RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 21-06-2008 09:30 PM

*pokes Emz back* meanie! :P lol, that's a good question about the vegetarians and the dogs... although one of my mates was vegetarian and still fed her snake mice... :P Depends on the person.

And random is good :)

*hugs zowie* can't begin to imagine how hard it's been for you hun. Glad you had a nice lunch with her parents though. It will get better over time, sweetheart, honest. *more squishes*

--------------------------------

Heading out for a fag or 2, but I'm still pretty much around and everything if you need to talk about anything.

blondiebear 22-06-2008 06:53 AM

I had a great day with my girlfriend. She crocheted lots of cute little baby hats for charity. I have the rug for my laundry room about 3/4 done. My husband made dinner for us. Nothing fancy, he just heated the hot dogs and sliced the bread.

Now I'm having another personality conflict. I sent a message asking this person to make a decision and stick with it.

Another woman with whom I am having a personality conflict would not even come to a birthday lunch for someone we both know because I was there.

A third person says that if I have stomach stapling surgery I'll lose weight and it will make me more healthy. And of course I'll be more Cute! I don't want to limit myself to cute, thanks. I also don't want surgery that has a 1 in 5 chance of needing surgery to fix something that went wrong.

I'm so tired of this. I gave up mind games years ago. I don't believe in them. I am straightforward and honest and open as I know or can figure out how to be.

Thanks y'all for reading my rant.

Still Scarred 22-06-2008 07:36 AM

hi, im only new around here but im feeling pretty damn unsafe....can i come in?

Jetforce 22-06-2008 07:41 AM

Of course...your welcome anyday Still Scarred :-)

Welcome in....

Auburn Shadow 22-06-2008 10:02 AM

Coursee you can Still Scarred. Welcome.

Anything you wanna talk about?

Hows it going Jem?
xxx

Jetforce 22-06-2008 10:09 AM

I'm surviving hana - got an exam on monday..tomorrow ekkkk!!!

Auburn Shadow 22-06-2008 10:21 AM

Aww *huge hugs* Good luck!

Jetforce 22-06-2008 10:22 AM

Thx's

I'll need it...i don't know anything atm :-(

blondiebear 22-06-2008 01:47 PM

Still Scarred, welcome. *gives you a welcoming hug*

Jess, good luck on your exam.

I had all of five hours of sleep last night. That is two hours too few. Let's see if I can keep my temper today?

MammaMia 22-06-2008 04:09 PM

Gaaaaaah.

I've barely slept, I STILL feel sick and have done for nearly 24 hours....damm alcohol.

BEST weekend of my life with Emma & Emma. Couldn't have spent it with anyone better I don't think!! Gosh I do want to sleep, but then I run the risk of having another crappy night's sleep :( It's rather fun trying to sleep in a bed with three heavy bags in it and stuff lying all over the quilt too, was kinda fun....and lol at how both of the Emma's slept on the floor. Kinda cute :)

I miss tem both already and am half crying, damm tiredness making me cry >.<

I was oh-soooooo-triggered this morning by a couple of the lads who came home with us. Was bit ****ing stuipd really >.< But never mind, just hours away from 3 weeks free :)

Jetforce 22-06-2008 04:18 PM

jess? lol

am i a gal now haha...

blondiebear 22-06-2008 04:55 PM

*Blush* Sorry Jeremy.

Stinking Personality Confilct. Stinking trust issues. These things trigger me. One of them triggers me. Three of them? I'm ready to explode or implode.

zowie 22-06-2008 05:20 PM

Hi all. Just popping in briefly to let you know I'm doing okay. xxx

razorblade_babi 22-06-2008 05:27 PM

thanks zowie. . .and have a hug :)

spose id better let people know im ok too i guess. . .well, being ok is a matter of opinion really!
X

farawayfairy 22-06-2008 05:28 PM

:crying:

irkeninvader 22-06-2008 08:28 PM

*checks in*

Good luck for your exam Jeremy!

Sorry you're having so many conflicts at the moment Susan, does it look like you will be to able to resovle any of them soon and de-stress a litte?

farawayfairy, is something the matter? Want to talk?

*waves to everyone else*

MammaMia 22-06-2008 09:54 PM

I am like :crying: too

*needs to see her two favourite girls* :(

blondiebear 22-06-2008 10:54 PM

I'm trying to resolve one of the situations right now. I don't see either of the others being resolved any time soon, if ever. In all three cases, no one accepts that I am an adult capable of making my own decisions.

I have had enough. I will honor my own body, my own instincts, and my own principles. Two of them, if they dislike what I do, they can leave me alone. For me it won't be a loss of a friendship, it will be removing dead and diseased tissue.

I'm furious past the screaming point. If something does not happen and change I will either explode or implode. Either would be extremely ugly and the damage will be horrible.

The photos at the fair were to me absolutely uninspiring. The quilts were decent though, and some of the gem and jewlery exhibits.

Sorry to vent all.

irkeninvader 22-06-2008 10:59 PM

You okay Helen?

Sorry to hear that Susan. But if they can't accept you for who you are then it's their loss not yours. I know that doesn't make it any easier. I hope something happens to stop you exploding or imploding. Feel free to vent more if you need to, I'll read it. Take care of yourself

MammaMia 23-06-2008 12:04 AM

Susan, irkeninvader is right....

Me? I'm not...never mind. *crawls into a corner*