RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 04-01-2011 07:38 PM

Ugh my sister is being a dick. With the whole drinking thing she keeps being really mean and nasty to me, but even though I have the evidence she's been doing things she shouldn't I still can't say anything...

Doikers 04-01-2011 07:40 PM

*Hugs Crimson Sometime we just hold it together without know how , Goodness knows I've been there :S You could let your tears out in private if you need to hun , crying is not something to be ashamed of , I almost started crying in My First ever keyworker meeting with my new keyworker today , but I held it together I haven't cried in a while it's there inside me but will it come out? nope . sorry wondered off the track , point is crying is healthy :)

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Kitty* How are you Hun?

*Hugs Heather* How are you also?

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 07:45 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : well crap... the continuing saga of M's brother
Crimson (9:04 AM): I think M's brother knew what he was doing and did it intentionally... (I didn;t get ahold of D but either she has a different last name than I remember her using before or she works elsewhere now... I'll clarify later by myspace or facebook) But why I say that is he was incarcerated at the same time as the last person to do the diving died and R makes the second in less than 3 years to do it but this is only the 5th time it happened in 26- 27 years (since 1984 but it doesn't say when in 84 they started tracking inmate suicides). If he said no when they asked him if he was or had had suicidal thoughts/ tendencies and acted normal when he turned himself in they wouldn't have put him on a suicidewatch and he was only there 3 hrs 31 minutes between turn in/booking and time of death (after the medics got there and pronounced on scene).
So all in all I think at this point that while it isn;t what M and B are going to want to hear I think he went into the jail planning it, got processed and jumped off the balcony the first chance he got knowing it'd work since he'd been there the last time it had.
D (9:26 AM): I see. Well ****, that's not going to make them feel any better.
Crimson (9:26 AM): I know.
Crimson (9:27 AM): I'm still gonna try to get ahold of D though... I could be wrong in my digging... just what it looks like to me thus far
D (9:27 AM): It's fine hun. Do what you can.

Do what I can... What exactly is it I can do? There's an investigation but no suspecting of foul play so obviously the jail is trying to prevent this from happening again. If I tell M that it wasn't the jails fault and all of the above she's just gonna be pissed off (as is B) because then there's no reason to discipline anyone at the jail and they want someones ass for it. They also don't see why they policy of holding inmate possessions for 30 days should apply to their case and want an exception but don't want to call the AG or go through the Ombudsman's office. *face/desk and repeat* I figured I'd ask D since she worked at the jail as a CO last time I checked but that's not even a guarantee that she can tell me anything even if she was right there and saw/knows it all...
Though I still think it's the Native Hospitals fault for giving him all those meds and not monitoring him at all. But if they cause waves there M and her daughter either won't get treatment or will be treated poorly and they can't afford to pay for insurance or medical bills (the native hospital provides free care to AK natives). *sighs and goes back to hiding under pillows in the denial tent*

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 07:47 PM

-hugs lia and mark- I'm alive. Crummy. Good to hear you are doing better lia. How are you mark?

-hugs sarah- sorry to hear about your sister :(

nicole94 04-01-2011 07:51 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Sorry everyone's feeling so low this evening.
Lia, remember you can text me any time, day or night if you need to chat, I know I keep going on about it, but I really do care about you, and I worry because you don't share anything :(
And everyone else feel free to PM whenever, I promise I will try to reply ASAP.

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson Sometime we just hold it together without know how , Goodness knows I've been there :S You could let your tears out in private if you need to hun , crying is not something to be ashamed of , I almost started crying in My First ever keyworker meeting with my new keyworker today , but I held it together I haven't cried in a while it's there inside me but will it come out? nope . sorry wondered off the track , point is crying is healthy :)
Crying in front of other people just usually makes me angry... and I'd have felt like an asshole since I was in the car with M. *sigh* I dunno maybe being in that close of proximity made me feel worse because of how she was feeling *note to self -put up better shields regarding empathic absorption-*

Doikers 04-01-2011 08:00 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How're you tonight?

