RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:43 AM

You can darling. *cuddles*

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:46 AM

Someone make my face stop itching :( This allergic reaction is being a total nightmare. Arrrrrgh :'(

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 01:49 AM

*magics away the itchy allergic reaction*

Scarletdreamer 12-08-2010 01:51 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Hi Lex, I'm April. :) I totally understand about the hating yourself but not being able to hate anyone else. It's... well, yeah. :( But I'm sure you're not any of the things that you say you are. I don't know you as well as Hels does but I trust her view of you. :) If you need to talk or whatever, I'm here as well as, well, everyone else I suppose!! That's why this thread is so wonderful.

Laura, I'm worried about you... :-/ ...because hyper/goofy rarely comes without a crash afterwards (unless you're my sister, that is, ahahaha). Where would you like to float away to?

Hels, I'll try & respond more in depth later - i.e., tomorrow, as I'm getting really heavy-eyed and muzzy-headed at the moment - but I hope that the allergic reaction goes away. That must be SO annoying!! *extra cuddles*

I am exhausted. Pent-up self-hatred is getting really frustrating. :(
I don't know what to do now, except go to bed. So off to bed I go. <3

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:53 AM

Thanks April, I'd appreciate that darling. Hope you sleep well. Damm this allergic reaction, it's way annoying. Least it's only on one side really, which helps a little.

Alex, thank you darling.

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 02:12 AM

Hi April! Nice to meet you :) I hope you sleep well and feel better in the morning!

No problem hells.

Someone I know from uni just gave me one word answers when I tried to talk to him then said he was too high and was going to bed. Which is fair enough....except I dont know whether to believe him or not....he's one of Liams close mates....
DAMN YOU TO HELL PARANOIA

taz35 12-08-2010 02:22 AM

Hiding - I agree with Lex. As hard as it can be, keep reminding Sarah that she's loved by SO many people. And it would be heartbreaking for them to lose her. School starting again definitely sucks, I feel your pain there.

*tackles Hels* Hi :D I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Well, on here at least! Do you feel better that you've gotten it all out via text? And here *hands magic allergy-be-gone lotion* :)

*waves at Lex* Hello :) I'm Taz. I know paranoia can be really hard to deal with, but it sounds like your friend could've been legit high - I know when I'm high I hardly talk and just want to sleep, or veg out... Maybe you could try talking to him again tomorrow and hopefully get more of a response? Oh, and you're not a bitch at all :)

*throws a pillow at April, because I can* :) I'm wandering off to read your r/v soon, but try not to hate yourself too much. That can get really exhausting! And have wonderful dreams :)

*sits and waits for Laura to float back* Like April said, I'm awaiting the crash. Maybe that's just me being my usual pessimistic self, but it seems like you can never have a high without a low. But do try to enjoy it while it lasts :) *spreads pillows out on the floor in case of a sudden crash landing*

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 02:28 AM

Hey Taz! I know, Im like that...I cant even close my mouth...I just sit there staring into space with my mouth open but its a really strange situation at the minute coz of a guy I like and Im just paranoid he's talking about me to people (whether he's saying good things or bad i dont know...he may not even be talking about me though!) gah

taz35 12-08-2010 02:32 AM

Ick, that sounds like a messy situation. Is it possible to ask him directly if he's talking about you? Or would that be too confrontational? =/

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 02:35 AM

farrrrrrr too confrontational. We are a bad combination because we are both paranoid and blow up all the time...but I love him

Kahlia1981 12-08-2010 02:44 AM

Not meaning to jump into the middle of a conversation but:

Paranoia can be a nasty beast. I really hope it eases a bit for you Alex because it sounds like it is being incredibly troublesome at the moment. Has it been getting worse over the 3 months he's been away? Please forgive me if I've gotten it wrong but if I remember correctly he (your bf) was going to Spain for 4 months and it's been 3 months now? Oh, I've been doubly rude. I'm pretty sure I've spoken with you before, but in case I haven't: I'm Kahlia. *waves and offers hugs*

Helen: Hmmm. Whatever product gave you that reaction definitely needs to be avoided. I have seriously sensitive skin and am allergic to so much stuff that it just isn't funny that even physios and ultrasound nurses have to check their stuff against my skin!! I really feel for you here my dear. I hope that it eases quickly. *big non-allergenic hugs* :p

April: *huggles* I hope you manage to have a good nights sleep without any nasty nightmares or bad dreams.

Taz: *cuddles* How are you going sweetie?

*hugs everyone who wanders in because my memory crashed out about 10 seconds ago*

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 02:54 AM

Its no worries :)
I remember you from last time I was here (:
Almost correct, spain yes 4 (excruciatingly long) months yes
but TECHNICALLY not my bf :(
I asked him out before he left...he avoided my question. I met him a year ago and we started getting together...you know the stuff...holding hands..kissing...etc etc...but then people started askiung what was happening and when we were going to get together officially (we lived in halls and it was like living in a soap opera!!) and he freaked out and so all that stopped unless it was just me and him or if we went out to a club and he got drunk. I remember one night our mates brother came out and picked me up and then dropped me and liam (my "boy") pulled me up and held me and kissed me like his life depended on it...and I keep deluding myself that it means something because I desperatly want it to....
I NEED it to mean something.

