RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

katnovia 02-05-2010 06:47 PM

*huggles* it's just got better, a friend of ours is expecting *celebrates more cute babies*

Doikers 02-05-2010 06:52 PM

YEY , thats greay news Kat !! *celebrates with Kat*

katnovia 02-05-2010 06:54 PM

that's four babies so far, we're going to take over the world, lol

MammaMia 02-05-2010 06:57 PM

*rocks*

katnovia 02-05-2010 06:57 PM

You alright?

Doikers 02-05-2010 07:01 PM

Heh my Sister just had a baby , we won't let you have the WHOLE world we need a corner :P

Hey Helen *Hugs* Whats up ?

MammaMia 02-05-2010 07:11 PM

No Kat, thank you for asking.
Mark, still upset from earlier.

I spy Kahlia aswell.

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 07:11 PM

*hugs everyone - with the usual caveat*

Still not asleep and it's ~4:15 am. Oh well. Thanks everyone for the hugs and warm wishes though.

Hels, is there anything we can do to help hun?
Kat: I'm glad you had something to put a spring back into your step. :)
Mark: How are you going now?

MammaMia 02-05-2010 07:13 PM

I don't know anymore Kahlia....just have to wait & see if I get kicked out or not? :( She's broken me, oh wait...I already was broken :/

Doikers 02-05-2010 07:17 PM

I'm ok Kahlia , for once NOT triggered :) Still feel numb though which sucks . I'm kinda wordering what to do with my evening .
Are you in a position that you could put on some relaxing music Kahlia , or would that wake others up? Also whats a caveat? *Dense*

I'm sorry you still feel awful Helen *Cuddles* anything I can do?

I think I might watch " The Crow " in a bit , I don't have the concentration for a new movie so something familiar will be nice I guess.

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 07:18 PM

I get ya hun. My parents gave me a little plaque once that read: "If you get to the end of your rope, tie a big knot and hang on." They thought it was supposed to be inspirational or something ... All I kept thinking was "Sometimes it'd be so much easier to cut the rope then to tie the knot and hang on". I'm guessing you could probably relate to that which is why I'm sharing it. *sits beside you and offers you hugs*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 07:22 PM

Mark: In legal terms it means a warning - so I'm using it to mean "except for those who don't want one" but in the sense of "there are hugs here and if you don't want one then don't come too close". I just get tired of writing too much and writing the same thing over and over lol.

I could play some music, but I'm actually using my computer - with my housemate's graphics card and monitor (because my graphics card doesn't have a connector for his monitor) and I don't think the speakers are plugged in. We had my speakers attached earlier (we watched Avatar) but I don't think they're attached now. It's a bit of a mess here at the moment ... we have computer parts everywhere. :(

Oh and by the way, I love The Crow.

MammaMia 02-05-2010 07:29 PM

*cuddles you both*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 07:33 PM

*cuddles and then holds Helen*

MammaMia 02-05-2010 07:37 PM

Someone's username has just triggered off flashbacks. I so thought it was HIM, but thankflly it doesn't seem to be *hides*

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 07:40 PM

*peeks in*

Sorry, no individual replies right now, as am feeling pretty much like ****. :( Jarrod and I argued about church earlier and it's still not really resolved. We made up but it's not resolved... if that makes sense. He thinks that maybe this is God telling me to submit... because I am ****ing stubborn... I don't know. I don't want to think that's why we're going through all of this... but I'll stop talking about it as I don't want to offend anyone in here. :-X

Then I have to study for finals but I can't focus, which is scaring me. :( I really need to do well in soc but I haven't even started the study guide, and I REALLY need to do so... health psych as well... and advanced counseling... the other two classes (senior sem & Women and Spirituality) don't really have finals, at least during exams week (this coming week).

