RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 24-01-2009 10:48 PM

*Hugs Amanda tightly* I know how you feel x_x

MammaMia 25-01-2009 12:07 AM

I know how you feel Amanda *cuddles*

MammaMia 25-01-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1378912)
So do I. Any more stress, and I will break. It's a ****ing miracle I haven't already *hugs back*.

I hope things start looking up for you soon, as well

*cuddles tight* I'm glad you haven't broken, I know it's hard but things will get better...(right? :|) Thank you xx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1378923)
How are you Mamma Mia??????

Jade, call me Helen or Hells if you want ;) I'm not doing great, feeling pretty low and crying on/off. Today's been busy buys busy and my moods keep swinging. >_<

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 12:23 AM

*sneaks in and offers hugs to everyone*

*curls up in a corner with Puppy Sinclair*

BoundNoMore 25-01-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tears of Solitude (Post 1379095)
Whats the matter Bound no more ?????

the better quesion might be "what's not wrong?" (btw... call me Amanda if you want to)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1379314)
I know how you feel Amanda *cuddles*

Oh Helen... I am so sorry... no on should feel this way!!! *clings to*

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1379150)
*Hugs Amanda tightly* I know how you feel x_x

Again... I am so sorry... no one should feel like this... *sobs*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:11 AM

THIS STOPS NOW.

THE MASK ISN'T OFF AT ALL. IT'S ALL ****ING LIES. AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIN. ALL FABRICATION. FALSEITY. LIES.

THE OLD TRICKS ARE STILL BEING PLAYED. EMOTIONS ARE STILL BEING TOYED WITH.

She is in danger, and I just don't know that I can truly help her. He still has her heart, as he still has mine. But unlike me, she has these moments of weakness.

He's proven himself to be a liar, a manipulative womaniser, and I have shown her more than enough proof...whether she'll take heed or not is another matter. But if she continues like this, she'll end up like me. Hurt. Betrayed. Wishing she'd never fallen for him. And wanting to die.

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:38 AM

She said she's going to tell him to stop from saying he loves her. I'm tempted to make her promise

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:43 AM

Well, I got something about how she'd tell him to stop, but as luck would have it, I couldn't find it. Just had a skim through, so I probably missed it

MammaMia 25-01-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1379349)
*sneaks in and offers hugs to everyone*

*returns cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoundNoMore (Post 1379420)
Oh Helen... I am so sorry... no on should feel this way!!! *clings to*

*clings to* Don't be sorry hun, please? *cuddles*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 01:53 AM

I know Kat, I know. I'm trying my best here. I'm worried about her too. If it's possible, try not to concern yourself with it now.

I'm tempted to tell him to stop saying those things to her myself, but it wouldn't be my place to do so ._.;

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 02:03 AM

*hugs Dayna, Kat and Amanda*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:04 AM

*Hugs Ravyn*

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 02:07 AM

*hugs back* thank you... sorry to hear you're hurting lots

BoundNoMore 25-01-2009 02:10 AM

I feel so... I don't know... unloved.
Like no one cares. I mean, I make threads and hardly no one replies ><
And it is so stupid of me to feel that way, because I know sometimes people simply just don't have words or whatever.
And now I am probably putting people on a guilt trip. Ugggh... I can never do anything right!!! :(

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:11 AM

Ravyn: Mmm. Not exactly having the best day. It doesn't help that he's still trying things. I think I've got it under control

Amanda: *Hugs tightly*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:17 AM

I got her to promise. If he dares to say it again, she'll tell him to stop. She said she definitely would. And he's blocked for tonight. Judging by his name, I think he's figured that something's up, but yet again, the trouble is all his fault

ravynsoul 25-01-2009 02:20 AM

Amanda, It's ok to be honest how you're feeling; I know it's hard when sometimes a lot of people reply to some posts and not so much to others. I can only speak for myself, but as long as I'm doing well or at least ok-ish.. I try to respond to most of the posts on the Vet's Support; if I can't respond [because I don't know what to say] I try to send hugs. Now the last few days I've been somewhat out of it; so I haven't really responded to anything, but I guess that's somewhat besides the point. Anyways, I think people do care, and in vets it can take a while for people to post. I care about you!

Dayna - that's frustrating.. I wish he would leave you and all the others alone. :S

Kat - I'm not entirely sure what's going on; but I can feel your frustration *hugs*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:29 AM

Ravyn: Same -__-. We don't mind being friends with him, but he needs to learn when to back the **** off

Kat, Kat my darling, this isn't your fault *hugs tightly*. This needed to come out in the open, he needed to be exposed. He told me that he was angry at you at first for saying all, but then thanked you in the end, is that right? And as for future pain, I'm doing my best to prevent that. Like I said, she's promised she'd tell him to stop, he's blocked, and she's calming down again. I've warned her time and time again to be careful. I think it might be alright to actually breathe again now.

And yes. I miss the old days, too *hugs again*

Damnation. 25-01-2009 02:37 AM

I completely understand why you hesitated, though. I'm not entirely sure what I would've done in your situation, but it's likely I would've done the same.

Kat, my darling, I love you, and it truly isn't your fault *hugs tightly again*. There is only one person in the wrong here, and it isn't any of us. Yes, I can't deny we're all feeling the effects of this revelation, but who was it who started it all? Who was it who said the lies, fabricated the stories? Him. He's the only one to blame here

Damnation. 25-01-2009 03:36 AM

It's no good berating yourself over not speaking sooner, but instead you should be congratulating yourself for saying something at all, y'know?

And as for the smells and headaches, I still say that going to see a doctor about that would be a good idea. Bangs and screeches, not the pets or something? O.o;. And as for the unfamiliar someone...I'm not too sure what to say about that. Sorry