RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 20-12-2008 05:57 PM

*worries*

=\

zowie 20-12-2008 06:01 PM

*Hugs Katie*

What is it with me and drinking? I always seem to be telling you about how hungover I feel.
I do. I feel very sick and I'm going to be drinking again in about two hours x

Seraphsigh 20-12-2008 06:02 PM

Kahlia, dear, I wish you would give the conservatory a try...sometimes performing actually helps build self-confidence, contrary to what it feels like before ya get on stage! (I'm a pro musician, but NOT a singer, obviously :) ).

Hey Zowie, how are you, sweetie?

*hugs everyone and hands out nice warm blankets for good sleeping*

D'Arcy

Seraphsigh 20-12-2008 06:03 PM

*hugs Zowie*

Damnation. 20-12-2008 09:09 PM

*Sneaks in and hugs all*

Kahlia1981 20-12-2008 10:34 PM

*hugs everyone*

D'Arcy : I become someone else when I'm on stage ... I've done a lot of theatre work and I tend to become a "theatre persona" when I'm performing. Calm as and able to enjoy things, no matter what I'm like backstage.

-----

I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I managed to crash out last night at around 11pm and only just woke up at 7am .... not usual for me at all, but much appreciated. Especially with the way my head has been going lately. Sometimes I wish I could remove my head and let it sit somewhere else for a while doing it's own thing - kind of like the witch in Return to Oz. That would be quite handy.

Damnation. 20-12-2008 10:49 PM

Kahlia: x_o And how're you feeling now, any better? *Hugs*

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 10:52 PM

*hugs Louise* I hope you are managing to stay safe there. How are you feeling now?

*waves at Kim* are you ok?

*leaves hugs and cookies for Katie when she wakes up* I hope you really ARE ok.

Glad you had a good night Marie-Anne, you deserved it :)

*spots Danya* How are you today? Sleep well?

Kahlia- that would be so cool *imagines little walking talking heads everywhere* Glad you managed to get some sleep. I think the Conservatory idea sounds awesome :) How are you feeling today?

Becareful there Zowie! Have a good time! Could you alternate soft and alcoholic drinks or something? I always find having the odd soft drink and/or downing a load of water before I sleep prevents most hang overs.

Are you alright Monarkh?

*leaves ice cream for the Ozzies, hot chocolate and mulled wine for the Brits and lots of hugs*

-----------------

Spent 6 hours in a+e convincing first a normal doctor, then two psychs and then the HTT I was safe to go home. Very bizarre! Doctor calls psych which I sort of understand, two come and interrogate me for an hour or so and then call someone from the HTT to the department (this was what I found weirdest :S Are psychs not part of the HTT??? What's the difference?) who briefly interrogated me before leaving. The outcoming being three wounds stitched and I am now under the care of the HTT but my one back home? Somehow? Very strange and I don't have the energy for their **** so I am going to block their number at least for tonight. *sits and cries*

Mary Anne 20-12-2008 10:53 PM

Kahlia, glad to hear you got a good sleep.

I do some amateur burlesque dancing, on stage is one time I can completely forget about everything in my life and actaully enjoy myself, don't do it very often but very liberating when I do.

Party girl here has been out again (another good friend who is up for crimbo) but coming home to an empty house is sooo horrible.

*cuddles for everyone*

*settles down to watch a Knight's tale - I adored Heath Ledger - will make me cry no doubt*

Damnation. 20-12-2008 11:15 PM

Emma: Eh, I'm a bit wobbly. Triggered and the like, but slept okay, thanks. And I'd love to comment properly on the rest of your post, but most of the terms like HTT went over my head, tbh ._.;;. Thankfully, I've only ever had to go to A&E once, and the worst part of it was waiting to be seen so hm, not really sure what to say there

Mary Anne: Oooh, I've yet to see that. Heard a good few things about it though

MammaMia 20-12-2008 11:57 PM

HTT are Home Treatment Team...I think I had to see them the last time I went upto A&E, I dunno know though, Emma will correct me if I'm wrong no doubt.

