RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 05-07-2010 11:29 PM

updated r/v again... sorry for the lack of individual replies and lia, sorry, but i don't have an answer to your question - at the moment anyway, let me try and think about it.

*cuddles all who want*

Kahlia1981 05-07-2010 11:44 PM

*huggles/waves at all*

just dropped in quickly to catch up.
about to write an email to my psychiatrist in preparation for the appointment tomorrow.

*leaves hugs and safe care packages on the table for everyone*

shadowedsoul 06-07-2010 12:08 AM

I really want to do something stuiped right now, if I did not sure I would chicken out this time, only problem is I have got hardly any engery to get of my bed and get myself into my pjs and head to bed right now. Thinking of just sleeping in what I got on as I can't move right now. =[

MammaMia 06-07-2010 12:13 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Tonight's been the happiest I've felt in a while. Even if I've been upset and stuff aswell. Just had a period where I felt happy & at peace. Was talking about seeing my best friend, so that helped.

Dreading Thursday (well part of it). Excited about tomorrow (going to Alton Towers) & Thursday (best friend's birthday). Today's going to be okayish I think.

*offers cuddles to all*

SoMuchMore 06-07-2010 12:42 AM

^ so glad that you are feeling happy hun! You definitely deserve some peace. *hugs*

Sorry about the lack of other replies.

*hides away forever*

MammaMia 06-07-2010 12:44 AM

Thanks darling. Not sure it'll last long but holding onto it tightly all the same. *hugs back tight*

You can't hide away forever honey, what's wrong?? PM me if you'd prefer?

Kahlia1981 06-07-2010 03:11 AM

*hugs/waves at every ward mate*

just went downstairs to get my washing off the line. now my heart feels like it wants to jump out of my chest. i could really do with a smoke to calm down, but that would mean sitting outside . . . kind of like a catch 22.

sorry for the lack of individual replies - i just wanted to say:

hels - i'm so glad you got some well deserved happiness and peace sweetheart. worry not about what the 'morrow will bring, just enjoy the feelings for what they are. it's these moments in life that we need to enjoy and remember when the bad times come. i am so happy for you *big huggles*

*glomps anyone who doesn't mind being glomped*
*huggles those who don't mind being huggled*
*cuddles those who want or need a cuddle*
*leaves safe care packages and stuffed animals on the table*
*steals out into the garden to play with puppy sinclair*

SoMuchMore 06-07-2010 04:32 AM

I can't stay here anymore (not ryl.. my life). Please please please, just let me get out.

xxjuliexx 06-07-2010 08:51 AM

evening all

I'mJustMe 06-07-2010 08:56 AM

Laura and Jill- please hold on both of you, think of what you have held on for this long. There are people who care, we all do. I don't know what else to say right now, but please don't doa anything stupid. You're both strong people and have held on this long.

*Massive hugs*

xx

risenfromperdition 06-07-2010 09:13 AM

hey owen, how're you?
hi lia [?] :)

i spies mark and laura

Doikers 06-07-2010 09:18 AM

*Hugs Helen* I'm so glad you had a happy moment :-)

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Waves to Owen*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs April , Oliver, Luke, Hannah,taz,Crimson,Jessica, Julie *

*Hugs To everyone else*(Sorry I missed you)

As for me, after hours of not sleeping the urge finally got too much and I cut last night , not too bad though , I Felt numb after and weird, This morning it's just like MORE scars :( *sigh*

Sorry I didn't do individual replies.

Doikers 06-07-2010 09:36 AM

I have an Appointment at the volunteer buero at 10.15 so I have to leave in 10 minutes , Don't really want to go , I want to sleep , not depressed when I sleep :S sorry

xxjuliexx 06-07-2010 09:39 AM

-gives mark jars of hugs-

Doikers 06-07-2010 09:45 AM

Thankyou Owen , *Takes a Hug out of the Jar and Hugs it*

shadowedsoul 06-07-2010 11:23 AM

Thanks lia, sorry to worry u. Don't worry I'm fine okayish Hun. huggles

Hug Laura tightly but gently lia right we need to hang on, hope your okay.

MammaMia 06-07-2010 11:25 AM

*hugs everyone*

Everyone needs to try hold on, I know it's really horrible & rough & hard and everything. But it'll be worth it when you come out the other side.

Scarletdreamer 06-07-2010 11:42 AM

*cuddles all*

i'm not feeling the best this morning, really sad and low and weird because i've had to cut the dosages of 2 of my meds in half... and one of them is my "mood stabilizer" (Abilify) that is really an antipsychotic. so i've been a bit psychotic at times which is really ****ing annoying. can't cope. can't can't can't. want to cut sooo badly. :'(

laura, sweetie, what's going on? pm me if you want, 'kay? i'll try & respond...

hels, so glad that you had that bit of happiness last night, even if you are down low again this morning. just try & remember what being happy felt like, & that's what recovery will feel like - not all the time, not saying you're going to be happy happy happy, but some of the time. and keep holding on to that. :)

lia, how are you doing this morning?

mark, so sorry that you cut... i wish i could help you, stop you somehow, help you learn to love yourself... i don't know, just something. :( but i can't. i'm thousands of miles away (grrrrrr!!!!!!) and can't do anything but support online... *extra cuddles*

luke, how are you doing this morning?

hannah, taz, nicole, julie, jk, kathryn, oliver, crimson, hayley, jill, heather, jess, & anyone i missed... how are you all doing??

i should just shut up. :'( forever.

Scarletdreamer 06-07-2010 11:51 AM

r/v updated... if anyone cares... :'(

MammaMia 06-07-2010 12:01 PM

People care about you sweetheart *cuddles tight*