RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 31-05-2008 05:16 AM

*snuggles Ally and Emma and Jermery*

I am tired and cold and hungry :( But can't sleep or eat :P

~*forever_broken*~ 31-05-2008 05:22 AM

*snuggles Helen, Emma, and Jeremy*
Love you guys.

Yeah Emma, you're right, it sucks. And I'm sorry you understand cause that's no fun. As for more drinking, I think I'm done, at least for tonight:pinch: been sick a few times already.

Ugh, I feel awful, really triggered, not safe at all...

MammaMia 31-05-2008 05:29 AM

I wish I knew what to say to you Ally after you contacting me all night <3

~*forever_broken*~ 31-05-2008 05:40 AM

*snuggles* No worries Helen luv

Jetforce 31-05-2008 06:16 AM

*cuddles ally and helen*

ty for those hugs!!

effervescence 31-05-2008 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 804608)
Oh and Chloe....your keeping quite quiet about how you are doing....your posting but not about you. Are you ok? Don't you see your therapist on Monday or sometime soon? (sorry quite forgetful at the moment)

hey. yeah, i saw her on thursday. we spent the whole session talking about my father (something than wasn't even on my mental list of topics) and nothing about what i really needed to talk about.

i was fine the other day, like i wasn't even having a bad day, and then suddenly i was needing 7 bandaids for one thing.....and i dont normally like to waste plasters :crying:

so yeah. i can't see her again until the 10th, and i have 2 exams before that, and 2 the 2 days afterwards, and i cant concentrate on ANYTHING.

Pomegranate 31-05-2008 01:12 PM

*holds Chloe* I'm sorry sweetie, and I'm more sorry I have no advice but please hold on.

*pokes Ally* heya....thanks for the pic lol, perhaps should have waited for the hangover to dissipate before opening it though....

*hugs Helen and anyone else that needs them*

Doing the family thing today and part of tomorrow so won't be online till tomorrow evening. Promised Dad I would go with him to a....wait for it....Bruce Springsteen concert.

MammaMia 31-05-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 806535)
*snuggles* No worries Helen luv

:) *snuggles* I eventually got to sleep yay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 806546)
*cuddles ally and helen*

ty for those hugs!!

*cuddles* It's no problem :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 806999)
*hugs Helen and anyone else that needs them*

*hugs more* Thanks hun.

Wow I texted FOUR people during the night, and thats not talking about either Emma (which I did text) and woke up to four texts. Three of the people I texted responded and one of my other friends texted me bless.

Blood hell the pain is kicking in in my arm :(

I actually slept from 6am-1.20pm yay.

Bless my work friend Charl, she's just responded to what I wrote because her first text meant she didn't save my number yet lol.

Katch 31-05-2008 02:52 PM

Hey hells, glad you got some sleep - how are you doing today? I haven't slept yet - but think i wil try for an hour now - wow i felt rough this morning - actually still (no wonder when i looked at the bottle!) neat wasn't a good idea.

hugs to everyone - how are you all doing? i'm off now but will be back after evening visiting hours to check. I'm doing ok and feel i can be there for anyone who might need it - just let me know.
love Katch, xxx

dark_light 31-05-2008 03:04 PM

*cries*
sorry i haven't been around
cut really bad last nite and have to go to another hospital today to see the plastic surgeon

Auburn Shadow 31-05-2008 03:54 PM

*hugs you* Sorry you're feeling bad at the moment. I'm around for a few hours if you need to talk about anything.

MammaMia 31-05-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katch (Post 807168)
Hey hells, glad you got some sleep - how are you doing today? I haven't slept yet - but think i wil try for an hour now - wow i felt rough this morning - actually still (no wonder when i looked at the bottle!) neat wasn't a good idea.

Thanks for last night hun, I really appericate it :) Wow you must be so tired lol, I hope you had some water or something before you drove to the hospital :thumbup:I'm in a lot of pain today and feeling a lot of emotions. :notsure:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_light (Post 807195)
*cries*
sorry i haven't been around
cut really bad last nite and have to go to another hospital today to see the plastic surgeon

*snuggles* Replied in your thread if you wanna talk sis :)

~*forever_broken*~ 31-05-2008 06:09 PM

Chloe luv, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time luv, I wish I could help.

Emma, lol, oh, sorry, didn't think of that. Ugh, I'm hungover too, my heads killing me lol *settles in to her corner and invites Emma to join her* can be the hangover corner right now lol

Yay for sleep, Helen! :-) Feeling better today hun?

Katch, how are you luv? How's your mom? *snuggles*

*cuddles Jo*
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you're doing so bad right now hunni. What did they say after you cut? I'm sorry you had to go there, to cut, but I understand, at least as much as one SIer understands another. *snuggles*

Hey Hana, how goes it sweetie?
---------------------
Ugh, I've got a massive headache (yay hangovers!), I'm exhausted, I've got studying for next weeks exams and packing and cleaning to do... And I'm feeling rather out of sorts... Maybe closer to lousy, not sure *rolls eyes at herself* I know, 'out of sorts', 'lousy', 'awful', and 'beyond awful', what's that right? Silly but I don't like to talk about my depression as depression... So those, which are varying degrees of depression as I experience it, come from a time when I couldn't call it depression (only then it was just one general term, 'in a funk'). lol so now y'all know how weird I am :-)
Hmmm, yes, today is definitely lousy I think.

*curls up in her corner and takes a nap*

MammaMia 31-05-2008 06:41 PM

*snuggles Ally*

I don't feel better. I feel worse. I think the shock & scaredness has really set in now. Cus I feel so bloody numb except for the pain out of my arm heh.

I'm wondering far too much about negative ****.

~*forever_broken*~ 31-05-2008 08:16 PM

*cuddles Helen*
I'm sorry luv
What's wrong with your arm?

MammaMia 31-05-2008 08:19 PM

The cuts :(
*cuddles*
I keep having visions because of youknowwho
Plus flashbacks.
I feel godamm awful.
Gonna be another tough night.

Auburn Shadow 31-05-2008 08:19 PM

*hugs hells and everyone who wants/needs*

I'm not feeling too bad today. Ish. Just a bit devastated that I had to leave because of those ****ers. Huh. Never did mention that part to anyone, did I? Bugger it. They're still scaring the **** out of me when I'm 4 hours drive away from me and I can't deal with it.

dark_light 31-05-2008 08:42 PM

they say they can't see me til monday :(
nurses were not happy when i cut, searched my room was horrible
sorry i'm pretty uselss atm
*hugs everyone lot*

MammaMia 31-05-2008 08:44 PM

All I want to know....is
why people keep hurting me, both emotionally & physically.
when is this **** going to stop?

I'm having visons of her carrying it out.
Nasty :'(
I'm in so much pain, I think it's psychological pain.
I feel him
He's not here.
He can't hurt me now.

I can't cope.

*hides*

I'm sat waiting for that email to come.
Why hasn't she emailed?
Is it over?
Or is she torturing me some more?

I.have.to.get.the.****.out.

Auburn Shadow 31-05-2008 09:03 PM

Sorry helen, I have no words tonight. I wish I could tell you when it was going to stop, but I can't. Just... know I'm around if you wanna talk. PM me if you need to.

-------------------------------------------------
Those ****ers made me leave my home, where I was perfectly happy and everything, so now I'm back with my parents. Which I would have been eventually, but not for a few weeks.
Moving from one death threat to another, what's the sense in that???
I'll explain if people want, but you've all got too much **** going on.