RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 02:57 PM

You're not an epic failure at all, Hels. *cuddles* I'm sorry that you had nightmares... they suck. :( It's nearly 10am here... have to do some schoolwork at some point today so I feel at least a little productive. :-X What men? car keys? *confused* Lol sorry, I must've missed summat...

I am SUCH A PIG!!!! :crying:

MammaMia 13-04-2010 03:00 PM

YOU'RE NOT A PIG!!!! *cuddles tight*

Just these two men who work at some garage but they come to people's houses to fix their cars, or do MOT's or services etc :) My mum's having her car MOT done this time :) But since she's at work, I'll have to give them the keys :P Make sense now?

I feel like a failure. Meh.

Nightmares do suck :(

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 04:06 PM

What's a MOT? *still confused* Lol... sorry. :( I'm so dense.

But anyway, it makes more sense now. :)

I am too a pig. I have eaten sooo much today. :crying: And really, I have. I never should come over to my parents' house as they think I need to eat more than I really do, or something. My mum always tells me to go help myself to whatever, and usually I do, whether I'm hungry or not. EPIC FAIL. :'(

I am so sick of uni. And I have a TON of work to do... and don't want to do any of it. :'( Feel so ****ing overwhelmed, just want to lie down and never get up again.

*hides in shame again* :'(

MammaMia 13-04-2010 04:42 PM

It's nearly over? :) You're not a pig.

Don't know what it's called exactly, but it makes sure the car is roadworthy & safe =)

SoMuchMore 13-04-2010 05:02 PM

*hugs oliver* im sry about ur break up... and ouch your hand sounds painful. Maybe you should go to a doctor.

*cuddles nicole* i hope u managed to not SI. There are other distractions beyond the computer, you just have to find them.

*hugs april* you are not a pig! And uni is almost over for you, just stick it out another few weeks, you can do it! Dont give up.

*hugs helen* im sorry that you've been having so many nightmares, that sucks, but you are not a failure.

*hugs mark* hope that the acupuncture thing goes well.

I got an email from the girl my ex cheated with. I think I am more angry after hearing from her. And of all days, it had to be today, when i have a thousand other things that need to get done and now all i can concentrate on is this stupid situation i'm in.
Im not doing very well *hides*

Doikers 13-04-2010 05:04 PM

April *Hugs* you are not a pig at all.
*hugs everyone else* I have gotten confused as to whats going on with different people sorry .

SO triggered , I was doing so well 2 and a half days S.I. free and now I've had a letter on behalf of a energy company chaseing a debt the guy who lived here before me got . NOT my bill . the people who wrote the letter call themselves Civil enforcment and Debt Recoveries . Sounds like they are the type of people who are balliffs :S I've taken 2 Diaz but I am so wound up and Freaked out by the letter I NEED to cut , My hands are shaking . sorry

SoMuchMore 13-04-2010 05:09 PM

*hugs mark* You don't need to be sorry. Can you try to contact the people and ask about the bill, explaining that u are not the person they are trying to get ahold of? Try to not SI. You are doing so well, we are so proud of u here. Try to fight it.

Doikers 13-04-2010 05:16 PM

2 and a half days ****ed up , I cut , I'm so wound up and freaked out .
I'll show the letter to my houseing support worker tommorow .
I can't phone them myself , I have NO confidence in situations like this.
:(I just wanna scream ...........

CrazyHayley 13-04-2010 05:53 PM

*huggles April* since I have read through the posts I've forgotten what comment I was going to make about WoW! lol Parents always overfeed us...well mine do too. I always can put on...oh nearly broke a rule....lets just say going to my mum's doesn't do my ED any good, so I understand how you feel. But perhaps its good to put it all down on the food journal and explain that you find it so hard to resist when its put infront of you at your parents? Also, just hang on in there with uni for a bit longer, I remember when it was 6weeks to go, now its only 3weeks to go - you will do it! *cheers on april*

*huggles Oliver* ouch indeed about your hand, you must be doing some SERIOUS playing for your hand to have swollen up! yikes, a trip to a doctor who isn't going to sellotape your fingers, but instead perhaps prescribe anti-inflamitories is probably a good idea. I'm sorry to hear that things have had to end with the guy you were seeing, even though it is for his medical reasons and therefore easier to accept - its horrid for you to realise how much you liked him by him ending it and feeling crappy that way is never easy *offers oliver comfort food - calorie free ward version!*

*huggles Nicole* YOur neighbour sounded immature and yet hilarious! As for the friend that has upset you so badly. I hope this isn't the same one that has got you into this state before. You really don't need people like that dragging you down. I hope that whilst you've been away from the laptop that you've managed to find some other distraction techniques and stayed safe.

*huggles Helen* Lol about the lots of men coming and going at your house! Though I can only joke about this as I know its not true - I know you're like me and feel rather uncomfortable with random men in the house. You know until April asked you I'd never thought about what MOT stood for....do you reckon motor and transport could be in there?! I hope that you sleep better tonight, no more nightmares, you are not a failure!

