RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 03-06-2008 07:49 PM

I'm gutted that I'm not a supporter, well thats pretty much the main reason.

I'm in agony godamm, never going to do that excercise ever again :(

Kuwairo 03-06-2008 08:11 PM

^ you may not be a supporter but it doesn't make you any less supportive.

Alexx, a job is a good start, yeah. Do you know anyone else who wants to rent a flat, you could rent together?

Auburn Shadow, I'm Laura (but Ku please...) and I'm ok thanks, how are you (and who are you too...)?

MammaMia 03-06-2008 08:17 PM

You're right =D

I hate having conflicting emotions :( Esp when sucidical is one.

*doesn't know what to do anymore*

lil-princess 03-06-2008 09:14 PM

Hellllooooo everyone :)

How are we all tonight??

--

Guess who's now a happy bunny hehe thanks to someone i can't stop smiling and i just want to jump around and act all stupid hehe cause i'm like soooo excited and happy happy happy and no i haven't been drinking lol. xx

MammaMia 03-06-2008 09:20 PM

Woooooooooooooooooooooo =D thats thanks to my wonderful parents eh Emma? ;) Well from me more ;) xxxxxxxx

I'd jump around but I'm in agony!

Detour. Derail 03-06-2008 09:30 PM

p['lkfmnvmc;dlcke[dpfo3[w#pofkpe3lmflk m kjnbkjfvkfnmkjv;kjhd!!!!!!

lil-princess 03-06-2008 09:43 PM

Yeah deffo :) i know sooo can't wait to meet you and hopefully Em, i am over joyed and i want these next 2 weeks to hurry up lol.
I'm in agony aswell thanks to earlier but i don't care i'm to excited hehe.

You alright Alex?? *huggles*

Auburn Shadow 03-06-2008 09:46 PM

*hugs Alexx* Sup hun?

Detour. Derail 03-06-2008 09:47 PM

Just...stressing out.
The people who were SUPPOSED to call me to tell me whether or not i have a job interview HAVENT...
I NEED a job to get money to get a flat to move out.
I want to make my counsellor a thankyou card because it was supposed to be my last session today (only i couldnt make it coz i had to babysit ¬¬) but i have all the creative talents of a frikkin wooden spoon ><
Plus I'm bored stiff and I just want to BE with someone.
I want to curl up next to someone...talk about nothing in particular....or sit and say nothing at all...i just want company :(

Most annoying thing is?
this has JUST crept up on me and pounced ><

~*forever_broken*~ 03-06-2008 09:54 PM

*wanders in and collapses in her corner*

Wow, everyones in here just in time for me to leave.

Ugh, I am 100% exhausted, not ready for tomorrows exam or for the other two I have this week. I've been packing and cleaning (as cleaning is the way I procrastinate during exam week lol) and studying some... SO much to do, SO little time, no energy, no real will or reason to do any of it anyway as my future looks like one big fat blank...

*curls up in her corner with her kitty and trys to sleep and block out the world*

Ugh, AND, I've got to go into work three hours early too... like, now actually:pinch: fun times.

Auburn Shadow 03-06-2008 09:59 PM

*hugs* Maybe try calling them tomorrow to see about job interview?

Detour. Derail 03-06-2008 10:01 PM

I want to...but i get nervous...and sound like an idiot ><

Auburn Shadow 03-06-2008 10:06 PM

Know how that feels hun. Maybe they'll phone tomorrow sometime? It could be that they've just not had time to phone today or something?

Detour. Derail 03-06-2008 10:07 PM

it was supposed to be saturday sunday or monday :/
i didnt go in today thinking they might call :/
My name was supposed to be first in the list >< :(

MammaMia 03-06-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil-princess (Post 817365)
Yeah deffo :) i know sooo can't wait to meet you and hopefully Em, i am over joyed and i want these next 2 weeks to hurry up lol.
I'm in agony aswell thanks to earlier but i don't care i'm to excited hehe.

I can't wait either sweetie <333

Alex, I don't like making phone calls either. *snuggles*

Ally, I'm so sorry you're still having a tough time.

Emma, where are yooooooou?

I'm in tears. My best friend might be leaving for THREE months in two weeks on Thursday. She's letting me know tomorrow. I want her to go cus I know she could do with it. But I'm lost whenever she goes away on hols and I dont know how I get thru two weeks, let alone THREE MONTHS :crying:

effervescence 03-06-2008 10:51 PM

hey.

im supposed to be rating my anxiety levels for my psychologist every night, last night i put 7, i should have put 10 but then she would make me go and see the psychiatrist next week instead of in a month and i cant deal with that right in the middle of exams. so yeah. that was pretty pointless thing to say. but meh.

ally i think im 20hrs ahead of you. or 19, depending on where exactly you live. either way, you live in my past :p

Katch 04-06-2008 12:38 AM

if someone was really sruggling is that when you might send a message direct to the supporters? and if so do they respond ? i dont know how it works but i dont want to keep waiting just incase - if i'm wrong.

lil-princess 04-06-2008 12:41 AM

When ever you need someone to talk to you can just email the supporters and they will get back to as soon as someone becomes avaliable to reply, well at least that's how i think it works.

I'm here if you want to talk hun *hugs*

Katch 04-06-2008 12:48 AM

i just wondered coz i sent it yesterday but didnt hear anything. you have too much going on yourself right now and i really can't add to it.
i now feel i shouldnt ask for help anyway - whtas the point - i feel past it - i've been begging all day but i dont say it right and it's not worth it. i cant do it and i cant be helped anymore

lil-princess 04-06-2008 12:50 AM

They should get back to you soon hun *hugs* Don't worry i want to help and if i can please let me know, i know i've got loads going on but i still want to be around for you and everyone else. xx