RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 28-02-2011 07:38 PM

Oh good Mark, that's a nice plan :)

FlyingNy 28-02-2011 07:39 PM

Oh, and I have faith in you :D

FlyingNy 28-02-2011 07:51 PM

Sorry for the triple post, but am with nice news which I shall now birth :) Well, for most of you, you won't care but it made me smile. My good friend Ronnie just told me she's thinking of getting a tattoo of 'ginger' (that's what she calls me, she's the only one who can get away with it) because she says I am always there for her and it will make her smile when she looks at it :) I feel loved and special. That's a grand total of 2 people who I know would miss me.

Doikers 28-02-2011 10:20 PM

SO cool Lia!

shadowedsoul 28-02-2011 10:27 PM

hugs lia, im with mark, that sounds cool, she sounds like a great freind.

Doikers 01-03-2011 10:58 AM

*Hugs Jill*

Doikers 01-03-2011 11:13 AM

I heard from Kahlia's housemate.
She is setteling into the ward well and says that the Staff and patients are nice , she seems in good spirits :) I am Kahlia's go between whilst she is in the ward , It go's Kahlia- Kahlia's Housemate- Me- You guys , So I'll be trying to keep you all updated :)

one_step_closer 01-03-2011 03:42 PM

Thanks for the update, Mark.

Billy! 01-03-2011 07:09 PM

*Sneaks in while no ones looking and leaves hugs, love and SIAD posters in the ward for everyone :)*

Doikers 01-03-2011 07:29 PM

*Hugs Charlie* How have you been hun ?

FlyingNy 01-03-2011 09:31 PM

*Hugs*

FFS. Why am I crying? I started because I lost my philosophy work, even that is nothing to cry about, but I'm still crying even though I have found the stupid work!

Doikers 01-03-2011 09:33 PM

*Hugs Lia* I'm sorry you are crying hun*Offers crisp clean Hanky*

FlyingNy 01-03-2011 09:52 PM

Thanks Mark :)

I've managed to stop now, but I'll probably be at it again later. It's all I seem to do with myself now. Either be in tears, on the verge of tears or down. Usually for no apparent reason, or else a really really stupid reason. When I was told my Nanna had died I said 'oh' and had a bubble fight with my best friend 10 minutes later, yet, I burst into tears over a TV show that wasn't even sad or a bit of homework I don't immediately understand. There's something wrong with me. Really.

Doikers 01-03-2011 09:58 PM

It sounds like you have depression hun, That can make people cry for no reason. , It hasn't me but it affects us all differently , Sometimes I get Very Low or Numb or Anxious , Sorry am trying to help , It COULD be depression hun but I'm not a Dr. Could you meet with a Dr?

FlyingNy 01-03-2011 10:13 PM

Don't be sorry Mark, you are helping. It'd certainly make a lot of sense. It might explain the constant niggle of sadness at my heart that hurts all of the time. There's so much getting to me right now, things I block out but they must be there effecting me somewhere. I don't want to go to a doctor and I don't even know why anymore. I can't let anyone in, not even someone who's meant to help people like that and even then, I wouldn't have to tell them anything about my life, just what I feel. My inability to do that is really doing my head in (wow, irony, I just talked about how I can't talk). But really, most of you probably think I'm not too bad, but sometimes, the things that go through my head, the things I feel...

The other night, I just started thinking about this old woman I used to know, Vi. She lived next door to my Nanna and she would always ask to come out with us when we took my Nanna. She was really lonely and had no family aside from one niece. When she was dying, we were the only ones who went to visit her in the hospital and my family didn't go to the funeral as us kids were too young and now I wonder if anyone went at all. I don't know why, but it really upset me. No one should be forgotten like that. I'm probably the first one to think about her in years.

Doikers 01-03-2011 10:20 PM

You are a very caring person Lia :) I'm heading to bed now *Night time Hugs you*
*Night Time hugs all my other Wardies*

FlyingNy 01-03-2011 10:28 PM

Night night Mark *hugs* :)

Ileana 02-03-2011 05:41 AM

Meh!!!

Doikers 02-03-2011 11:17 AM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Ileana*

one_step_closer 02-03-2011 12:31 PM

Morning.