*Hugs Crimson* I wish I could help , I really don't know what to say although it does seem pretty pointless of the jail to hold onto his belongings :S

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 08:06 PM

-hugs crimson-

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 08:09 PM

-hugs nicole- Sorry didn't mean to skip you. I saw your post but it didn't register with me until now.

Doikers 04-01-2011 08:12 PM

Kitty , I'm sorry you are Crummy , whats up?

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 08:19 PM

I don't know Mark. I have only been up for an hour and a half so far and nothing has gone horribly wrong. I feel extremely nauseous right now and I think my mom gave me her cold over the holidays. I have been having sinus problems and my throat has been so sore every night. I'm just really low for some reason. Tired of fighting I guess. Just tired of everything. Have to wait until Friday to take a test to find out if I am pregnant because technically I haven't missed my cycle yet...it's been fluctuating a lot lately so my husband wants me to give it that extra time. I just want to know now, though. It's driving me mad. That's 4 more days of waiting. -sighs-

Doikers 04-01-2011 08:23 PM

Kitty , Hun , You would be waiting that extra 4 days even if you took the test now right? so could you take the test now and then again to confirm in 4 days time? I'm with you in the *Nothing bad happened but I feel ***** club . I just opened my eyes today and POW! I wanted to sleep until tomorrow to find out if it would be better . SO yeah I'm there too hun *Hugs*

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 08:35 PM

-hugs mark- I'm sorry you are experiencing this too. It really sucks. And I only have one pregnancy test so if I took it now thats it...and it could give a false negative at this point if I am pregnant. And I dont have money to go buy another one, either.

MammaMia 04-01-2011 08:38 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry you're all feeling so low.

Feel free to hate me, but I had a good day & I'm in a good mood. Going to bed again soon though. Slept from 11.30pm last night, but woke up at 1.30 & then again at 3.45 but couldn't get back to sleep til gone 5am. Didn't help that had bit of a nightmare. Meh. My parcel from my best friend finally arrived today, well they attempted to deliver & I picked it up :D

Doikers 04-01-2011 08:48 PM

YEY Helen! *hugs* I for one am glad you are doing well , It gives me hope , plus I am happy for you , What interesting stuff did your Friend send you ?

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 08:50 PM

-hugs helen- No need to hate you. It's good that you had a good day today.

Hey everyone this site might bring a smile to your face. It can keep you entertained for hours. Just look at the photos and you'll be busy for a while!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/im-not...m/212641675376

Doikers 04-01-2011 08:58 PM

Oh . My. Days! Kitty I needed that to grin at :)

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 08:58 PM

*sigh* I believe my husband thinks I'm kidding when I say if politics keep going the way it is in this country I'm saving to move out.

MammaMia 04-01-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2639953)
YEY Helen! *hugs* I for one am glad you are doing well , It gives me hope , plus I am happy for you , What interesting stuff did your Friend send you ?

*hugs Mark* Thank you. I got 4 Christmas presents and 2 cards :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2639955)
-hugs helen- No need to hate you. It's good that you had a good day today.

Hey everyone this site might bring a smile to your face. It can keep you entertained for hours. Just look at the photos and you'll be busy for a while

-hugs Kitty- Thank you. I'm a 'fan' of that fb page. I love t :D

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 09:05 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I'm really tired, but I'm scared to go to bed.

MammaMia 04-01-2011 09:05 PM

Why you scared Lia *cuddles*

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:06 PM

Whay Scared of bed Lia Hun ?

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 09:06 PM

Crimson, I don't blame you. I won't get into the whole politics thing here but if you want some more info feel free to PM me. I've done a lot of research and know what to do when it happens.

Mark, glad it helped. It helped me, too, so I thought I would share. -smiles-

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 09:07 PM

Meet you in London, Kitty? :D

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 09:08 PM

-hugs lia- Why you scared?

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 09:08 PM

Haha Crimson I am all the way in washington state in the united states...london is pretty far from here! lol

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 09:11 PM

I know I'm in Alaska right now... Figured London was as good a place as any to look into for my job field though lol

*offers a plushie to the silent but present Lia*

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 09:13 PM

Because last night, as I tried to sleep, I felt like I was breaking. I couldn't sleep and it was like I was being torn apart right there and then. I wanted to scream, but obvioulsy it was 3am, that was out of the question. And I couldn't do anything. All I could do was lie there and feel the emotion. I don't ever want to feel like that again. I thought I was going to completely crack.

