RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Katch 04-06-2008 02:09 AM

thanks emma - you really are special you know - i hope you start feeling a bit better soon - i wanteed to pm you to find out how you got on with police - but i'm just useless right now - i know i am - but i do care hun.
I cant chat about me - most of it is in my 2 threads anyway - but all together it's just getting too much -with the big things and the little things. the things i know are going to be ahppening very soon - the things i'm sacred stiff of happening soon and so mnay things - it's just too much.

lil-princess 04-06-2008 02:17 AM

Thanks hun, i'll Pm you once i feel a bit stronger so maybe tomorrow when i get up and i'll let ya know what was said etc etc, as right now i don't feel to good :(

I'll go read them later hun and i'll either reply or i'll Pm you about it all and just to see how you are *hugs* but please stay strong hun and take care of yourself xx

Katch 04-06-2008 02:25 AM

:crying: :crying: :crying: cries in corner and gives up :crying: :crying: :crying:

To stay something you have to be something and i'm not.

it doesn't matter - nothing matters

how can anyone give me what i need if i cant even begin to tell them - i still feel like i am shouting it but i cant be - coz if i was then it really would be that i'm not worth it AT ALL

stick around for more hurt and dissapointments or just GO ?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
????
easy

blondiebear 04-06-2008 03:42 AM

*cuddles katch*

The support team are just other RYLrs and they do the best they can. Sometimes it takes two or three days for them to get to an email. If you want you can pm me and I do my best to reply within 24 hours, personal policy!

Philip and I had an argument today about car maintainence. The SUV needs some but I hate the way the dealers seem to hold the car hostage.

btw, bandannas are just an easy thing for me to do with largish leftover pieces of fabric. I get extra fabric for my projects. Better leftovers than not enough. So let me know if you need a new one.

I have a beautiful view out the window. Not bad for a bargain motel!

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:46 AM

I know it's ridiculously late, but is anyone around

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:48 AM

heya, *hugs everyone that needs them*

I am around for a bit Kuwairo. Are you ok?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 04:09 AM

Hey,
rather drunk and rather triggered.
sorry

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:13 AM

You don't need to apologise sweetie. Why did you decide to get drunk? Do you know what has triggered you?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 04:15 AM

i didn't.
drinking games...
the last drink I had had E in it.
I love E, but not wise when already drunk.
feel sick.
been cutting everyday recently.
dont even know why
part of me wants to stop, bigger part wants to cut everywhere i can...

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:17 AM

Is your self harm usually this regular? Has anything triggered you to start selfharming this much?

I understand about part of you wanting to stop and part of you not but the fact part of you does is a GOOD sign. It's a step towards recovery even if it seems like it is causing more internal conflict at the moment.

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 04:34 AM

i just deletedmy post...
i dunno what triggered me...i just have to sh every day. even though its so hard to hide at work
and i cant tonight cos someones sleeping in my room
bigger part wants to go deeper...not good enough..

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:37 AM

I'm glad you can't tonight, even if you aren't. Unfortunately I understand the wanting to go deeper but once you reach a certain level then it starts to cause permanent damage and impacts more and more on your life, with hospital trips etc etc.

Maybe going to sleep would help distract you from the urges for a while?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 04:41 AM

i keep thinking about hitting the nerve...that feeling of loss of control.
im always craving control but i'd like to have to be in control, just once. already been hospital once - od.
can't sleep - high.
ergh pathetic. sorry.

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:43 AM

You aren't pathetic hun, just in need of some help and you don't need to apologise.
Hitting the nerve would not give you control, it would take it away from you. You wouldn't be able to fully use that limb or anything like that. It would make you less independent.
Is there anything you could do to distract yourself?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 04:45 AM

there's awake people.
but i dont want to ruin their fun
and i feel sick
not meant to drink...
triggered, so triggered.
sorry being selfish.
are you ok?

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 04:48 AM

*hugs Katch and Ku and anyone else that needs/wants(Chloe, Susan, Emma, Helen, Jeremy...)

I'm sorry you guys are having such a hard time *snuggles* I wish I could help...but I'm in a bit of a slump myself:pinch:

*retreats to her corner to do uni work*

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:48 AM

Don't worry about me.
You aren't being selfish, you have a right to support when you need it, that's what RYL is here for.
I am sure your friends would not mind you going to speak to them, they are your friends after all and may be able to help more since they are actually with you. It may even help take your mind off how you are feeling.

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:49 AM

*pokes Ally* How are you doing hun? Hows the work coming along? Make sure you get some sleep before your exam!! xxx

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 04:49 AM

have to go...someone sleeping in my room. back friday...stay safe...
thank you

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 04:51 AM

um, ok hun. Please try and stay safe. You will be alright, believe that xxx