RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 08-09-2010 09:13 AM

Hugs mark, hope your shift. Nevermind

Doikers 08-09-2010 09:39 AM

*Huge Hugs Jill* Thanks , Don't be sorry Jill , if you need to go to the hospital to be safe then I think thats a good idea .

Kahlia1981 08-09-2010 10:49 AM

*hugs Taz* - well the detailed plan is there sans the date and time but I really don't think it's an issue...

So tired. Can't stop coughing. Stuggling to breathe. Just plain over it. *sigh*

MammaMia 08-09-2010 11:57 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia, please talk to someone, we don't want to lose you. Suicide isn't the answer, you know that. Things WILL get better & you won't always be struggling this much & don't we always say 'it can't rain forever' *squishes*

Doikers 08-09-2010 12:06 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* As Taz and Helen have said ,I think it is SO important to talk to your Dr . Suicide really isn't the answer .

*Hugs Helen* How are you this lunch time?

RYUU 08-09-2010 12:07 PM

* hugs everyone *
Going to a mental health charity today to make a safety plan and talk to them about the voices and stuff feeling bad at the moment and the voices are very loud

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 12:24 PM

*hugs everyone* Please look after yourselves.

Reaper, I hope it goes well.

Doikers 08-09-2010 12:50 PM

*Hugs Reaper* Good luck with your meeting with the mental health charity , I hope it goes well for you :)

*Hugs Lindsay* How are you ?

*Spots and Hugs April* :P

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 01:32 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm a bit low, just don't know what to do with myself. Last night the voluntary crisis team told me to phone my psychiatrist but i've only just seen him less than a month ago. My support worker told me to phone my OT but I don't know what to say to her.

How are you?

Doikers 08-09-2010 01:35 PM

I HAVE to lose weight , I'm FAT and worthless :(

one_step_closer 08-09-2010 01:40 PM

Oh Mark, I wish you didn't feel that way about yourself. You are far from worthless.

shadowedsoul 08-09-2010 01:42 PM

Cuddles mark, your not any off those things Hun.
Hmm didn't end up going in the end couldn't make myself. So still very triggered.

Doikers 08-09-2010 03:30 PM

Oh*Hugs Jill*

I am posting from my "shift" at the cyber cafe , I'm anxious here but it's masked quite nicely by the Diaz I took ........

MammaMia 08-09-2010 03:49 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Mark, you may have a weight that's overweight, I don't know and wouldn't possibly comment. But you are NOT worthless at all *cuddles*

Also to answer your question, I'm okay, feeling bit odd today. Putting it down to the fact I had over 11 hours sleep, soon shortly followed by 2 or so hours :|

Doikers 08-09-2010 04:23 PM

You must have been super tired Helen ! to need that much sleep :) *Hugs*

RYUU 08-09-2010 04:37 PM

When to the charity things appointment because i feel unsafe am going to be staying over night there and there going to do a crisis plan with me
i may have internet access so i will be around

SoMuchMore 08-09-2010 05:07 PM

*hugs everyone* i'll try to do individuals later tonight.

Oh and Lindsay, i think it was you that asked, no i haven't talked a doctor about my being so tired. I really think it is because i've been doing so much lately, i barely have time to breathe. I keep taking on new projects b/c apparently i have an issue with saying "no" to people lol.

Anyway, I am now applying to work as a web designer for a literary magazine. So now i have 4 classes, homework, design job at the newspaper, two web design projects for clubs on campus, and potentially another web design job. Oh, and I have to start applying for graduate school ASAP.
= busy all the time. I should sleep less. I'm just a tad bit overwhelmed.

I haven't dealt with it in the best way either. I've been cutting kind of a lot for me. Nothing really bad. Just a lot. Don't worry, I've been taking care of them.

Anyway, I'm sorry that so many of you are struggling right now, wish I could make things better.
*leaves out a basket of calorie free cookies and a ton of hugs that will last until the next time I am able to try to catch up*

Doikers 08-09-2010 05:17 PM

*Hugs Reaper* It sounds like a good idea to stay overnight there, you'll be safe and YEY! for internet access:)

*Hugs Laura*You sound SUPER BUSY , try and take care with your S.I. don't go overboard with it , Please take care :)

Detour. Derail 08-09-2010 05:22 PM

*RUNS IN*

GUYS GUYS GUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
*breathes*

Im doing a sponsored bungee jump

Doikers 08-09-2010 05:33 PM

*Hugs Lex* WAY TO GOOOOOOOO! I could never do that I think you are so brave !!! :)