Kahlia1981 12-08-2010 03:26 AM

Ah sorry. I'm glad I managed to get any of it right to be honest. My memory isn't all that crash hot since the ECT - except when it comes to remembering things in excrutiating detail for assessments. I know what you mean about needing it to mean something .... *sigh* I just hope I didn't offend you. *offers hugs*

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 03:35 AM

*hugs lex* i'm laura if i didnt introduce myself. Sorry about the situation you are in with the paranoia and liam. You can get through this though. I really believe that.

*hugs helen* Oo.. that allergic reaction do not sound good *gets rid of it* Glad that your dad and Jade were there for you today.

*hugs taz* how r u doing?

*hugs april* hope that you sleep well. You shouldn't hate yourself, you are a lovely person hun.

*hugs kahlia* how r u doing?

I don't know where I would float away too if I actually.. Anywhere. Somewhere new... or Maybe back to Italy, I loved it there when I visited last summer. Too bad I can't actually pick, but I could pretend I suppose lol.

I know this hyper/goofy feeling though... it used to be what i said happiness was... and that is a totally wrong description, maybe i'll find some way to avoid the depersonalization that will come along if i start to come out of the goofiness... but oh well. Take on the world while I can right? :-) Too bad its not more b/c if i could I would be like this more and more and more. I wonder if people would notice or if it would just blend in with my faking it personality. Hmm... an experiment.

I'm being and idiot now. Sorry!

Don't worry about me though. Never ever worry. I'm always here at the end of the day

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 03:47 AM

of course you didnt sweetheart! Im glad you listened and I wasnt boring you to death with my silly trivial life haha

Hey Laura how are you? Lovely to meet you!

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 03:59 AM

Lex - Nice to meet you too! you're meeting me in a very strange state i must admit. I'm not usually all... hyper and stupid sounding like i know i am being... don't just too harshly please. I don't know whats going on with me right now exactly.

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 04:09 AM

sweetheart dont worry about it!
Im daft as a brush and theres a running joke at work that they are part of a care in the community scheme and thats why I have my job! (I assure you they arent, im just daft and a little crazy haha)

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 04:27 AM

im sure you are not daft and everyone's a little "crazy" lol. are you feeling any better than earlier? I hope so hun. Here if you need to talk more.

Detour. Derail 12-08-2010 04:45 AM

a little. My best friend from home has said shes coming down for the weekend so we're making plans and catching up :)

shadowedsoul 12-08-2010 08:52 AM

Huggles all. Fu*k my feeling are all over the place, feel very unsafe very stuiped thoughts running through my head.really want to act on them. Feel like I'm a about to burst into tears any sec. So anxious about later on tonight not sure I can do this.

Kahlia1981 12-08-2010 10:13 AM

*huggles all*

Jill: *cuddles you in a protective hug* Sorry for the thoughts. Please try hard not to act on them sweet. I'm sorry about the anxiety - can you do anything to keep it in check or try to get it back in check?

It has been a really weird day. Phonecalls and emails and freak outs about having to go downstairs three times (rubbish bin, post box and hanging my washing). Also a random freak out where I thought my CSA abuser was standing on the porch and wanting to come into the unit. Gah!

Still, what does not kill us makes us stronger, right?

MammaMia 12-08-2010 10:53 AM

Someone has put on my bestie's (well one of them) facebook that she's dead. I'm TRYING to assume it's my best friend herself as she has her weigh in day today and her gran gives her mobile to my best friend (as it belongs to her anyway)

Arrrrgh, but I'm REALLY freaked out...just incase it's not her or something playing games :'( Have to be rational, if it was the case, I would know. But I'm still freaking out :'( SHUT UP HEAD >_<

Because I *really* need this on top of everything else today :'( I'm still really tired & have to go jobcentre, which I can't be ****ing bothered with. Please don't let it be like last week :(

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 12-08-2010 11:12 AM

Oh Wow over 2 pages of posts since last night , I won't be able to keep up sorry :S But I did read them all
Hi Lex, I'm Mark :)
*Hugs Helen* Best of luck at the job centre today :)
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Jill*

I just Hugged the people on this page , sorry.

shadowedsoul 12-08-2010 01:09 PM

Hugs all. Argh this is so damn annoying, I really can't keep my head together today. I'm struggling at work just feel very panicky and about to burst into tears. Damn that pathetic.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:17 PM

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post Mark. But never mind >_< Sorry I'm just really ****ing stressing still. I told my other best friend, who despite not being very well, phoned me because she didn't even know how to reply to my text about it. Will post if I ever find out WTF is going on....if anyone cares =/

Jobcentre went a lot better this week, same person, but she was bit nicer today :D

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:18 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Helen* I spots you ! :) How did the job centre go?