My head aches, I went out and took a huge long bikeride today because of the anger... but it was without eating much at all... not wise. And I didn't bring water with me either. *sighs* It's just been a long and tiresome day... it's only 2:45pm and I just wish that the day were over... :(

*hides where no one can find her* :'(

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 07:59 PM

-sniffles-

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 08:07 PM

*cuddles April* I'm sorry you had an arguement with jarrod, especially about something so important to you. I hope you manage to resolve it soon. good luck with your finals, I'm sure your'll do great.
did the bikeride help with your anger at all?

*cuddles Helen* I'm sorry something triggered you.

*cuddles Kahlia, Julie, Nicole, Kat, Mark, Laura, Crimson and the others he has forgotten*

the allotment was good, but now I'm feeling crap again and suicidal, dont have the energy or motivation to do anything, even when I know I need to do loads of work and something has really p***ed me off politicians are just disgraceful sometimes the stuff they come out with and think they are allowed to say, I hate being seen a s a second class citizen in so many people eyes.

jonikd 02-05-2010 08:13 PM

Cuddles to you all, seems there's a few of you doing it tough right now. *finds those struggling and holds them tight as long as that's ok*

Nice to see some new faces. Welcome wannabfree, I've chatted to you before, let us know what you're comfortable with us calling you in here.

April, you're certainly not ugly hun, your hair will look great, a change might be just what you need to shake things up a bit. You go girl.

Why you sniffling Julie? *cuddles*

Big hugs to all my buddies here, I know I haven't done very well for you all this time, but I have read your threads and I do know where you're at and I'm thinking of you all.

*rushes out the door to work*

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 08:16 PM

i is owen julie inside julie very tired so i going to make breakfast soon

jonikd 02-05-2010 08:19 PM

ah yes, sorry Owen I didn't look closely enough. So how come you sniffling?

*waves at Kitkat*

MammaMia 02-05-2010 08:22 PM

*cuddles to all who can accept them*

jonikd 02-05-2010 08:23 PM

*happily accepts cuddles from Helen*
*cuddles back*

How you today hun? x

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 08:24 PM

i got julie in trouble last night

Doikers 02-05-2010 08:25 PM

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you argued with your Hubby , but as Oliver said I hope you can work it out soon.
*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry that you feel so crap , whats irked you , can you say .
*Hugs Helen* Flashbacks must suck *More hugs*
* Waves at Owen* Hi:)

Doikers 02-05-2010 08:27 PM

Oh Hey JK , I didn't spot you there , Sorry :( How did your 70km bike ride go ? Sounds exausting . that was yesterday right ? * time difference confuzzles *

MammaMia 02-05-2010 08:29 PM

*cuddles JK* Not good hunny. How are you & how was your bike ride?

*cuddles April* I'm sorry you've had arguments.

*cuddles Mark* They are.

Owen, how did you get her into trouble? I'm sure you didn't...

jonikd 02-05-2010 08:35 PM

awww thanks Mark ;) 70kms is about 45miles, and yes it was tough going but tired me out enough to sleep last night. How you doing over there in your Northern Hemisphere night?

Owen, is Julie OK? Hope she comes to see us all soon

*spies and cuddles Oliver and Laura*

Now I really really have to go to work, I'll check up on you all later. Be safe.

Helen, hang in there babe, just stay with the guys here and keep talking ok? *cuddles tight*

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 08:35 PM

*hugs Mark* it was another conservative MP saying something disgraceful about homosexuals and transsexuals, she set up and ran a church which said they could 'cure' people of their demons, makes me feel sick, thats after the Chris Grayling and BandB issue and David Cameron stumbling through an interview on gay rights, makes me so angry.
sorry for the rant, I wont say more, because otherwise I'll end up on religion and I dont want to offend anyone.
How are you?
Hi Owen, *waves*
*cuddles JK and Helen*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 08:41 PM

*sticks her head up from where she's been hiding*
*offers hugs to those who want, need and can accept them*

I'm getting a bit over my head, but I guess it's okay. It can't rain all the time ... right? I have to run in and grab my phone before my alarm goes off. Otherwise I get in trouble. *sigh*

MammaMia 02-05-2010 08:43 PM

No point in keeping talking. Nobody cares & said it all before..

