some fun ole grocery shopping :thumbup: and oh dear God. CROWDS. I. Really. ****ing. Hate. Crowds. Kept having panic attacks <__<;;. Only mild ones thank ****, but still x_o. And was irritable cos I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, and then ended up feeling physically sick. Soyeah. Wasn't the best start to the day. So fingers crossed the ole current good mood lasts ;D

loleditagain: Yeah. Crowds. Queues. PEOPLE PUSHING UP BEHIND ME. Urk. Whenever someone brushed against my back it just reminded me of previous SA D: so hm. Random associations ftl. Wait...****IHAVEANOTHERASSOCIATIONNOW?! *Headdesk* <___<;;

ravynsoul 31-12-2008 08:44 PM

*crawls out from under duvet and offers hugs to everyone*

Emma - thanks for the concern, I'm just feeling off and confused right now.. not sure exactly what I'm feeling and I extremely dislike new year's eve for the forced partying and merriment... ugh! I wish I could stay home.. but I'm told by my parents I need to go out.. thanks for the warm hugs and safe thoughts! How are you doing now?

Hey everyone: Thanks for cuddles and hugs that were offered! *offers cuddles and hugs back to everyone*

Happy NewYears to everyone in 2009 and Happy Early NewYears to everyone still in 2008 :) [cool.. just thought about it, we're talking to people in different years... almost like time travel :P sorry, I know that was lame, but I couldn't help it]

Dayna - Sorry that you got stuck in the midst of crowds and it triggered bad memories.. *offers calm thoughts* Hope that passes soon.

Mary Anne - sorry to hear about your fight! :S Hope your night is good.

Jem, D'arcy, Amanda, Zowie, Lucy, Nick, Nicole, Helen - how are you all doing now? Hope things are looking up!

Hope those who haven't been here in a while are doing ok too!!

Hugs everyone!

Damnation. 31-12-2008 08:45 PM

Ravyn: Thanks x_o. And sorry to hear you're not feeling too brill either D: *hugs*

ravynsoul 31-12-2008 08:49 PM

Dayna: *accepts hugs and hugs back* I am grateful though, that I can go online here and at least feel surrounded by people who understand... i feel less alone and crazy then. Take care!

Damnation. 31-12-2008 08:50 PM

Yeah, I can imagine. And you take cares too <3

Pomegranate 31-12-2008 09:23 PM

I am just not with it properly. I don't want to move. How do you know if you are going crazy? :(

Damnation. 31-12-2008 09:25 PM

That's an answer I'd like to have, too

*Hugs Emma*

ravynsoul 31-12-2008 09:29 PM

Emma, Dayna - if you find out the answer.. please share! I'm all ears. *hugs*

Damnation. 31-12-2008 09:30 PM

Shall do *hugs back*

Pomegranate 31-12-2008 09:32 PM

Will do x

Pomegranate 31-12-2008 09:51 PM

Ok, I am forcing myself to go out to my friends house. I'm not sure that this is a great idea tbh but I have to do something to try and escape my thoughts and the urges.

Damnation. 31-12-2008 09:52 PM

Hope it works, and you feel better some *hugs*

Pomegranate 31-12-2008 09:54 PM

Thanks Danya *hugs to you too*

Mary Anne 31-12-2008 10:02 PM

*hugs everyone*

I am going to wash my (very long) hair then go to bed.

Everyone - hope you are all safe tonight, lots of love to you all.

xx

Damnation. 31-12-2008 10:05 PM

*Hugs Mary Anne back*

Nighty night then, and hope you're safe tonight, too

MammaMia 01-01-2009 02:22 AM

*runs in and hugs you all*

IT'S 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT THE YEAR OF HELL NO MORE

I AM SO FREAKING HYPER

THIS YEAR MEANS NO DELIBERATE HARM YEAH? AND STUFFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I TRIED TO RING 4/5 PSYCH WARDERS AND COULD ONLY GET THROUGH ONE :)

Excuse my hyperness =\