RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 06-03-2009 07:05 PM

*hugs Zowie* Yay :)

*hugs Helen* hope you have a good time in York

*hugs Jem* thanks for the ice-cream - yum

*hugs Dayna* I did giggle, hope you're okay

*hugs Louise* hope you're okay

*hugs Kahlia* how are things going?

*hugs Shell* hope you have a fab weekend and hope to hear from you soon

*hugs everyone else in abundance* it's friday - yay - now to apply for a job without getting too stressed and later to go out without drinking too much, see how I'm actually doing :) Anybody for cheese toasties?

Mary Anne 06-03-2009 07:16 PM

Just checking in to let you all know I am okay.
Having a bit of a hard time just now.

*hugs everyone*

BeckyStarz 06-03-2009 07:26 PM

*walks in*

I cannot cope.

wildly insane 06-03-2009 07:51 PM

*hugs Becky and MaryAnne*

Damnation. 06-03-2009 09:58 PM

*Glomps all*

Have fun Helen! ;D

Zowie: Glad to hear it!

Two days SI free <__< >__>

wildly insane 06-03-2009 11:19 PM

hannah is officially **** and unable to say no seemingly without even much of a fight

Damnation. 06-03-2009 11:25 PM

X___X *Cuddles Hannah*

Kahlia1981 06-03-2009 11:26 PM

*hugs all*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies ... am just not feeling up to things at the moment. Am going to go lie down (it's freaking 8:30 in the morning!!) and try and get to feeling a little better. Talk to you all later.

wildly insane 06-03-2009 11:27 PM

Thanks, cuddles back

Kahlia1981 06-03-2009 11:27 PM

Dayna ~ you post-cut me LOL :p

wildly insane 06-03-2009 11:30 PM

hey Kahlia, good to hear from you, huggles, hope you get to have a bit of a nap

Damnation. 06-03-2009 11:55 PM

****'s sakes, I took this ****ing hiatus so that I could get away from him for a bit. Decide whether it's really worth keeping him in my life, considering all we seem to do is wind each other up. I'm tired of hurting, of getting angry because of him. I'm tired of craving his company. And even now I've temporarily left, he's still pissing me off, with his half baked theories and general bullshittery, to make it look like I've left for one of the most petty ****ing reasons ever! Considering he was worried that I'd bring our bullshit into the guild, and had to be reassured multiple times by me that I had better things to do with my time, he's doing a superb ****ing job of doing it himself -___-

Kahlia: YAAAAY 8D

Damnation. 07-03-2009 04:33 AM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, bad urges are returning =D.

One down, one to go!

Kahlia1981 07-03-2009 07:34 AM

Dayna, Helen, Hannah, Katie, Jem, Shell .... everyone whose name I can't remember at the moment ~ *big hugs to you all*

Jetforce 07-03-2009 08:46 AM

thx's for the hugs :-D

wildly insane 07-03-2009 10:59 AM

absolutely pathetic, I want something f****** sharp all I end up with is some pathetic scratches, I hate blunt knives, that and I didn't get any relief at all and am now more wound up and angry than before I am completely in self-hate, self-destruct mode, how the hell am I supposed to concentrate on my job application *Screams silently*, no tears, I want to hurt and I don't know why.

Auburn Shadow 07-03-2009 12:29 PM

*hugs everyone* can't manage anything individual at the moment, and I'm sorry.

I'm not living at the moment, I'm... merely existing. Attempting to survive. And to be honest I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm just over 2 months SI free, and I'm determined that even though I'm going through god knows what at the moment, I... I'm not going to go back to that. Although to be honest I don't know how much of that is actually due to the fact that I don't even have the energy to cut at the moment.

I don't know what I'm doing. I really don't. It would be so easy to just press the self-destruct button and forget everything else.

Hana
x

~*Rainbow*~ 07-03-2009 02:03 PM

So i've done it

I've booked my bus back home to scotland!!! :'( I dont want to go but i have no choice at least then i am going to have a roof over my head!!!

My Partner says he will wait for me to come back down, but i am scared he wont!!! i dont know what else to do! i am so alone in a world full of people!!!

Help me

I jsut dont know what else to do going home to scotland seems my only option!!!!!!!!!!

Damnation. 07-03-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 1469489)
*hugs everyone* can't manage anything individual at the moment, and I'm sorry.

I'm not living at the moment, I'm... merely existing. Attempting to survive. And to be honest I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm just over 2 months SI free, and I'm determined that even though I'm going through god knows what at the moment, I... I'm not going to go back to that. Although to be honest I don't know how much of that is actually due to the fact that I don't even have the energy to cut at the moment.

I don't know what I'm doing. I really don't. It would be so easy to just press the self-destruct button and forget everything else.

Hana
x

I know how you feel *hugs*

Mary Anne 07-03-2009 08:45 PM

*hugs everyone*

too tired to write

xx