RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 01-05-2010 05:11 PM

LOL I've done that before now Lindsay :)

It is a busy ward at the moment.

Just popping by as I'm actually going out in 30 minutes or so, got to try find something to call dinner!

*cuddles everyone lots*

katnovia 01-05-2010 05:46 PM

wow so many pages, i'll try my best, sorry if I miss anyone!
Thanks to everyone who was really nice to Rosie last night, big hugs from me!
mark: well done for getting this far through a week! *special hugs* don't be sorry for saying you're paranoid, you are entitled to feel that way at times. (and I want a thunder-storm!)
Crimson: I get like that too. Infact I only half feel IRL the things I type in RYL. It's as if I would be feeling them in full, if I wasn't writing them..make sense? *hugs*
Oliver: Well done on getting the list sorted, Good luck with what you need to do. *huggles* you are not a freak, not at all, and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.
Kahlia: Hope you get a monitor sorted soon, I think I'd feel trapped without net access. You are intitled to complain and whine, just not go to sleep and never wake up. *huggles* I hope you find a way to clamber off the roundabout soon. And thank you for the lovely post you left on page 1190 to everyone.
Helen: *gives you big cuddles* sorry I wasn't about to give you them earlier
April: *huggles* I've not seena picture but i'm sure you are far from it.
Julie *huggles* hi hun, how are you? How are the others?
Hayley: *cuddles* yeah, we're keeping as safe as possible. I have to keep my mind as much as I can because of baby. *cuddles you tight* I know that slippery slope, the only thing that's keeping me going now is baby haz, other than that I feel pretty pointless.
JK: *huggles* 'do you understand how sick you are?* that is such an odd question to ask. I wonder what your therapist meant.
Mouseindarkness: Welcome to the ward *huggles* what can I call you?
AS: *hugs* thanks for talking to rosie *smiles* I'm Kat, nice to meet you.

Again, so sorry if i've missed you out *sends extra special huggles*

Feeling terrible today. Tired and confused and every muscle aches.

Doikers 01-05-2010 05:52 PM

*Hugs Kat* Thanks for the special hugs , thats quite a feat you managed to reply to everyone I think, wow .
I'm sorry you feel pointless , I do to , but feeling it doesn't make it so , we are nice people and deserve nice stuff to happen to us and it will we just have to hang on in there :)

katnovia 01-05-2010 06:03 PM

*nods* you're right mark. I just wish I could have some time to enjoy the nice things I do get without all the sh*t stuff hanging around my neck the entire time. I'd just like one day, one day when everything goes right, where nothing seriously messes up. I'd like to go to bed smiling for once instead of absolutely knackered, stressed out and in tears. Come to think of it i'd like a night without nightmares for once. *Sighs* i'm sorry, i'm ranting. I just feel for once. you know?

Doikers 01-05-2010 06:54 PM

I know Kat. It'll happen. We will get there one day at a time.

Ugh I feel physically ill , Part way through my (supposedly) Vegetarian meal and "POP" I uncover a bit of chicken , I thought it might be tomato cause it was red so I tested (bit) it and nope , Chicken Tikka . That has really triggered me and it's got nothing to do with S.I. at all . I just .....words can't describe it , I am a VERY strict vegetarian . It's upset me . My family who I don't live with were having curry tonight and thought they would buy me one just "because" and this happens . ****.

If anyones around I'd really appreciate a hug or wave or anything really.

katnovia 01-05-2010 07:19 PM

oh hun *hugs* that's crap. I'd complain to the makers.

Be back soon, I have to put baby to bed. xx

Doikers 01-05-2010 07:27 PM

*Hugs Kat* Thanks. I don't know if I even say anything , it would just cause hassle , I feel GUILTY of all things , I don't know why I just do .
I want to cut , I really , really ,really do

Doikers 01-05-2010 07:30 PM

*Waves at Laura* I spot you :)

Doikers 01-05-2010 07:40 PM

*Sigh* I cut . never mind . I needed to ......
I'm Sorry

jonikd 01-05-2010 07:44 PM

Morning everyone, I couldn't sleep so very pleased to see the sky starting to lighten down here.

Mark, honey, 's OK, you're still doing well and six days out of seven is still a pretty good percentage.All we ask is that you do your best, and be brave and believe that next time will be different. Oh, and look after the cut ;) We believe in you and you will too soon. *hugs tight*

Thanks Kat, yeah I don't know what she meant, and I didn't ask cos I never think to at the time, I just got quite a shock and it started a bunch of questions and doubt in my funny little head ;) Maybe I should ask her this week. How you doing? Nice to have a bit of a chat with you *cuddles*

Morning Laura & April - how are you two gorgeous ladies today? *thinks its probaby nighttime there*

Hugs to everyone who'll undoubtedly pop in over the next few hours, I'm off for a 3 hour cycle with some friends,in an effort to keep myself out of trouble. Hope I don't fall asleep on my bike!