*Take plushie* Thanks Crimson :)

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 09:18 PM

-hugs and squishes lia-

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 09:20 PM

*Squishes Kitty back*

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:20 PM

Ohhh Crimson if you're doing the UK come to south Wales , There are no jobs but I could show you around locally then we could all decamp for fish and chips guvnor :P Lets be specifically british and do that! I have to warn you though , you move here , you learn rugby Union rules :) It's not so hard I did it :P

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:22 PM

*Hugs Lia Tons* I hate that emotion and it's like my most frequent one:( I understand what you feel , So umm If you want to talk Mark is here :)

nicole94 04-01-2011 09:28 PM

*Curls up*

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:33 PM

*squishes Nicole* you okay hun?

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:47 PM

Trigger warning warning

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Very Triggering please only lok if you are safe guys
I went into today know it was Drink or cut , One or the other , but I HAD to do one , Now I find myself not exactly sobe and triggered. I am not safe . I want to Slash at my arms over and over again , why won't this alcohol numb me , I feel guilty enough for drinking it . **** ! I am curious as to what will happen when I go into my room that has the tools . I am sick , sorry

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 09:48 PM

rofl... after he thought for a bit and looked around...
Quote:

Know what? Maybe we should get this place we were looking at, then after it's paid start paying off a home in London, then just move.
*cuddles all needing them*

and Mark of course I would at least stop over and visit!

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 09:52 PM

-snuggles mark tight- I wish I could help. I'm sorry..

Doikers 04-01-2011 09:53 PM

Oh I would love to meet you , Which I'm pretty sure is not likley but not impossible to happen Crimson :) we can hope yeah?:)

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 09:56 PM

*Hugs Mark hard* Could you please just not go into the room? If it's your bedroom, sleep in the bath. It's rather comfy actually.

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:00 PM

:) Lia I've never slept in my bath , I could but it's cold I'd need a blanket , which of course is in My room . I'm thinking if I just do it and get it done it won't pray on my mind , this is RIDICULOUS !! **** I'm a grown man why the hell won't it leave me alone!!?

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 10:04 PM

But think how much better you'll feel about yourself if you wake up in the morning having resisted the urges rather than given into them. I'm fighting them too. Mood swings galore this evening. You're not alone.

PoisonedApple 04-01-2011 10:05 PM

*cuddles Mark and holds his hands* sometimes things just aren't that easy hun. Though if you have a jacket or sweater that isn't in the bedroom Lia's idea could work fine. and yeah we can hope :) and eventually i plan to make vacations a yearly thing or traveling the world after i retire... so even if i never move theres still possibilities :)

shadowedsoul 04-01-2011 10:06 PM

hugs mark and lia. thanks guys your comments were really nice and made me smile thanks.hugs
cuddles everbody

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 10:07 PM

-scoots herself into a dark corner- Wow. I'm stupid.

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:08 PM

Well I am surethis will dissapoint you all but I cut but I managed to keep it in control and I think This will hold me , I really hope so . I'm in no danger , medically from the cut unless it gets infected which a part of me wants , Freak that I am . But It's not deep and not bleeding so bad sorry guys :(

PsychoKitty2010 04-01-2011 10:16 PM

Please look after your wound(s), Mark. -hugs-

FlyingNy 04-01-2011 10:16 PM

*Hugs Mark* It's alright Mark. Don't be sorry. You managed to keep it under control, that's something. You're not a freak, it's the depression that does this. We all suffer with something in here.

Atm, my friend (just about the only one who has an inkling of all of this) is trying to convince me to see a doctor.

*Hugs Jill* I'm glad we made you feel better :) How are you feeling now?

*Hugs Kitty* You're not stupid. What's the matter?

*Hugs Crimson so she doesn't feel left out* :)

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:17 PM

Sorry I am so self involved

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:18 PM

Thank goodness for music , Tori amos is keeping me from trying a VERY stupid idea out

Doikers 04-01-2011 10:23 PM

*Squeezes his accupressure beads*