*cuddles everyone and then hides in bed crying* :(

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1298695)
Kahlia: x_o And how're you feeling now, any better? *Hugs*

Dayna : Still not feeling too crash hot. Am managing to stress myself out thinking that now that one of my friends knows my plan she is going to be watching me and making her own situation worse. Bit of the guilt factor creeping in and making the **** feelings worse. But meh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1298702)
Kahlia- that would be so cool *imagines little walking talking heads everywhere* Glad you managed to get some sleep. I think the Conservatory idea sounds awesome :) How are you feeling today?

-----------------

Spent 6 hours in a+e convincing first a normal doctor, then two psychs and then the HTT I was safe to go home. Very bizarre! Doctor calls psych which I sort of understand, two come and interrogate me for an hour or so and then call someone from the HTT to the department (this was what I found weirdest :S Are psychs not part of the HTT??? What's the difference?) who briefly interrogated me before leaving. The outcoming being three wounds stitched and I am now under the care of the HTT but my one back home? Somehow? Very strange and I don't have the energy for their **** so I am going to block their number at least for tonight. *sits and cries*

Emma : Yeah I'm surviving. That sounds like a very trying evening down at A&E. I hate spending any time down at A&E. I think one of my friends secretly wanted me to go up there last night but there wasn't really a good enough cause for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1298707)
Kahlia, glad to hear you got a good sleep.

I do some amateur burlesque dancing, on stage is one time I can completely forget about everything in my life and actaully enjoy myself, don't do it very often but very liberating when I do.

*settles down to watch a Knight's tale - I adored Heath Ledger - will make me cry no doubt*

Mary-Anne : Thank you. It's so hard for me to get sleep that it makes a wonderful change when it does happen. I love being on stage ... I guess I'm just a performer by nature. My male parental unit keeps telling me that I'm a "little actor". He's probably got a valid point. I spend most of my time pretending and acting as if my mental state is a lot happier than it really is. It takes quite a bit for me to let my guard down.
Oh, and I loved the movie A Knight's Tale. Absolutely brilliant .... I hope you enjoyed it.

-----

I've been up for about two hours, and it feels like it's been heaps longer. Blech. I still feel like crap. I feel like I'm bringing everyone else down with me. Meh. Sorry.

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 12:05 AM

*offers Helen some safe hugs*

*offers hugs to everyone else who can accept them and would like them*

MammaMia 21-12-2008 12:09 AM

*cuddles Kahlia*

Would quite like to get drunk right now, but it wouldn't be a good idea I guess. Espically not after what happened the last time....which invloved me in crying in the loos, embrassing myself and then being walked to my sisters car, yeah, real clever.

Kahlia1981 21-12-2008 01:50 AM

*cuddles Helen back*

I know what you mean about wanting to get drunk. Although I've never been drunk. I don't let myself get that far out of control. Well not to this point in my life anyway.

MammaMia 21-12-2008 02:11 AM

*cuddles some more*

I don't recommend it, can be fun, but then tends to make you feel **** if you were already (Y)

Now I'm triggered to OD :S Damm jokes >.<

Damnation. 21-12-2008 02:11 AM

Eee, sorry about my lack of posts in here guys. Kinda distracted with drawing right now

*big cuddles to all*

MammaMia 21-12-2008 02:18 AM

*cuddles Dayna*

Drawing is good :]

Damnation. 21-12-2008 02:23 AM

*Cuddles Hells* It'd be better if I could think of a position for this girl's arms, lmao. The only things that come to mind are things that I'm struggling with XDD *still very much in practice*

Snuffles 21-12-2008 02:24 AM

I'm here now.. sorry to anyone I worried. just had a **** night >_< damnyoualcohol. I is here. Very tired. Got lots to do today. We're leaving tomorrow... EEEEEEKKKKK ONE MORE DAY AND I SEE MY FAMILY!

Just to let you know.. I'm going to be at dads for a week & a half, he has the internet but I probs won't be on RYL.. just coz.. well... I don't want him to see ;) So if you don't see me.. it's ok =) Helen can let you know where I am ;) I will be on facebook and msn.

Hope everyone else is ok.. *cuddles*