RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 16-07-2008 06:18 PM

I understand. When I log on say around 8pm my time, and try to go into chat, i listen to a lot of teens who are up at 4am just messing around and calling each other names. Amusing for about oh 4 minutes.
I don't care if i'm talking to teens in chat, but i like it if it is support.

I work from home so i do have some flexibility but I also go to four aa meetings a week, each is 90 minutes long, and then there is travel time.

I try to check in every day though, even when i'm on holiday.

~*forever_broken*~ 16-07-2008 06:49 PM

*curls up in her corner with a blanket*

I've been sick since last night and woke up this morning feeling SO much worse than I have as of late... Ugh I just want to die :crying:

blondiebear 16-07-2008 07:09 PM

*takes a cup of nice hot tea to Ally*

It is so humid around here!

I have a friend who is coming over today. He takes the bus and I pick him up at the bus station. But I have a client coming over. So my friend says he'll go grocery shopping at the local specialty store. He shops like a girl. I shop like a guy. I've been to the store just yesterday and I don't want to wait. And he's being a pest about it, like he won't just take the extra bus. Uh Excuse me? what part of client appointment do you not understand? What part of i need to plan to be here an hour on either side of the planned appointment is too difficult for you?
Spit

Detour. Derail 16-07-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 926602)
aha! Alexx!!!! did you manage to get any sleep the other night?

Nope...and I didnt get to sleep til about 4am last night...
stupidstupidSTUPID

zowie 16-07-2008 08:28 PM

Hi people. How's everyone doing?

I went to A&E today. Phoned the mental healthline and they told me to go to A&E and if they didn't get a call from a&E saying I was there in half an hour, they'd call the police and send them round my house.
So I went to A&E. They talked to me for a while and gave me a lorazepine (sp?) So I've just taken, an olanzapine that and my evening meds and am hoping to fall asleep soon.

*Snuggles up in the corner reading a book*

1ofmany 16-07-2008 08:35 PM

I got to sleep at about midnight last night (4 and a half hours sleep before work yay!) But i had a wierd dream about pengiuns living in my town like normal birds but the pidgeons are big and fat and kept picking on them....

Detour. Derail 16-07-2008 08:41 PM

Everywhere I look...hearts and couples...great...because I dont feel alone right now..
Nope...
Im fine :]
Just FINE

Auburn Shadow 16-07-2008 08:45 PM

*hugs everyone*

No words.... sorry. Just lots and lots of *hugs and cuddles*

lil-princess 16-07-2008 09:02 PM

*Sending you all tons on hugs*

I'm not doing to good today :( please let me just fade away please.

xxEmmaxx

Detour. Derail 16-07-2008 09:12 PM

*cuddles Hana for comfort*

effervescence 16-07-2008 10:38 PM

my psychologist says she won't tell the psychiatrist what i need for my plan if i tell her. but then, she would have to tell someone, so who would she tell?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Casper_Fading 16-07-2008 11:29 PM

*cuddles all*

blondiebear 17-07-2008 06:15 AM

The client was not happy with the stuff. Got paid only about 2/3 of it since the serviettes were not the right size. I have the size in my notes. But since he wasn't happy...
My friends came down and did take the extra bus, bless them.

I'm having some fear of financial insecurity. I have to have my psych meds refilled by friday night. We've been waiting for the new insurance card so husband phoned, the insurance has no record of us. But to talk to the pharmicist and learn what my meds actually cost? For two of the four meds, the cost per month for each medicine is as much as our mortgage payment. Scaaaarrrry.

I did the inventory on myself on why i said the rude stuff at the meeting on Tuesday. Sigh. I almost SI'd over what was happening though, so I had to figure out why I was so upset. Now I realise why.

I'm blue. Tired. No work coming in for several days. There is also other uncertainty.
I'm also okay. Safe.

Jetforce 17-07-2008 06:16 AM

*cuddles every1 in the psych ward and leaves some hot chocolate for ppl*

zowie 17-07-2008 08:38 AM

Waiting for dad to leave so I can OD.

irkeninvader 17-07-2008 09:00 AM

Zowie hun please don't. Can you speak to the hospital and ask them to let you stay for a while so you're safe? *hugs*

zowie 17-07-2008 09:10 AM

Just ODd, only on herbal sleeping pills as they were the only things that aren't hidden from me. Don't know what to do next, dad's due home any minute and I think he'll be angry.

irkeninvader 17-07-2008 09:43 AM

Can you talk to him about how bad you feel? Please look after yourself hun *hugs*

Jetforce 17-07-2008 09:47 AM

*cuddles zowie*

Do try and tell ur dad wat happened....and try to explain to him wat u did and like jess said...maybe try and talk to him about how u feel?

tc there xx

Casper_Fading 17-07-2008 09:50 AM

tell him? go back to hospital... cuddle someone? *hugs*