*cuddles JK, Oliver & Kahlia*

Oliver, that's not good :( Not surprised you're angry

frenchhorn 02-05-2010 08:48 PM

*cuddles Kahlia and Helen*
mhmm it makes me very angry.
do keep talking Helen, we care lots in here.

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 09:06 PM

MammaMia is ur name helen
-hugs MammaMia- u needs u ahug -gives MammaMia one of my special model areoplane- it a fighting plane and its brave just like u

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2275183)
Owen, how did you get her into trouble? I'm sure you didn't...

-sniffles-i gots julie in trouble twice and the first time i wasnt asleep last night i was on here got caught and the mummy person grabed my arm and it hurt and i cryed and the second time i was taking to long in shower the daddy person banged on the wall and yelled loud

Doikers 02-05-2010 09:34 PM

Hey guys , I'm mentally knackered , I just wanna sleep for a while .
*Hugs Helen* I hope you have a good night and sleep well .
*Hugs Kahlia* Did you get any sleep? , I hope you are not too tired. Happy bank holiday Monday ( Do you have it down there? )
*Waves at Owen* :)

katnovia 02-05-2010 09:44 PM

*waves at owen* Rosie says hello, and sends you safe hugs. Sweetie, could you clear something up for me? Are the mummy and daddy people Julie's mummy and daddy?

Hi Mark, I wanna sleep to, but lots to go through in my mind and with my hubby. Lol, okay you can have a corner, so you're an uncle then? :)

*leaves Helen a cuddly rabbit*

*waves at everyone else and goes round giving hugs to everyone she can find who wants one*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 09:44 PM

*hugs Mark* - We have May Day holiday Monday here today :) Sadly, no sleep and it's now 6:45 (ish) *sigh*
*hugs Helen* - I'm here if you need me hun, okay?
*waves at Owen* - Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good. I hope that you and Julie are okay.
I spy a Kat!

katnovia 02-05-2010 09:50 PM

kahlia: ah you spotted me! *hides behind a phonebooth grinning*

nicole94 02-05-2010 09:50 PM

*sits and stares into space*

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 09:59 PM

Kat: We must have been typing at pretty close to the same time lol :D
*ducks down behind a bench*

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:04 PM

*peeks out from behind the phone* oooh where's kahlia gone...?

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 10:09 PM

yes they julie's mummy and daddy

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:14 PM

Hey owen im amy, hows you? Kats gone for a bit cos its my turn to come out cos rosie's been out and i bugged kat until i could come out.

*runs out from behind the phonebooth and launches into a pile of duvets*

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 10:17 PM

I'm so tired... *cuddles all who want them*

Just got off WoW - transferred my 72 pally and Jarrod's 80 pally (paladin - i.e., holy warrior basically, use spells and such but also wear plate armor and fight with melee weapons) to the server we've been playing on more recently. Previously, the highest level toon that I had was a 64-nearly-65 (now) death knight... but now I have one that's into Northrend (the land of the latest expansion :D). That's a happy. With the help of our guildies she'll hit 80 shortly. Woohoo!! :D

I really have procrastinated on my final essay for soc... haven't worked on it AT ALL today. I just can't focus. :crying: I feel like ****, despite how positive the above paragraph sounded. :'( I don't know if I can get through this week and do well on my finals... I really don't know if I can do it.

*hides in a hole* :'(

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:18 PM

what are finals april?

MammaMia 02-05-2010 10:22 PM

*cuddles everyone who wants one*

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 10:24 PM

hey guys i gtg to art school talk to u all later *hugs*

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:24 PM

*waves at helen* (learnt your name from peeking) I dont do cuddles. but its nice to know they're there

MammaMia 02-05-2010 10:26 PM

That's okay Amy :) *waves back*

Julie, have a good day sweet xx

katnovia 02-05-2010 10:28 PM

you are cool