RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

All I'm Living For 08-10-2008 01:37 AM

thank you for the hot choc :) *sits and drinks*

*cuddles Manda*

~KemicalRain~ 08-10-2008 01:38 AM

i just kinda had a weird moment where i thought/worried too much about a few people and then i kinda turned on myself :/

All I'm Living For 08-10-2008 01:40 AM

*cuddles you*

Pomegranate 08-10-2008 01:42 AM

*hugs you* your obviously a really caring person sweetie. Try not to beat yourself up over it. *offers you a teddy and hot chocolate?*

~KemicalRain~ 08-10-2008 01:45 AM

oooh *takes teddy* sorry i dont really like hot chocolate >.< i do my best to care for everyone... i think i may have neglected myself i guess....

All I'm Living For 08-10-2008 01:46 AM

maybe its time to spend a bit of time taking care of yourself? *cuddles*

Pomegranate 08-10-2008 01:47 AM

^^^^ I agree with Sophie. Let us help you take care of yourself x

~KemicalRain~ 08-10-2008 01:50 AM

:) thank you *hugs* i am gonna try and take some time out each day from now on where i will just do things for me

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 01:56 AM

I feel so stupid...pathetic... etc
because I don't know why I feel like crying,
but I know if I start I won't be able to stop. :notsure: :crying:

Pomegranate 08-10-2008 01:56 AM

sounds like a good idea zappachild :)

Pomegranate 08-10-2008 01:58 AM

There's nothing wrong with that Manda. Crying is a healthy release and we all have times when we need a damn good cry even if we don't know why. There is no shame in it and I have lots of tissues!! (hugs too). You aren't pathetic, promise xx

~KemicalRain~ 08-10-2008 01:58 AM

*hugs Amanda* i feel like that alot too so i cant really relate to how your feeling

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 02:04 AM

it's so stupid though, cuz I don't know if I'm gonna start crying...
or screaming... I don't know if I want to curl up in a fetal position
and bawl like a ****in baby or totally fly off the handle and punch
something or whatever. My teeth are grinding... and I am not doing
it on purpose... they just won't stop... someone make it stop!!!! pleeease!!!!

I just feel so... :sigh: :tantrum: :wailing: :wall: :crying: :hair: :-(

Pomegranate 08-10-2008 02:19 AM

Manda, I'm sorry. I would make it stop if I could, I honestly would. Please be gentle with yourself. I've been there, I know how horribly frustrating and conflicting it feels when you try to work it out but it will pass. *cuddles and thoughts to you*

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 02:30 AM

thanks loads Pomegranate.
I think maybe all the **** in
my "My Life is Shitty" rant
(in Vets Support) is hitting
me like all at once.... *sighs*

All I'm Living For 08-10-2008 03:31 AM

*cuddles*

MammaMia 08-10-2008 08:43 AM

*hugs everyone*

Still struggling and my head is still really bad- even though I've just had nearly 12 hours sleep, and woke up at a reasonable time. That is something that's not happened for a while :(

zowie 08-10-2008 08:48 AM

*hugs Helen* Are you still ill hun? That sucks.

I have a meeting at college today to ask about transfering to a college in Brighton. I'm really not getting on well at Worthing, and they wont let me do a full time course which I really need to do to get into Winchester.
Wish me luck? x

MammaMia 08-10-2008 09:25 AM

I am indeed. Migraines suck. I don't know how on earth Manda puts up with these daily :blink:

Good Luck hun, I'm sure they'll understand and allow you to change xx

lil-princess 08-10-2008 10:48 AM

Sorry didn't reply sooner but i had to come offline, No i'm not ok and i dunno what to do but it doesn't matter anymore :(

*hugs for all* xxxx

Kahlia1981 08-10-2008 12:56 PM

Hey all

*hugs everyone*

I'm as manic as I don't know what. My head is totally buzzing. It's almost 10 p.m. and I feel like ringing my friends up and asking them to go party with me. Something that none of them would appreciate. There's only one of my friends who would be up, and that's because she'll be at work ... so not really an option. And while I do prefer mania to the depressed state I've been in I know that it's only going to be short lived and the drop is going to be H-U-G-E. I never come down from mania nicely ... I drop rapidly.

I'm going to remove myself to the smoking shelter where I hope my giggling doesn't offend anyone.

*giggles her way over to the smoking shelter*

shadowedseraph 08-10-2008 01:04 PM

*hugs to everyone* zowie i wish you the best of luck let us know how it goes. Kahlia your giggling doesn't offend me :) it's nice to hear happy noises

MammaMia 08-10-2008 01:14 PM

*hugs to all*

Giggling is great =)

Kahlia1981 08-10-2008 01:30 PM

Thanks guys for coping with my giggling. Lets all be thankful that I'm not behind the wheel of a car right now. Last time I was driving in this state I asked my passenger if I could drive off the "on" ramp of a motorway. I suppose I should also be thankful that I asked and didn't just go ahead and do it. Hehehe. Right now though, that just seems funny.

I'm going to sit here and keep giggling for awhile although I should be trying to go to sleep. I just know that sometimes when you are struggling with a deep depression someone who is sitting there laughing randomly can be a bit much to bear. So I'll keep sitting and smoking and if my giggling randomly does get a bit much, please feel free to tell me to shut up or just ignore me.

*runs inside, hugs everyone, sneaks her way to the fridge and steals a soft-drink and runs back outside to the smoking shelter {all while giggling at random things}*

shadowedseraph 08-10-2008 01:46 PM

*hugs Helen and Kahlia* you can giggle if you want its safer than you driving! How are you today Helen?

