RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 06:32 AM

*sneaks into ally's linen cupboard before the door can shut and sits on you and squishes* :D you'll be alright! now go to bed! *has no idea what time it is there*

Sucks indeed for classes and papers and studying *chokes on dirty word* lol

anywho, i'm off home now from work! Will pop back on later :) toodles my dears!

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 06:34 AM

bye byes jess :)

effervescence 05-08-2008 07:16 AM

alyssa you are not fat! its a nice pic but i would like to see a bigger smile!
*hugs you*

therapy was pointless today cos she didnt wana push me cos im not feeling well. i would rather have talked abut some stuff but oh well.

Auburn Shadow 05-08-2008 08:51 AM

I hate my incompetence.

Jetforce 05-08-2008 12:49 PM

agree with chloe

U look lovely ally :-)

*hugs hana* wat's bothering u?

Auburn Shadow 05-08-2008 01:59 PM

Just having a bit of a bad day at work. Seems like nothing I did yesterday is actually what people expected and so now, I've got to start all over again. Add the fact that I generally just feel ill and yeah... just can't wait till I get home.

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 03:26 PM

Thanks guys

Chloe, I'm sorry you didn't get to talk about the stuff you wanted to in therapy, I hate it when that happens :pinch: *hugs*

:crying: goodness, I just want to feel OK, for crying out loud!
Ok, done exploding for now...
*retreats to her linen closet*
Ah, small, enclosed space...

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 04:12 PM

i want to hurt but promised somone i wouldn't so makes me want to purge instead :(

blondiebear 05-08-2008 04:37 PM

Jeff is still among the living.

I am in a decent place today. Plan to go to the mall and get a couple of pairs of jeans for my hubby at the back to school sales. May take advantage of the a/c in the mall and get my exercise by walking around it.

When will I learn though, that cream of wheat cereal has no staying power?

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 04:38 PM

*cuddles Diamond*
I'm sorry luv... Try and hold out though, eh?

*sigh*

Someone be proud of me... I took my meds as prescribed instead of emptying the contents of both bottles and taking it all... This inspite of the urges and thoughts running around in my head...
:crying:
Someone please make them go away
:crying:

Pomegranate 05-08-2008 06:35 PM

I'm proud of you Ally, so proud *hugs you*

And if I had a magic wand you know I would make it go away in an instant hun xxxx

*HUGS Diamondn00b* be careful sweetheart xxxx

zowie 05-08-2008 06:57 PM

Feeling awful. I shouldn't drink because it messes with my meds, now I feel really suicidal.

Living Dead Girl 05-08-2008 07:40 PM

*hugs zowie* stay safe xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 08:30 PM

Tires flat :pinch: HOWEVER, I got the flat one off, the spare on, and down to the tire store all by myself. Now, it's too hot to be changing tires and I'm shaking a bit because I haven't eaten much and desperately need water (am drinking some now)... But I did it. Now hopefully it doesn't cost too much...

Detour. Derail 05-08-2008 09:25 PM

I'm seeing things...
and I'm all confused...
Nothings staying in my head....
makes writing...speaking...reading...watching TV....all of it incredibly hard

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 09:47 PM

*hugs all*
i knew i shouldn't have promised but sometimes people just leave it impossible for you not to, like you want to be hurting yourself if you don't promise! what they don't understand is i will always find another way of making myself hurt!
sorry for the little rant but needed to get it out xx

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 10:30 PM

when i got a flat tired it only cost me about 15 dollars to get it fixed! ace on changing it yourself! I had to get my fiance to change mine :P

*cuddles* i'm proud of y'all for still being here, still fighting and still moving through!

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 10:33 PM

*cuddles jess* (if you don't mind) hi hun how are you?

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 10:46 PM

i'm... okay? i dunno, i'm really low but i've pasted a smile on my face and i'm back to supporting others. Keep reading posts that i can't reply to though and seeing the 'thanks for your replies' and reading it as 'gee and least someone f*cking btohered' and feeling terrible about not responding *sihgs*

*lots fo cuddles*

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 10:49 PM

hun you are so supportive please don't feel like you are not, just you being here makes me feel like you care xx