RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 27-04-2008 05:47 AM

oh no ally :( i'm glad your at the hospital getting it sorted though. hope you are okay. this doesn't make you a **** up or a bad person hun, you're just struggling but the main thing is you are sensible and went and got it looked at.

~*forever_broken*~ 27-04-2008 08:11 AM

Thanks Cloe. I'm stitched up and home. I'd got the bleeding stopped but when he gave me a shot to numb it it started to spurt again:pinch::crying: he had to tie it off:ermm:. I talked with a gal from mental health and her boss is going to call me tomorrow... Hopefully he doesn't decide I need to go to a psych hospital. I've got my regularly scheduled therapy session on Monday so it's not like I'm going to be out of contact with members of the mental health profession any time in the next few days...
*sigh* it really was an accident... I didn't mean to cut that deep.
*crawls in to the denial tent and settles in with her blanket, stuffed lamb, water bottle -hydration is key- and cat (here's Bat everyone) and tries to sleep off the booze*

MammaMia 27-04-2008 08:44 AM

*HUGS everyone lots*

Glad you went to A&E Ally.

I beter go coutinune getting ready for work. Godamm.

shadow.princess 27-04-2008 09:40 AM

and Im back again.....

existance failure!

I feel like crap, I want to cut and purge and I cant deal with the thought of having to go back to school

Im sorry

effervescence 27-04-2008 09:57 AM

hi sarah.
don't be sorry.
i don't want to start uni lectures again either. i have an exam on saturday and currently can't make myself start studying for it.
how is therapy going ally? does it help?

Yellow 27-04-2008 03:28 PM

think i need to stay here for a while. need a break.
*snuggles everyone*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~*forever_broken*~ 27-04-2008 04:11 PM

*emerges from the Denial Tent and snuggles everyone*
Hi Yellow, this is a good place for a break. Check out the Denial Tent if you'd like... Place where all your problems don't exist. Pretty great.*massive hugs*

Hi Sarah, same goes for you, the tents pretty awesome. Please don't be sorry. Please, just try (and I know it's hard) to hang in there. I noticed you were saying 'I WANT' and not 'I HAVE'. Good for you hun, that takes a lot of strength. Just try and keep it up, one second at a time. *hugs*

Helen, Cloe, how goes it gals?*snuggles*

Me? My wrist aches like none other :-( Six stitches. I'm supposed to get a call from MH this morning... Hoping they don't decide I need to be in hospital:crying:. I'm really ok... And then my regularly scheduled therapy tomorrow.*sigh* I've got a lot of explaining to do...

*goes back into the denial tent and tries to make it all go away*

MammaMia 27-04-2008 06:49 PM

*hugs everyone lots* :)

Ugh. I'm suidicial still. I somehow didn't cut last night cus of work. Tonight however....I may do so. Dunno yet tbh. Arrrgh I got asked THREE times today. Two customers and Charl suggested a very good lie (I wonder if she knew hmm) and then a collegue. I half ignored her and my dad sorta answered by saying yeah to her question "did you do it"....some people are so judgemental :(

*crawls into tent and pretends life doesnt happen*

Jetforce 27-04-2008 08:51 PM

blah....i feel like ****

i haven't slept all nite ugh and i got uni in 2 hrs time or something...great!!! I'm going look like a zombie lol...

Oh well, i hope every1 is okies
*huge hugs for ppl in the psych ward*

MammaMia 27-04-2008 09:09 PM

*huge hugs for yoooou*

I hope uni goes okay today hun. It's still sunday here lol.

~*forever_broken*~ 27-04-2008 09:50 PM

Finally heard from MH. Accidentally lied to the guy:pinch: when he asked me about suicidal thoughts, whether or not I'd had any today I said no... That was actually one big fat lie but I totally didn't lie intentionally. The truth is I've thought about it quite a bit, transiently, like a whisper, but the feelings behind it are... I don't know... Sad... Somber... Something... But not really good. Damn.

*hugs Jeremy and Helen*
Hope uni goes well for you Jeremy, and I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.*massive hugs*

Helen I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, please see if you can wait it out *snuggles*

chocostashchick 27-04-2008 11:05 PM

i love you guys

chocostashchick 27-04-2008 11:06 PM

like seriously i do you are all awesome
*hugs*

squiggles 27-04-2008 11:14 PM

*Hugs*
Care about you all, you're problems make mine seem so small and insignificant.
*Hugs to everyone*
It's great to have you all as friends, you help me keep my life in perspective.
Here to talk if anyone wants to, feel free to PM me.
Liz

MammaMia 28-04-2008 12:40 AM

I see Ally XD

I seriously love you all guys aswell. I know I can come here, be understood and gauranteed a reply, even just hugs...:)

I managed to wait it out til 10 mins ago, and then the itch was too much and the urge tbh. I have to get off this road and back onto the other. I need to heal something...

I'm still upset by earlier.

shadow.princess 28-04-2008 01:01 AM

*cries* so over this...

MammaMia 28-04-2008 01:35 AM

*hugs* Wanna talk?

effervescence 28-04-2008 01:52 AM

RACHEL!!!!!!!!!! Why hello there, how are you doing?
You've found my little RYL hidey-hole :p i practically live in the psych ward....(dunno if that's good but oh well).

Hi to everyone.

I have an exam soon and I'm slightly freaking out. Also my latest cut really hurts :'( *idiot*

Alexx, are you around? Haven't seen you for a while....

*walks around the denial tent calling for Alexx and leaves lemon muffins that were at lunch today but I couldn't have :( *

Jetforce 28-04-2008 05:26 AM

No sleep for me...survivng on coffee lol

Oh well..life goes on..meh

~*forever_broken*~ 28-04-2008 06:49 AM

Ugh, I don't want to go to my therapy session tomorrow. I've half a mind to just not show up but then I'd be in trouble not only with the uni health and counseling folks but with MH who said they were going to call and make sure I make my appointment tomorrow:crying: How stupid is that? And I don't want to go because I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing or too much (like 'wow, your wrist really IS an effective place to cut'):pinch: and I'm just feeling weird, like, not real... And I don't like it...
*hugs everyone, passes around a loaded tea tray and retreats to the denial tent to hide under her blanket with her stuffed lamb and cat*