MammaMia 08-10-2008 02:37 PM

*snuggles both*

I'm in pain :( and still suidical. >.<

Bwana 08-10-2008 02:40 PM

space for one more in here?
My boyfriend just got his eviction notice, I was already having a crappy few weeks and it's not getting any better. Now my weekend plans are spoiled. Rather than having fun with him all weekend, we have to get him out of the apartment by tonight...

MammaMia 08-10-2008 02:48 PM

Always room for everyone :)

I hope your boyfriend can find somewhere to stay hunni *snuggles*

Bwana 08-10-2008 02:52 PM

He'll be friends house hopping until he runs out of places or finds somewhere permanent, and when he runs out of places he'll either have to go to his aunt or move to Indiana with his mom... either way it sucks. Thanks though *snuggles back*

zowie 08-10-2008 03:03 PM

I have been to my meeting and am still at college. He keeps saying he doesn't want to do anything that'll add to my stress, but he can't see that not letting me do what I want to do is more stressful! He wanted to talk to my dad so he sent me away for three quaters of an hour while he talked to him and I'm due back in fifteen minutes.
Thanks for the luck :) x

MammaMia 08-10-2008 03:39 PM

I can understand what he's saying, but surely he gets how much more stressful it would be for you stay?

*sends more good luck*

zowie 08-10-2008 04:15 PM

The other college wont let me transfer to them because they're over-subscribed. But I am allowed to take Media Studies, which will bump my UCAS points up.
I hate Worthing college, but I guess I have to stick with it as it's only free this year while I'm 19. x

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1136284)
I am indeed. Migraines suck. I don't know how on earth Manda puts up with these daily :blink:

Ha!!! I stay in the bed up to 23 hours day sometimes because I can't move without the pain getting soooo much worse. :stars:
It sucks.

MammaMia 08-10-2008 07:42 PM

Poor you hunnie *snuggles*

I'm sorry Zowie, but least you can do media studies at the other college eh?

Grrrr I am feeling guilty for missing a lecture & tutorial again today when I've been off already this week & last week. pissed off because someone emailed me reminding me to contact my notetakers (i have 3 covering 4 days) if I'm not going to be in my lectures in advance, like I hadnt done so today but I had :( ill because I've got a ****ing migraine and feel like I'm gonna be sick. Tired cus of change of routinue. Worried about me and a few of my friends. Stressed about everything, uni, life etc. Suidical cus of all the **** going on in my life, wanna give up & die.

(I know you know some of this anyway...but needed to say it?)

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 08:12 PM

*cuddles Helen lots*

shadowedseraph 08-10-2008 08:24 PM

*Snuggles Helen loads and hugs zowie tightly*

Dramatic 08-10-2008 08:52 PM

Not long to go now.

Took some painkillers half an hour ago, and psychologically i feel like i'm choking.
Ridiculous really - but it stems from my recent OD (i took..alot..and was hospitalised), where i can "feel" them sliding down my throat.

Er. I sound like an idiot.
Sorry.

Keep your chin up Helen.

*Big hugs to everyone*
x

MammaMia 08-10-2008 09:02 PM

*hugs you three*

Laura, please don't?

What's the point in me struggling to go on? Can't I just die already? I keep having near misses with cars, one was an honest mistake but I was like damm afterwards. Maybe it'll be a train that kills me? A bus even? =\

Don't even want to go in tomorrow. The only reason I am is because I want to see Nosheen, James & anyone who's going to the start of year service that I know already...

insomniac 08-10-2008 11:11 PM

*waves to all*
hi, this is my first stop in the attempt at getting help. cant face the actual psych ward...long story, and there probably arent any beds and i think it may make me worse...this seemed like the best place to come. i am so alone right now...thanks

*curls into a ball shaking*

BoundNoMore 08-10-2008 11:16 PM

*offers you cuddles*
You are not alone anymore!!
I am here if you need/want to talk.

MammaMia 09-10-2008 12:25 AM

*offers cuddles* Manda is right :]

Dramatic 09-10-2008 12:27 AM

Have you got any further with finding a counsellor/therapist/going to the doctors Hells?

And welcome insomniac :)
x

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 12:31 AM

*huggles and cuddles everyone*

Anyone want to hear some good news?
Kate (behindblueyes) just squeezed Hilary's hand!!! :D

Dramatic 09-10-2008 01:10 AM

What's wrong with Kate ?
If you don't mind me asking of course.. :)
Fantastic news though!!
xx

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 01:13 AM

She's been in hospital for about a week or so. this is the link for the thread. there have been a few updates buti cant remember which pages they are on, the most recent update should be on the last page though :)

Pomegranate 09-10-2008 01:22 AM

That's fantastic news Sophie!!! :D I hope she comes round soon xx

*hugs everyone* Thinking of you guys x

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 01:24 AM

i hope so too. hopefully the party we're having for her will help a bit. and a few of us are sending her stuff so she's goign ot be getting a bit of mail to help her wake up :)

Dramatic 09-10-2008 01:25 AM

I just read the thread.
My heart goes out to her/family/friends. *Big hugs to you*
Fantastic news that she held Hilary's hand though - that's a really good sign!!
*Big hugs*
xx

All I'm Living For 09-10-2008 01:27 AM

thanks :) we're all partying for kate and hoping more good news will come in soon :)

*huggles both of you* how are you guys?

Kahlia1981 09-10-2008 02:13 AM

Well I've come down .... as we knew I would .... I'm not even wanting to answer emails and text messages from my friends. I want to do something really *really* really stupid. Like coming off all my medication. I don't even think it would make a difference right now. I'm wondering if my time SI free matters, or whether it's just something not even worth counting or celebrating. I just .... meh.

*** great news about Kate ... here's hoping more comes quickly ***

I'm just going to go lie under the bed.