*leaves everyone's favourite thing out for them to find when they stop by*

Doikers 01-05-2010 07:47 PM

Awwww My favouite thing! Thanx JK *Tries to think what my favourite thing is* OOh music mix CD of my favourite songs !
Enjoy your bike ride , 3 hours! how far do you go ?

jonikd 01-05-2010 07:51 PM

about 70kms, will be tough today.. off now, look after each other x

Doikers 01-05-2010 07:53 PM

Kilometers!? Put's on maths hats for conversion to Miles , the one true measurement of distance . :)
Ugh .Maths never was my strong point .

SoMuchMore 01-05-2010 08:00 PM

Ok this is going to be long... attempting to reply to everyone since my last post:

*hugs mark* Im sorry about your meal and that you cut. I would be really angry about the meal too (even tho im not a vegetarian... but i can imagine how bad that would be). I would probably send in a complaint. And, Even though you cut, remember that you were almost a week free, concentrate on that... its a much more positive way to look at it i think.

*hugs kat* you are definitely not pointless, and as mark said, someday things will be better. I bet you will have a day where things go right and a night where there are no nightmares. It maybe just takes time to get there.

*hugs julie* Hope you managed to sleep and that you have an ok time at work.
*waves at owen*

*hugs lindsay* It has been super busy in here lately. and I LOL'd at the busty comment

*hugs helen* hope you have fun going out. Sorry that you did not have a great day yesterday. *extra cuddles*

*hugs april* Another paper... wow.. I'm getting tired of papers too. I have 2 more due before next week and then i also have a test and then another final. The end of the semester is always crazy. Oh and I like the shorter hair cut too. I think that it'll look good on you.

*hugs JK* Im sorry to hear about your old friend passing away. Sometimes when i hear about deaths I don't really react either. I never know if that is a sign of mental health issues or just how I am. Either way, im really sorry about ur friend. Hope you are having a good, or at least okay day. And its not nighttime lol its 2pm in the midwest part of the US. Im pretty sure its night in the UK though..

*hugs kahlia* i really appreciated what you said on the earlier page. You can make it through those urges! I hope that they don't get any worse for you. If they do, please try to tell someone.

*hugs mouse in darkness, A&S, and Crimson* How r u guys doing?

*hugs hayley* you are definitely not a waste of space. You are a great person! you are caring and kind. Nobody will argue with that.

*hugs oliver* Congrats on officially being Oliver! And as for the loner thing, I can also relate to the feeling... I just try to keep in mind that i still have time to make friends and that someday i will have true friends (right now i feel like most of my friends are more like good acquaintances.. ppl that ask you how u r and the answer they want to hear is "im good.. lets party." lol)

*hugs everyone else that i missed* sorry if i missed you, it was not intentional at all.

I was feeling really badly after i went out last night, mostly because this guy was treating me like **** all night. He is new the group i was hanging with (its technically an engineering fraternity.. im not an engineer but i'm kinda adopted by the fraternity lol).. And he was so mean to me all night.. im pretty sure it was because he felt that i didn't really belong there. Whatever. I'm going out again tonight with mostly the same ppl, and i hope that he is not there. Anyway, I feel like i am going up and down way to easily these past few days. Its like one hour im okay and the next is horrible... feels kinda ridiculous. But, I haven't cut in over a week now, which is good i guess considering that i was cutting a lot for awhile there. I guess i knew that it had to stop tho b/c my rents will be up here next weekend for my initiation into the journalism honors society and i dont want them to see that anything is wrong.

nicole94 01-05-2010 08:03 PM

*curls up*

Doikers 01-05-2010 08:07 PM

You are right Laura . Almost a week is still something to be looked upon as a positive step right?
I hope the mean guy isn't there tonight and you have a good time too.
And its 8.08pm here in the UK

Doikers 01-05-2010 08:07 PM

Hi Nicole *Hugs* hows you ?

nicole94 01-05-2010 08:12 PM

not good. i should be in a real psych ward. i'm not safe. i dont think i can survive this week. *curls up again*

SoMuchMore 01-05-2010 08:12 PM

Mark - it is definitely a positive step! You can always try for a week again. You'll get there and then you'll go beyond a week.. and so on and so forth. :-)

*cuddles nicole gently* you can make it through hun. Im sorry that you are not safe. Keep posting in here if it'll help.

Doikers 01-05-2010 08:13 PM

*Hugs Nicole* Whats the matter mate?