RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BWchick 24-04-2011 11:34 PM

why are you anxious Mors? *Huggles*

Mors Certa 24-04-2011 11:40 PM

Too many people, too much noise, no where to hide from it. Took my emergency mess and they are not helping.

BWchick 24-04-2011 11:56 PM

*Huggles* I'm sorry. just think, it will all be over in a few hours. can you ggo outside for a few minutes?

Mors Certa 25-04-2011 12:07 AM

Tried outside, helped a little, thank you

BWchick 25-04-2011 12:12 AM

anytime darliin :)

Mors Certa 25-04-2011 02:08 AM

Well, made it home, the anxiety symptoms are still there, but hopefully they will pass soon. Thank you for the help. I sure do hope my doctor starts to believe me about this soon, can't take much more of this feeling.

BWchick 25-04-2011 02:16 AM

ugh I know! anxiety is the WORST!!! just sit and have some tea or cider (I say cider because I dont really like tea) you just need to stick it to the man

SoMuchMore 25-04-2011 06:23 AM

i am not okay... i just thought someone should know that.

Doikers 25-04-2011 10:15 AM

*Hugs Mors Certa*

*Hugs Megz*

*Hugs Laura* Whats up hun?

How is everyone today?

one_step_closer 25-04-2011 11:38 AM

*hugs everyone*

Emo 25-04-2011 11:48 AM

Hi one_step_closer how are you ?
Hi mark
Am not doing so good at the moment .. feel numb and want to cut a lot
just getting over the aftermath of Easter and trying to deal with that at the moment
unsure what to do to keep busy ...maybe just hang out on the forum for a while.

Doikers 25-04-2011 12:20 PM

*Hugs Angel*

*Hugs Lindsay*

one_step_closer 25-04-2011 03:19 PM

I'm struggling with urges to self harm too, but I think I can fight them.

Mors Certa 25-04-2011 05:15 PM

I sit at the office, headphones in, trying to block the noise, trying to get the day to pass more quickly, knowing that my time here is very limited makes it very difficult to care if anything gets done. I made it through my first anxiety attack of the day, wonder how many more will happen today. Sorry for the ramble, I just needed to get it out, it is eating away at my insides.

*Hugs all that will accept them*

*Leaves a tray of goodies on the table and heads for quiet, dark corner*

Doikers 25-04-2011 05:56 PM

*Hugs Jeff* Is it okay I call you Jeff?

Mors Certa 25-04-2011 06:15 PM

It is okay to call me Jeff, caught me off guard, but still not a problem at all.

Doikers 25-04-2011 06:24 PM

Cool Jeff, I hope I didn't worry you man ? :/

Louise 25-04-2011 06:24 PM

hugs everyone

PoisonedApple 25-04-2011 06:26 PM

Oliver, how did your move go? Have the crisis team been helpful?*hugs*
*hugs Angel, Mors, Lindsay*
*hugs Mark* How was your holiday/ visit to your parents? Sorry your worker is still being such an ass...
*hugs Louise too* missed you :)

~and now for my selfish ramble...~
...I seem to have developed seasonal allergies to the only season I like to live up here for... **unimpressed**
Easter went ok at my place... Minimal fighting of the in laws (might have been because we told them our new zero tolerance policy and they feared actually getting thrown out), the kids went to their first easter egg hunt (after an indoor test run at our house so they understood how it worked) and I am proud to say my 4 yr old kicked ass! She beat all of the other kids and was one of the youngest and the only little one that hadn't done an egg hunt before lol. Dinner was delicious even if I do say so myself. Then I got bored/stircrazy/fidgety/whatever you wanna call it while everyone else was sitting around watching tv, playing games and doing nothing so I cleaned the animal cages out and gave them their easter treats and then I resumed packing... after clearing out the junk the closet is about half empty and what is left is boxes (what came out that was kept went back in boxed) and clothes that we wear frequently (my work clothes and 2 sets of weekend clothes and a set of workout clothes is my portion) and a set of sheets so we can change them while we're still living in the apartment. ...and the stuff on the shelf - photos, and some collectibles.
today started out interestingly... I remembered all of my drinks, lunch, snacks so that was good. got to work and got a voice mail of a guy ranting about this fantastic, no? but on the upside staff appreciation week has begun and thus my boss brought in bagels of all kinds for us to enjoy. A nice buttered blueberry bagel with my nice mint tea? Yes, thank you.

Doikers 25-04-2011 06:51 PM

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Crimson*

How are you girls ?, You through out your in laws crimson and best of luck with the move!