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:20 PM

Sorry , I didn't mean to ignore the rest of you post Helen, I'd not long been up and I was fuzzed from bed and a little overwhelmed by the number of nighttime posts I'd read.:(

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:21 PM

I'm sorry too, I'm just all stressed out and everything. Shouldn't take it out on anyone else. >_<

*cuddles everyone*

Scarletdreamer 12-08-2010 01:24 PM

*cuddles Hels with big bear cuddles* So sorry about the stuff with your bestie, sweet, and also about how you're feeling. But glad that the job center stuff went better. :) That's a positive in the midst of negatives; hold on to that. <3

*cuddles Mark* How are you doing, love?

*cuddles Kahlia* Sounds like a pretty busy day. I hope you feel better soon; sorry my reply isn't more in-depth. :(

*cuddles Jill* Sorry for the thoughts, sweetie. Wish I could help you more but all I can do is listen if you want to PM me. Try & take care of yourself... even if it means going into the bathroom at work to have a cry.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:37 PM

*clings to April then hides* I can't handle this. Not on top of everything else which I was barely handling anyway. My other bestie will be online in an hour & half (well less than that) which will help...but til then...I'm pretty much on my own dealing with this. It just brings back memories of last year & her sister, who on two occasions, said she was dead & wasn't. Second time was worse, but I'm not going to go into that here right now. I'm going to explode.

I really am sorry to Mark (and everyone else really) :(

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:44 PM

*Hugs Helen* It's okay , I know that you are under a LOT of stress and worry .

*Hugs April* I'm just numb , sorry I always say that . I'm going to my parents house from tommorow until Sunday, it's my Grandma's 96th birthday , I've got to be at the Dr's tommorow morning for Lithium bloods then I meet my nurse(Sharron) 40 minutes later for some " lifestyle Model" that is appently CBT based hmmm. Then my Dad is picking me up at 12.30pm.

~Kaytee~ 12-08-2010 01:54 PM

*peeks in*

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:55 PM

*cuddles Mark*

*jumps on Katie* HIIIIIIIYA

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:58 PM

Hi Eeyore :) I'm Mark

~Kaytee~ 12-08-2010 02:00 PM

HIIII! Glad someone is happy to see me XD *cuddles tight*

*waves to everyone else and hugs to everyone who wants them*

~Kaytee~ 12-08-2010 02:01 PM

Oops, didn't see your post Mark, Hi! I'm Katie :) I used to come on here alooot a long time ago, hehe.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 02:07 PM

You sure did *sniggers*

Doikers 12-08-2010 02:07 PM

Hi Katie :)

hidingme 12-08-2010 02:19 PM

thanks voiceof reason but i cant believe anyone cares much about me..afterall im a bitch.. a super bitch..
we are triggered right now by our hubby probably unintentionally on his part but still (i explained in all in the ranting thread)
anyhow time for work..joy..
Saie

misskitty112 12-08-2010 02:35 PM

*huggles everyone*
I'll do individuals later, but I have to be out the door in like 5 minutes for therapy. ugh.

But I've decided, I think I'll make a random video for you guys and post it when I get back.
Love you all!
*runs out hurriedly and leaves care packages on the way out*

Louise 12-08-2010 02:37 PM

I hope your threapy goes ok *hugs*

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 04:34 PM

*hugs helen* how r u things with your friend now? Hope you are okay hun.

*hugs louise, felicia, jill, april, hiding, and kahlia* how are all of you?

*waves to katie* Hi! I'm Laura.

*hugs mark* i'm sorry you've been so numb lately. Hope that the doctors appointment goes okay tomorrow

Will try to reply better later. Just wanted to check in before running out to get a haircut. If i like it maybe i'll post some pics of it later.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 04:37 PM

Still no word or anything. Sent a another text but hey. This is making me ill. Hope you enjoy your new hair cut ^_^ Definitely take pictures. xxx

SoMuchMore 12-08-2010 04:41 PM

aw im sorry you havent heard from her :-/ I hope that she texts back soon. I know this must be really hard for you. *extra cuddles*

MammaMia 12-08-2010 04:57 PM

Really hard doesn't seem to cover it. It's really ****ing me up big style. She's fine, I bet. Doesn't make any sense or any easier.

PoisonedApple 12-08-2010 04:59 PM

*waves at Alex and Katie* Hi I'm Crimson.
*cuddles Helen* Sorry I'm not able to form my thought into an understandable sentence... I'll try again later.
*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 12-08-2010 05:16 PM

My best friend is alive. So it would seem someone else has been onto her facebook somehow via a mobile. Her Gran hasn't been to visit her yet today...

EDIT: I believe I know exactly who did it, shouldn't surprise me, they've pulled this stunt twice.

Doikers 12-08-2010 05:29 PM

Oh , Well I'm glad your friend is okay Helen:)

MammaMia 12-08-2010 05:30 PM

Well she's not okay mentally but I agree with you, if that even makes sense :)

PoisonedApple 12-08-2010 05:31 PM

Glad your bestie is alive Hels.