RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 11-05-2009 01:18 PM

I'm sorry about last night, it was pure hell. But sorted the stuff out with my two best friends. Am so so so glad, couldn't live my life without them you know? :( Am at uni now wishing more and more as the day goes on (and I've not been here an hour yet) that I was at home.

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 03:35 PM

*cleans up furball and crumbs from PengyNoir's sandwich*

Hello Life in pain, good to have you in here with us, I hope it helps you, make yourself at home *welcome huggle*

I think some people are in need of huggles......"group huggle!!"
*huggles Hells, wildly insane, Kahlia, Ashley and Damnation*

Damnation its crap that you're still on the waiting list, I got referred as at risk/urgent in febraury and only just got seen last friday and I thought that was bad enough. Have you been given a crisis card to help you whislt you wait? If not, go back to your GP and kick up a stinking fuss....though easier said than done, right?

My GP appointment went ok I guess this morning, they've prescribed me progesterone as they think most of my episodes are linked with my PMDD and so will try and stabilise my moods with hormones. So we'll see.

*goes out to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 04:01 PM

*sprays self with perfume so not to stink of fags too much*

Anyone for a game of snakes and ladders?!

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 05:12 PM

Guess what?!.....

I won that game of snakes & ladders! Go me!!!

*does celebration dance to amuse other inmates*

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 05:57 PM

*goes out to smoking shelter to converse with wildlife whilst she damages her lungs*

MammaMia 11-05-2009 07:05 PM

I couldn't feel any shittier.

realflifefaerie 11-05-2009 07:58 PM

Secrets is back again...and this time is more determined to stick around.

Things kinda eased up a bit then went downhill rapidly.

*gives huggles to all those that need them*

ps you have permission to yell at me if i disappear again.

zowie 11-05-2009 08:35 PM

Panic over. Father's giving me some wine tonight.

How's everyone this evening? x

Damnation. 11-05-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PengyNoir (Post 1610836)
*pokes head in*

Yup still full of loons.

*puts on spiderman costume, regurgitates a fur ball, licks own bottom, makes a cheese and pickle sandwich - rubs into hair and goes to sleep*

Talk about knowing how to make an entrance o_O;

The MH team finally, finally got back to me today. I now have an appointment on the 9th of June, for the middle of the night. Also known as 11:30am. Only took five months <_<;

zowie 11-05-2009 08:43 PM

I'm so glad you finally have an appointment Dayna. They took their bloody time though! xx

Damnation. 11-05-2009 08:48 PM

Tell me about it, lol. I'm not too sure how well it's going to go though, because the doctor said that they don't usually deal with people if they're suicidal - this MH team will suggest that the patient goes elsewhere. And I have had those sorts of urges for a while now :/. But eh. I only really want to see them about the void, get a professional opinion as to what in the hells it is

zowie 11-05-2009 08:51 PM

Surely MH teams are meant to be there for people who are suicidal? I hope they can give you some insight into what the void may be...What do you mean by the void? Do you have any explanation as to what it may be? x

MammaMia 11-05-2009 11:36 PM

I can't stop crying in real life now :(

Damnation. 12-05-2009 12:29 AM

*Cuddles Helen*

Arwen: Well, that's what my doctor said to me O_o;. So I've no idea. And as for the void, it's just a complete lack of emotions, good and bad. They completely vanish, my eyes stop focusing properly, so all text and stuff appears blurred, and my personality changes entirely. Like, I become really quite formal and cold. I don't laugh, don't crack jokes, don't use abbreviations, and the like

wildly insane 12-05-2009 12:33 AM

hey guys, welcome back secrets, sorry don't have anything to write right now, but do hope you're okay. I've been manically high, haven't experienced anything quite like it before, I'm also currently plummetting, my dog is in doggy hospital and I don't even know if he's going to make it until the weekend and I'm not even there, I'm here and I'm not in control

Damnation. 12-05-2009 05:54 AM

I think I'm slowly committing suicide

Long*Past 12-05-2009 05:59 AM

I feel betrayed and empty...
I can't believe she would just be like that to me!
I didn't do anything to her!
She missed my show!
She promised she'd be there!
She won't even tell me why!
I tried to express that that hurt me deeply, and she basically turns around,
and SPITS ON ME!

Some best friend.... ],=

wildly insane 12-05-2009 08:15 AM

*hugs Ashley* I'm so sorry hun, she isn't wirth your pain, but I know that doesn't help

*hugs Dayna* keep fighting hun, lets hope the MH team can help with the void

*hugs Helen* why are you crying? I'm glad you sorted stuff with your friends

*hugs Arwen* how are you?

*hugs Secrets* sorry to hear things are going downhill again

*hugs Hayley* thanks for the huggles, lets hope the progesterone helps

Hiya PengyNoir, how are you? *hugs*

*hugs FallenPrincess and Irene*

*hugs Kahlia* Accomodation takes time so try not to stress about it, good luck changing your course.

*hugs everyone else*

Me. am two weeks free this evening or tomorrow I can't remember which, as all that week was horrible, lets say this evening and I was doing so well, the high yesterday was interesting, I danced really well, but I couldn't get to sleep I ended up starting to fill in a job application at 2am! but now I'm tired and unhappy and I want my doggy to be healthy, jeez I hate mood swings.

Long*Past 12-05-2009 02:17 PM

Thanks Wildly.

*curls up in window sill and watches the sun rise, crying*
I don't want to go to school.
I don't want to have first period with her.
I don't even want to be here right now.

Why don't I have the guts to just kill myself already?!
It's not as if the world isn't overpopulated enough.
Besides I'm sure that many people would be just as ****ing happy if I weren't there...

Steel Maiden 12-05-2009 02:23 PM

WOW internet. Back here now. Still in hospital.