RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 05-06-2010 05:44 PM

*Pounces on Hayley*
Hey I think 11 months counts , Well done you!!! *Bounces* I Drank over a 10 day period and went back to sobriety and I know how a "blip" go's . Glad you are having fun with your bunny , It would be so cool if I could have a pet but wer're not aloud, although they have fish and a parrot in my neighbours so hummmm I don't know .
*Squishes Hayley*

Scarletdreamer 05-06-2010 05:52 PM

I spy a Hayley and a Mark!! Mark, I poked you on FB and you're not responding... *pouts* Lol, it's okay if you're otherwise occupied. :)

Hayley, so glad that you're doing so much better!! *cuddles* And thanks for updating us about everything... :) I've missed your posts. Have you played WoW lately? If so, how's it going? :D I just got off it actually, started mining on my hunter (level 39, has been for about a year, lol - she's the only toon I have that I don't play on without Jarrod, because she was my first toon and so is very special to me :D)... wheeee. I love leveling professions, hehe, and she didn't even have any!! :-O And I moved my miner to another server, so I decided she should be the one to mine. Woohoo. :) Anyway... glad that Reggie is settling in well. Yeah, rabbits can be cccrazy when they're playing!! lol... I'm sorry you're all scratched up though. :(

Mark, how are you?? *cuddles*

I'm really tired and I've a bit of a headache going on at the moment... my shoulders are tense too... I think it's because of all of the stuff that I have going on today. Well, I don't have anything going on but I REALLY NEED to write that stupid midterm report and I have no clue how to do it, so yeah... will probably just wing it. :( Hate doing that!!!

*deep sigh* :(

Jarrod should be home soon... yey.

Scarletdreamer 05-06-2010 05:55 PM

Oooh 250 quests... hehe... that's awesome. :D

And yes, I do think that 11 months should count!! even though you had a "blip" in the middle... so CELEBRATE!!! *does the happy dance just for you* :D

*huggles*

Doikers 05-06-2010 06:22 PM

How am I ? Hmm well I haven't cut , but I want to , I crawled out of bed at 10.30 am then went back to bed from 1 - 4 pm then got up shopped for cereal , made and eat dinner despite not feeling like food and thats brought my here , I'm really low . Horribly depressed right now , I want to hurt myself and I don't know why, well I know why , but I don't know the why of the why , make sense? , I a going to try a distract myself on WoW for a bit . I HATE depression :(

Sorry April I was dinner making / eating when you poked me :)

one_step_closer 05-06-2010 07:14 PM

*hugs Mark*

Doikers 05-06-2010 07:28 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Thankyou :)

MammaMia 05-06-2010 07:48 PM

*cuddles all*

Good to hear from you Hayley *squishes you lots*

Sorry for the lack of individual posts...

Doikers 05-06-2010 08:24 PM

Helen ! *Hugs ya*

MammaMia 05-06-2010 08:35 PM

Maaaark *hugs tight*

Scarletdreamer 05-06-2010 09:04 PM

*cuddles Hels* What's up, love?

*cuddles Mark* Awh, sweet, I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. :( I wish we could've talked on Facebook, just went on there now and you were still "idle" so I daren't poke you again, heh. Hopefully you are feeling a bit better after/during playing WoW... I know that it usually helps me some. :) Are you glad that you started playing?

I spy a Laura!! *cuddles* How are you, hon? I'm worried about you...

I'm at my parents' right now, hanging out and just having fun, although I've almost fallen asleep twice. Haven't started on my midterm report because, well, I don't know what to say in it!! Very very frustrating. :( My prof hasn't emailed back yet about it... I didn't expect him to within a few hours but I was hoping... :( GRRRRR!!!!

Tonight there's a thing at our church for college-aged/young adults... I think that Jarrod and I are going but it's from 8pm-11pm and I am pretty sure that I will be dying from exhaustion halfway through. Ugh. Usually at the latest I am in bed by 10:30pm, and we won't be home until 11:30 unless we leave a bit early. :-S Gahhh... so I'm not positive that we'll be going.

*sighs*

*hides in a dark corner* :(

SoMuchMore 05-06-2010 09:07 PM

ok i'm going to try to catch up some...

*hugs hayley* you definitely should celebrate 11 months still! *throw confetti* Its good to hear from you too! Im glad you are feeling better!

*cuddles helen* How r u doing today?

