RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 13-10-2010 09:19 PM

I'm really having a rough evening. Poorly and mum is stressing at me over nothing. At least I got my money back, I guess :/

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 09:32 PM

cuddles all, can someone please make tomorrow go away. curls up and hides

risenfromperdition 13-10-2010 09:42 PM

blah... 72 on exam for psych =\ its freaking intro... regardless of studying or not thats pathetic [and i know your system is weird but 72/100, soooo like a c- :/] needed an a =s

risenfromperdition 13-10-2010 09:43 PM

good luck re group tomorrow mark :)

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 09:44 PM

72/100 is a C? It'd be about a B here. Sorry about that though. Can you retake?

Hugs Jill- What's going on tomorrow horney? << I am perfectly aware that that reads 'horney' it was a typo, but I thought I'd leave it in for the lol factor.

*Hugs Sarah* Hope you're alright.

risenfromperdition 13-10-2010 09:48 PM

nope cant retake =\ annoyingly. just hoping get a on everything else... no pressure >.>

nicole94 13-10-2010 09:56 PM

*huggles everyone*

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 10:02 PM

Hey Nicole, how are you?

Well fingers crossed Heather :) I had a psych exam today, but it wasn't horribly important. The important one's in January.

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 10:05 PM

cuddles lia back. erm more bullshit more stress, more shouting. made to look like a stuiped muppet. dont wanna do tomorrow. curls up shaking, sorry
can i do somthing stuiped and not face tomorrow please. sorry bad question just how i feel

nicole94 13-10-2010 10:06 PM

*hugs lia* i...don't know. :/ a minuit ago i was fine, and then some stupid thoughts came into my head and now i'm triggerd :(
how're you?

SparkleKitten 13-10-2010 10:12 PM

*cuddles Heather* Aww, fingers crossed :)

*cuddles Nicole* how you doing?

*cuddles Jill* Hope tomorrow goes well for you

*squishes Lia* had a few rows with mum today over petty things, she's being mean to me over nothing. At least I got my money back eh? Not really overly okay, really stressed and edgy. :(

nicole94 13-10-2010 10:24 PM

*hugs sarah* i'm thinking i should go to bed!
*hugs helen cause i spies her.*

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 10:45 PM

*Hugs everyone* I'm sorry everyone's moods seem to have crashed, but you're all strong enough to overcome these urges :)

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 10:55 PM

curls up and hides, im so confused and worried right now. damn it why im i so stuiped

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 11:24 PM

*Hugs Jill tightly*

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 11:35 PM

clings to lia. not kidding tho, why im i so stuiped. what the hell made me think that was going to be safe. fu$ksake im a muppet.

Kahlia1981 14-10-2010 08:02 AM

*hugs all*

Just sharing the news from my GP visit - though I know most of you would probably be asleep or busy ...

Blood test results came back fairly good. A few oddities ...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Talking about GP visit
My TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) was borderline to hypothyroidism by the T3 & T4 levels were good. The majority of my other tests were right on target but there were a couple that said that my body is not excreting fluid properly for some unknown reason. Upshot of all of that is that I have secondary Raynaud's phenomenon/syndrome. Not something I really wanted to hear because in reality there is no treatment and nothing I can do to stop it. The GP even took my BP which was quite high and now is expecting me to drop dead of hypertension though I tried to explain to him I was extremely stressed which would have raised my BP quite a bit and he was failing to realise how much that would have had to be taken into account in my place. Especially as he had basically just told me that I have this syndrome that means that for the rest of my life I'm going to have blue hands and feet everytime I get cold!! Thankfully he is just going to monitor it for a bit to work out what to do - the BP I mean.

Chest infection/cold situation didn't even get a look in even though I mentioned that I'm not sleeping because I'm spending so much damn time coughing etc. Oh well, perhaps when I see him next week we'll see if I'm able to breathe or whether I'm still barely functioning.

Shoulder situation was brought up and I'm trialling pain patches. I have my doubts as to whether they will stick as they are clear... Generally when they go for aesthetics (prettiness) they lose functionality - they just plain don't stick, and if they don't stick, you don't get the transfer of the drug into your bloodstream so there isn't a point. That's why the majority of nicotene-replacement patches don't work.
Sorry for talking about myself so much. I've chucked it behind a "hide" so you don't have to read it unless you want to. I know that the VPW screen real estate is a valuable thing and I don't want to waste your time with unimportant crap.

Hugs to all and I hope you are doing better than me. <3

shadowedsoul 14-10-2010 09:21 AM

damn it why couldnt i just have stop crying, putting way to much stress on my mum and dad. and they so dont need it right now fu%k.great im hurting people around me with my crap. damn it why couldnt i just keep it together, even if seen the doctor today is the best idea, im so scared right now. curls up and hhides

Doikers 14-10-2010 10:41 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you have secondary Raynauds Phenonenom/syndrome, How will it affect you? I'm sorry if thats a stupid question , I hope your BP comes down soon and you get less stressed .

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Lia* Horney , lol Thankyou for making me smile .

*Hugs Heather* THankyou for the good luck :)

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Jill*Good luck with the Dr today.

Well look at me out of bed before 11pm , still tired but I forced myself up , I want to be awake for my group later , Really really anxious about it :S

Doikers 14-10-2010 12:23 PM

I've taken a Diazepam just to get it into my system , I'm numb BUT anxious about group later , I'll take another Diaz later if I feel no better but I have to eat something soon and am worried that the food will stop the meds working. I am all alone on the ward this morning I hope everyone is okay.