RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Steel Maiden 26-04-2009 04:23 PM

I'm moving out of my house and going into supported housing! =]

[Fog] 26-04-2009 10:41 PM

*Hugs to all* and thank you for the support about my diagnosis. Feeling more positive about it now, it's like I've got ammunition against myself if you see what I mean.

Hope you are all doing ok xxx

[Fog] 26-04-2009 11:21 PM

Sweetie sorry to hear that he's back. Is there anything you can do to fight him and keep him off you?

xxx

[Fog] 26-04-2009 11:41 PM

I'm not sure why he came back. Can you gang up on him with the others maybe?

[Fog] 27-04-2009 12:15 AM

Could you ask them to come back? Sometimes when Anouk gets really scary I beg Anais to come out and stand up for me. To be honest she often chickens out but it's nice to have someone else there. Could you call crisis team or something? xx

[Fog] 27-04-2009 12:45 AM

Glad to hear that sweetie. Hang on in there xxx

MammaMia 27-04-2009 01:42 AM

Things just get worse. When will it ever stop?????????

Oh wait...not til I die (y)

[Fog] 27-04-2009 02:16 AM

Helen things will get better. I promise :-) Please give things time to get better. Hang on in there xxx

MammaMia 27-04-2009 03:07 AM

Don't promise it me. Everyone promises. It does get better for a day or two, I agree. But then it all falls apart again. I'm not hanging in here anymore. I've given up. Just existing at the moment. Can't be bothered with university tomorrow but have to go. I'm really trying to go for some reaosn even though I'm really struggling. I'M SO ****ING FED UP OF BEING TREATED ****.

Jetforce 27-04-2009 08:39 AM

*cuddles helen* I wish i could help u somehow to make u feel a tad better. But plz hang in there tho!

*leaves plenty of hugs and some milkshakes for u* Hope everybody is keeping well :-) xx

zowie 27-04-2009 01:49 PM

I had a lovely weekend :)
Sorry I don't have the energy to do individual replies, but I am thinking of all of you and I have read everyone's posts.
Love and hugs to all xxx

zowie 27-04-2009 07:47 PM

*Hugs eclectic*a*

I'm painfully sunburned and only have enough baccy for four ciggies left.

[Fog] 28-04-2009 12:16 AM

*Hugs everyone* Sorry I'm a bit behind to do individual replies but I hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Long*Past 28-04-2009 03:04 AM

Ugh, I'm sick again.
I came home after first block English today...
I feel like someone is sitting on my chest and all my airways are tiny so I can barely get any air.
When I cough I feel like I'm dying because I can't get air back into my lungs...
it's quite terrifying.
Mom thinks she should take me to the hospital, but I don't want to go.
I don't want to have to pass the psych ward again.
(And I definitely don't want them to re-admit me)
This virtual one is fine for me, because I can come and go as I please... and I'm not trapped.
*shudder*

In other news...
I am attempting to get the final few paragraphs into chapter 8 of my fan fic, but I'm having difficulty.
And my rp post is actually coming along well.

I cannot afford to be sick for another month!
I have too many things to do!

Long*Past 28-04-2009 04:56 AM

okay... so my best friend, Brittany (who I happen to be in love with), is back together with her ex Anton.
I have torn feelings about this.
I know that Anton actually cares about her, and that he's the first person she's dated in over 6 months who actually didn't want to hurt her on purpose...
but... when she told me... I almost felt like she had stabbed me in the heart with a knife...
I'm green with jealousy, even though I know how much better he is for her,
and even though I know, I can't ever have her...
Ugh... I feel like such a dolt...
A useless, pathetic, jealous, angry, sick dolt...

Snuffles 28-04-2009 07:44 AM

I could scream right... better yet... I could... do something... :/ SOO effing annoyed and frustrated and angry grrr

wildly insane 28-04-2009 08:43 AM

*hugs people* sorry no more right now, am late again.

Have my ballroom medal test tonight, fingers crossed, should be fine but I'm a perfectionist and I'm not perfect :)

*hugs again*

Kahlia1981 28-04-2009 09:35 AM

*hugs all*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies but just wanted to say "go Hannah on your ballroom medals" reminds me of the old RAD and FATD dance exams.

[Fog] 28-04-2009 12:46 PM

Ashley sorry to hear things are so bad at the moment. *Big hugs* Maybe it would be a good idea to go to the hospital as you're ill? Or maybe the GP if you don't wanna go to the hospital? And I'm sorry to hear about Brittany. It's so hard to accept these things. Hang on in there.

*Hugs to everyone*

MammaMia 28-04-2009 01:07 PM

Blaaaaaaaaaah

Life's crap (Y) Got counselling at 2pm, dreading it, can't say those words *curls up and cries*