RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 19-01-2010 04:11 PM

Nightmares are definately evil. I've calmed down since then. Am uspet about something else now, think I need to dicuss it with my mum though. Since it concerns her anyway...

Eeek, doesn't sound good about your car, hope you can get it fixed/looked out without it costing too much =( Try not to purge sweetheart, it's not worth it. I know how hard it is.

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 05:04 PM

I'm at uni now, trying to remember my schedule... the online schedule-y thing is down so I can't look it up there so I'm kind of adrift, which is really dumb of me. I think I have Health Psych at 1pm then Advanced Counseling Techniques at 2:30pm, but I can't remember... AHHH!!!! I swear, the ECT did my brain in...

I didn't purge... then. Or yet. I'm really hungry right now & am considering getting some lunch, but I don't know if I will be able to keep it down, so tempting to purge!! :crying:

I hope that I can get my car fixed as well...

MammaMia 19-01-2010 05:12 PM

*cuddles* Sounds like today really isnt your day so far sweet.

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 05:20 PM

It really isn't. But I did get my schedule, so that's a good thing... my dad wrote it down and so now I have a copy... but I don't know my tutoring hours!! so that's really rubbish as I am pretty sure I'm supposed to tutor tomorrow & I don't know what time or what room I'm supposed to be in!!

Tomorrow's going to be a rough day - I will be going going going from 12:30pm until 9pmish with classes... am not looking forward to that. :( Night classes are not my thing.

I feel so ****.

MammaMia 19-01-2010 05:25 PM

*cuddles tight* Sorry it's not more.

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 05:28 PM

*cuddles back* It's okay... nice to have some support. :) I'm glad I came back to this site.

How are you? feeling **** too?

MammaMia 19-01-2010 07:25 PM

Sorry, only just seen this. I feel shittier than ever. :S

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 09:52 PM

It's okay, Helen, don't worry. *cuddles* I had to head off to class anyway... whew, the day's over & as soon as Jarrod comes to pick me up I can go home. I'm glad... ugh. I almost had an anxiety attack in my health psych class... I don't know why, probably because it sounds so difficult!!

What's going on?

And where on earth is everyone else? lol... :)

MammaMia 19-01-2010 09:59 PM

*cuddles* Time flies when you're having fun :) Anxiety attacks suck though :(

I feel so invisable...

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 10:07 PM

I wasn't really having fun... heh... but at least the classes went pretty fast. Anxiety attacks do suck though, that's for sure.

Why do you feel invisible? want to talk about anything? *hugs*

SoMuchMore 19-01-2010 10:09 PM

*hugs everyone* Tuesdays suck for school... short break then class for another 6 hours.

I'll reply properly later, just wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope everyone is alright.

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 10:11 PM

Aw Laura, class for 6 hours!! Which class(es)?

*feels like *****

*sigh*

MammaMia 19-01-2010 10:24 PM

*cuddles everyone and curls up*

~*Rainbow*~ 19-01-2010 10:27 PM

Scarletdreamer - yeah i was stabbed in Inverness for being in the wrong place at the wrong time jsut tryng to get my life back on track after in happened

MammaMia 19-01-2010 10:56 PM

Jesus Gil :(

Scarletdreamer 19-01-2010 11:06 PM

Wow, Gil (is it okay if I call you that?). That's really awful. I thought for a moment the way you said it, that you were joking, although I'm not quite sure why I thought that. Heh. Hope you're doing a bit better each day.

*cuddles Helen back* How old are you? Just wondering... :)

I'm feeling shitty. Again. Crampy, cranky, & whilst I was in the shower my husband brought up the fact that the job I get is going to need to be at least as good as his is before he can go to college. I think I need to vent about this...

*curls up in a dark corner in denial tent*

MammaMia 19-01-2010 11:44 PM

I'm 19 heh, nearly 20

*curls up in denial tent*

Scarletdreamer 20-01-2010 12:09 AM

Ah cool, thought you were older for some reason. I'm 21 nearly 22. :)

Just got off WoW, which was a nice escape from reality for a bit... but now back to reality. Ugh. And it's suppertime, which means I'm going to want to purge afterwards...

*sigh* And so it goes.

Imaginary_friend 20-01-2010 01:09 AM

i only ever come in here to curl up in a corner and cry. guess that's what it's here for huh? *grabs a pillow, duvet and teddy and snuggles down* this is not my day and its only 00:09. oh dear

BeautifulDirtyRich 20-01-2010 01:17 AM

Hi, I'm new here nice to meet you all.
My name is jennifer (or Jen)
xx