RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 18-05-2010 05:34 PM

*Hugs Kat and Helen* Please don't OD either of you guys , you could really do some damage and no-one here wants any harm to come to you .

katnovia 18-05-2010 05:37 PM

i do mark, i want harm to come to me, because i want the people around me to see what is going on in my head. i want them to see the pain and confusion. but i cant.

*cuddles helen back tightly* we'll make it. right?

Doikers 18-05-2010 05:39 PM

*HUGS Kat*

katnovia 18-05-2010 05:40 PM

*hugs mark* i could do with a real one of those. but jacks at work and my parents, well they just dont know. and they're ignoring me any way.

Doikers 18-05-2010 05:50 PM

Sorry in my delay in posting back to you Kat, I'm cooking and the P.C. isn't in the kitchen but there's an idea ! Why do you say your parents are ignoreing you? I'm sorry if that is the case :( Here have another virtual *HUG* it's the best type of hug I can offer .

katnovia 18-05-2010 05:54 PM

it's alright, delays are allowed. its just they seem to pick and choose when it is convienent to 'not know' i needed them. my mother is very controlling and manipulative. she plays mind games. always has. which is why im so messed up. *huggles*

edit: right, i just rang her and told her i had the ambulance out here last night again cos of gallstone pain and that i'm still in a lot of discomfort and struggling with hazel. she claims as it's tuesday she thought i had company, now i've not had companyon a tuesday for about a year and a half and she knows that. but apparently it's my fault im alone and struggling because i should have rung her at 1am this morning when the amublance was called....? and i wonder why nothing makes sense.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303367)
*Hugs Kat and Helen* Please don't OD either of you guys , you could really do some damage and no-one here wants any harm to come to you .

*hugs Mark & Kat* I'm trying not to :crying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303374)
i do mark, i want harm to come to me, because i want the people around me to see what is going on in my head. i want them to see the pain and confusion. but i cant.

*cuddles helen back tightly* we'll make it. right?

I kinda feel the same way as you Kat :( *cuddles back tightly* We will ALL make it through.

Sorry for delay in posting, keep getting distracted.

katnovia 18-05-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303416)
*hugs Mark & Kat* I'm trying not to :crying:

I kinda feel the same way as you Kat :( *cuddles back tightly* We will ALL make it through.

Sorry for delay in posting, keep getting distracted.

it's alright hun, patience is something i have a ton of. comes with being a policewife. *pulls mark over for a group hug because it's easier* I've emailed the samaritans recently, and a group called lifeline..but it's the best effort i've made and i know it's pathetic.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 06:24 PM

*GROUP HUGS*

Lucky you having patience, I don't have a lot sometimes. LOL. I'm glad you've contacted people for help, hope they don't take too long to reply :) It's not pathetic, it's great!!!

Hahaha soooooo dizzy >_> Can't do anything about it though until I get those stupid pills.

Doikers 18-05-2010 06:25 PM

Kat , It's not your fault , It really isn't. I've e-mailed the Samaritens before now , I don't know if yo've e-mailed them before but give them 24 hours to get back to you ok, don't be upset if you don't get an instant reply ok:) and it's NOT a pathetic effort , It shows you are trying really hard to get help .*Hugs*

Helen , what pills are you getting ? Sorry did I miss a page , sorry . Are you good dizzy or bad dizzy ?

wildly insane 18-05-2010 06:25 PM

wow that's a lot of posts, would love to help make everyone feel better but I'm afraid I can't *sits down with a bump* bloody useless sorry

Doikers 18-05-2010 06:35 PM

*Hugs Hannah* I'm sure you're not useless . The posts here do fly by a LOT of the time , it's hard to keep up .Oh and try not to *Bump* too hard , especially whilst sitting down , you could bang yourself unpleasent :)

katnovia 18-05-2010 06:36 PM

*cuddles mark* yeah, i've mailed them before, so i know how it goes, it kinda takes the edge off, but i know it's not going to actually solve anything.

*huggles wildly insane* what's your name hunny?

Edit: ok, hannah :P *cuddles helen* i can't remember what you posted..*cries* damn head *bangs head on ward table*. But i remember something about pills.. and dizzyness, so if it's bad dizzy i hope it gets better soon.

katnovia 18-05-2010 06:41 PM

i spy an oliver and an angelic_monster (name gone, sorry love. damn head again)

wildly insane 18-05-2010 06:48 PM

hello Kat, I'm Hannah :) I've never actually managed to get up the courage to email the Samaritans, so good on you.

thanks Mark, I "bumped" okay, nothing hurt

I'm in a pickle, I've been offered another job interview a week on Friday, still recovering from the last one which I haven't heard from yet and I have to write a 10 minute presentation, that and apply for a PhD by Monday and go to Copenhagen for a weeks worth of meetings next week and I don't feel capable of putting myself through it again and yet I can't stay here, I'm holding myself together with a thread and all I want to do is cry and yet I have to pull myself together and try and make things better. I don't have any strength left.

katnovia 18-05-2010 06:52 PM

*huggles hannah* that does sound like a predicament. have a good safe cry on someone's shoulder. let it all out of you and you might find it easier to face. *shrugs* i dunno, my advice is probably a bit out at the mo.

Parents are now here. luckily. and i have a date for my operation, so now i've got to prepare hazel for being without me for a day and myself for the recovery time afterwards. i just dont want anything else to deal with right now. i dont think i can take much more.

i spy an april

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 06:55 PM

yep i'm here, kind of........ sooo anxious. :crying:

updated r/v thread......... :'(

*cuddles for everyone who is struggling*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303446)
Helen , what pills are you getting ? Sorry did I miss a page , sorry . Are you good dizzy or bad dizzy ?

Iron deficiency pills :) I haven't mentioned them since Friday I think it was, so don't worry & it's bad dizzy :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303470)
*cuddles helen* i can't remember what you posted..*cries* damn head *bangs head on ward table*. But i remember something about pills.. and dizzyness, so if it's bad dizzy i hope it gets better soon.

*cuddles lots* It's okay, don't bang your head babe :( It is bad dizzy but it will get better soon, I hope :S

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303504)
Parents are now here. luckily. and i have a date for my operation, so now i've got to prepare hazel for being without me for a day and myself for the recovery time afterwards. i just dont want anything else to deal with right now. i dont think i can take much more.

*cuddles tight* Glad they're there and hope Hazel doesn't take it too badly sweet xxx

katnovia 18-05-2010 06:58 PM

*cuddles april then wonders off to read april's thread*

Edit: *cuddles helen* I lived on iron tablets during pregnancy. I take it you're anemic then? *sighs* my back hurts. damn stones. *curls up in a ball* I dont want to hurt any more, physically or mentally. I think hazel will be alright, though she's really mummyfied.

Doikers 18-05-2010 06:59 PM

*Hugs* Kat , good luck preparing Hazel and I'm glad your folks showed up for you :)

Hmmm Hannah I wish I had some good advice for you :S I Love your name , My sister is a Hannah as is my Best friend , I know that doesen't help you but you're in good company :)