RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 28-08-2009 08:47 PM

Can't stop crying :/

SoMuchMore 29-08-2009 03:01 AM

*hugs Helen*

My dog is dying... I am lost.

YodaBearInterrupted 29-08-2009 05:39 AM

*hugs everyone*

I just... wish I could go back in time. To make them go away.

*sits in the corner and cries*

Kahlia1981 29-08-2009 07:46 AM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry no individual replies - things move fast in here

I think I need to just sit in a corner until I disappear from sight ....

MammaMia 29-08-2009 12:29 PM

You're not disappearing Kahlia, we love you.

Laura, I am so sorry to hear about that *squishes*

PapaBear 29-08-2009 02:46 PM

*hugs everyone extra super duper much*

I've come back to my parents' place for a few days. I'm sick again, blood can't clot on its own, something is attacking the platelets. I don't feel sick exactly, just tired and sluggish, and i kind of feel like someone beat the living crap out of me.

went to hospital the other day, was told that basically everything is shutting down, been given three months at the most.

my family still doesn't know i'm as sick as i am. mom won't talk to me, dad's still recovering from cancer treatment.

i'm not scared to die.

okay fine, i'm scared out of my mind. i don't want to take my meds anymore, not the ones for my mental health, and not the ones for my physical health, what's the point when i won't need them soon anyways?

i wish i would just die and get it over with.

i'm just so numb, i don't even feel the broken rib anymore.

FML

MammaMia 29-08-2009 03:10 PM

Oh Shayne.

You've fought it off last time and they thought you'd die. Who's to say you won't again?? *cuddles tight*

zowie 29-08-2009 03:57 PM

*Cuddles Helen* The crap you went through with the professionals sounds annoying, I really hope you get the support you need soon (and without too much fuss!)

*Hugs Laura* I hope this holiday isn't too bad hun. And like Helen said, it'll be over in a week.

*Hugs Oly* Tell them to **** off!! ...I know it's not always that easy to get rid of them, I hope things have eased up a bit.

*Clings to Kahlia* Please don't disappear :(

*Cuddles Shayne* Like Helen said, you've managed to defy the doctors' predictions before, it's very possible you can do it again. Don't give up sweetie, keep fighting.

----

It's my party tonight. Early birthday thing. I'm really really looking forward to it :) Wish I didn't drink so much beer at the pub last night though - Feeling a little run down and bloated. Need to shake it off before I start the BBQ!

Love and hugs to all
xxx

MammaMia 29-08-2009 04:02 PM

Arwen, it WAS annoying, believe me. I nearly kicked off but didn't. *cuddles back* Enjoy tonight sweetie, you deserve it xxx

Detour. Derail 29-08-2009 04:38 PM

ffs :'(
Why does everyone think I'm going to fail?
My mum came in and called me a lazy bitch....Call me crazy but normally I greet people with "hello" not insults. Apparentlly packing for uni is an "excuse" to sit on my "fat arse all day"....because i dont have a full time job or anything *rolls eyes*

Then I go to my room to get AWAY from her and she follows me...start scrutinising the stuff I bought to take with me...and then started talking about how she "know I cant budget" how she knows I'll probably blow all my funds in the first few weeks and how she and dad wont bail me out....but before my dad said they'd help me out as much as possible.
Im sick of this.
Im all pent up inside. I need to let it OUT....
I hate her.
I hate this.
Why is she so sure I'm going to fail?
Am I really THAT much of a let down?

Detour. Derail 29-08-2009 04:59 PM

This is too much. I cant stop crying.

MammaMia 29-08-2009 05:17 PM

*cuddles you tight*
Don't listen to your mum Alex.
You'll prove her wrong, I know you will <3

pez_barbie 29-08-2009 05:36 PM

feeling very alone right now

SoMuchMore 30-08-2009 02:29 AM

*hugs for everyone*

sorry about the lack of individual replies...
i feel like I'm drowning right now... and trying really hard to hold up a good face for everyone else around me... I think I'm going to drink tonight... i won't be alone... and i'm at school so it'll be excused as just normal partying, but it will be nice to forget everything.

Kahlia1981 30-08-2009 03:44 AM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies but things have been moving so fast around here that I can't keep up.

A big part of me still wants to just disappear for a while.
Another part of me wants to go on a drinking binge .....

Someone point me in the direction of the ward's bar facility please ....

shadowedseraph 31-08-2009 04:03 PM

Hi guys im back from my holiday, and almost predicatably feel like shi* can i have a cuddle please?

MammaMia 31-08-2009 04:49 PM

*cuddles tight*

SoMuchMore 31-08-2009 04:52 PM

*cuddles shadowdseraph* Hope your holiday was good, i'm sorry you feel badly.

Feeling a little better today. Have to run some errands, go to class, and go to work so hopefully i'll stay busy enough that I don't get all down again. Although I guess I'm not really up either... I'm just here i guess.

*hugs for everyone*

Katey-lou 31-08-2009 06:12 PM

*pops in to say hi*

sorry not bene here for few days not been so good and been at a crisis unit

*hugs* eveeryone hope all ok x

zowie 31-08-2009 08:42 PM

*Hugs everyone*

My party went well - I had a great time :)

Love you all xxx