*hugs mark* I hope that you were able to distract yourself. I'm sorry that you are feeling so poorly today

*hugs april* sorry that you are feeling so tense hun. Im glad to hear that you didn't cut last night though. Its hard, but keep trying to fight those thoughts. Good luck doing your write up. I hope that if you decide to go to your church thing you have a good time. How else r u doing today?

Ooo and I spy you!

*squishes JK* Hey! its nice to hear from you! Hope that you managed to get to sleep okay.

*hugs kahlia* Im gonna try to catch up reading your thread later today. Hope that you are doing alright.

*hugs kat, lindsay, taz, crimson, hannah, heather, oliver (wherever you are..), julie and everyone else* and *waves at the new people* Hi! I'm laura!

To everyone that said they were worried about me - please you dont need to worry. I never really do anything too bad. I feel like i have been spiraling downward lately but it has to stop eventually right? Thanks though. I really appreciate you guys and its nice to know that i am cared about, even if i cant see you guys in real life.. wish i could sometimes.

I had training #2 for work today. Hopefully the real work days will go better, i have a hard time working when someone is watching over my shoulder the whole time so i made a lot of mistakes.. stupid anxiety was thru the roof. I'm home now tho, so hopefully the anxiety will decrease soon.

katnovia 05-06-2010 09:23 PM

*cuddles everyone* no epic responses tonight *rubs eyes* so tired from just reading and I have to go get sleep. I ache after too much gardening today! I so need a gardener, and some homehelp, I just cant cope with this place, it's too big! Going to let the others have their say as i've had them locked up all day with all my barriers and stuff well up because my mother was here.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Altars posting, long and uncontrolled.

I dont wanna be here anymore. Im so ****ed off with living. I dont wanna carry on with the police report. I hate it, and I hate Kat for making me go through it. Now I dont feel safe anywhere and it's kat's fault.

Me tired aand me want my barbie dolss but kat sold them a long time ago and its not fair becasue she didnt ask me if i still wanted them and I dont likt the nasty feelings we having

Kat needs to sort her ****ing act out and come out of denial, it's not doing her any ****ing good. Why am I even here. None of you like me. ****.

Hmm.
The system is a mess.
How to fix it?
All these questions.
Too many people.

SHUT UP. ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE ALL MAD. I AM THE ONE. I AM THE ONE. Ignore them all. They are liars and idiots. I am the controller. It belongs to me. You are all mad. All of you. I hate you all.

Back shadow.
You lie.
You are not welcome.
Back.
You will not destroy.
I will protect.

EDIT: decided upon reading it to hide that, got a lot more than I bargained for. sorry guys.

SoMuchMore 05-06-2010 09:29 PM

*hugs kat* your last response was pretty epic! It was impressive. :-) and we really appreciate you taking the time to try to reply to everyone. I hope that you can get some rest tonight.

*waves to rosie, amy, 'miel, and sarah* (i dont know if any of u like hugs so i thought i'd be careful and just wave for now)

I wish i knew what to say.. I know so little about alters... No need to be sorry though. Its prolly good to let them get their feelings out too.
*sets out a box of hugs for those who want them*

anarchistl0ve 05-06-2010 09:38 PM

*Finds empty comfy place and sits* I have returned to the place where for the most part I feel like I am a valued friend and person.

Doikers 05-06-2010 09:47 PM

*Waves to anarchistl0ve* How are you today?

anarchistl0ve 05-06-2010 09:53 PM

Could be better, Learned soemone I called a best friend for 7yrs does not feel the same way. She told someone else she calles a best friend that shes engeged i found out via some happy mass message on her status update.

Doikers 05-06-2010 09:55 PM

oh , I;m sorry to hear that , *Hugs if ok*

Doikers 05-06-2010 09:59 PM

Crickey I better be getting to bed , I'l; try and have a better day tomorrow , go out and buy the correct dressings ......... if the chemists is open on a Sunday . I Want to Harm , I want to harm seriuosly , but NO!! I'm going to bed and sleep and that is that

" Asleep is the safest place you can be" - Biffy Clyro.

anarchistl0ve 05-06-2010 10:02 PM

thanks *hugs to you too* be strong

shadowedsoul 05-06-2010 10:17 PM

Argh!!!! This keeps getting better and better not, was
told somthing yesterday that was hard to take and hear.
bloody hell why now, after 2 months. really can't go
back to that place, it was so messed up and crazy. Crap
not now. =[