*huggles Laura* Oh my goodness, why would that girl email you?! Why can't they all just leave you alone so that you can deal with the situation and move on?! I've no constructive advice on how to do all your other things when this will now make them so much harder. Perhpas just prioritise? and remember that your wellbeing goes at the top of the list!

*huggles Mark* does the letter have your name on it? If it has the name of the previous tennant on it you don't even need to open any future letters of theirs, and on this one, put back in envelope and cross out your address and then put "person no longer at this address. Return to sender" I had to do that on a LOT of post for the previous tennant in my flat who had run up lots of debts. If its more complicated than that, then your housing SW will be able to deal with the situation for you, thats what they are there for! Please try to not SI. try and stay distracted or play the 15mintue game?

Haven't cried yet today. Eaten far too much. Going to play on WoW in a bit, that'll keep me distracted and safe.

*goes out to smoking shelter*

PoisonedApple 13-04-2010 05:59 PM

OMG! I went to bed not only at a reasonable time but early (I average 6 hrs if I sleep as soon as I lay down -read: less than 6 usually 4-5-). I went to bed at 10... Fell asleep at 1130 and woke up over an hour early (515) and couldn't get back to sleep. What point is there in going to bed at a respectable hour if you wake up early enough to get less sleep than usual?!? I wouldn't complain about this if it weren't for the fact it isn't the first time it's happened. I can't win. I either stay up and get shorted on sleep or go to bed at a decent hour and get even less sleep.
*smacks head on desk*

PoisonedApple 13-04-2010 06:09 PM

*cuddles Oliver* Have you tried to stretch out the tendons in your hand/wrist before playing? If it's an overuse issue that may help. Sorry about your split up... but at least it is just to get health issues under control. May be back together sooner than you think. :)
*cuddles Mark* Even with a slip up, you still made it those 2.5 days. You'll make it longer next go round, yeah?
*cuddles Hayley and pets her hair and lets her cry*
*cheers April* you can do it!
*huggles everyone* Aside from what I've already read and/or replied to... How is everyone doing this morning?

MammaMia 13-04-2010 06:26 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Hayley, you're right. Thankfully, they're not coming IN this time :) I suspect it does ;) I'll ask my Mum later. It's the service this, was the MOT last time. Ah confusing times :P

*curls up*

Doikers 13-04-2010 06:33 PM

Hayley , the letter is addressed to "The legal owner" I rent this flat so I guess the houseing association who I rent from is the legal owner? Perhaps I should not have opened it , it's scared me .
I have totally pigged out tonight because of the stress of it all , back to my diet tomorrow ( I hope I can say that , if not I'll edit it out )
I want to harm again , I'll try and keep myself distracted though.

Oh and MOT Stands for Ministry of Transport test , I looked it up *Dork* :P

Doikers 13-04-2010 08:00 PM

*Waves at JK* how are you this morning?

MammaMia 13-04-2010 08:01 PM

*waves at Mark & JK*

Doikers 13-04-2010 08:07 PM

Hi Helen , How are you feeling tonight?

nicole94 13-04-2010 08:10 PM

sorry guys. i SI'D. thats 2 weeks hard work ruined :( and i had a MASSIVE fight with my mum :'( i know there are other distractions beyond the computer, but i find none of them work, the only thing that does is RYL. and hayley, it wasnt the same friend that upset me last time, but it was about that :(

jonikd 13-04-2010 08:10 PM

*stretches and yawns and says good morning to Mark and pokes puppy Sinclair to see if he's up for a run*

I'm ok thanks, I cut last night too, but not badly so I'm ok with it. By the time I got off here last night I was too tired to do much, so thanks everyone ;)

Hope everyone is OK today, Nicole hunni, really hope you stayed safe.

Laura,April you guys have a lot on, so be gentle with yourselves 'k?

How did your day with your man go Hayley?

Helen, sweetie, you feeling a bit better? *hugs*

Crimson, I know how you feel about lack of sleep, I got bugga all last night, but at least I didn't have nightmares I guess!

Oliver, break ups suck, especially when we're a bit vulnerable to start with :( Take care of yourself, and agree that you should go to the doctor.

I have 2 big days ahead, tonight off to see my ex to keep trying to talk about selling the house and so on,and tomorrow my first session with my new psychotherapist.... so probably will be looking for friends in here later

*runs to get flat white*

jonikd 13-04-2010 08:13 PM

*hugs Nicole gently*
Well we can all start again today then hey hun. Its not 2 weeks ruined, its one slip up and you're back into it today ok. You haven't SIed for 13 out of 14 days, which is a 92% success rate, OK? Stay positive sweetie and look after your wound properly *hugs again*

xx

Doikers 13-04-2010 08:19 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm sorry you slipped up , are you taking care of the cut ? Please be careful.
*Hugs JK* I'm sorry you harmed too , please remember to keep it as sterile as you can , I know you both know this stuff but just to be sure.
I know it's early but I have had enough of today so have taken some Diazapam to make me sleep . I took 3 at once so I should sleep . Tomorrow is a new day , I know I shoulden't take so many pills but I just need today to be over , 3 is a safe amount to take although not recomended but I'm not gonna make a habit of it .
Stay safe you guys .