RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 09-12-2007 11:27 AM

blah

someone kill me plz!

Summerr 09-12-2007 12:17 PM

* signs into psych ward*
Can I cuddle up with youuu?
me's a noob :) loving this ryl thingie

MammaMia 09-12-2007 12:40 PM

*cuddles up with Summer*

Feeling like I've made progress this morning :)

ferretmonster 09-12-2007 07:33 PM

*is feeling mucho better today so offers around duvets and hot choc to those still in need*

eeyore86 09-12-2007 07:38 PM

*checks in*
Feeling very triggered and generally miserable, keep getting told to pull myself together but just wanna scream at everyone who says that!!

Feeling crap but still available for support if anyone wants to chat

mwa
xxx

sopranonut 09-12-2007 08:39 PM

Hugs mwa. i hate it when people tell me to pull myself together, completely unhelpful. I hope you can feel a little better soon.

silentgirl 10-12-2007 06:22 AM

"runs in crying and dives under a blankie" its happening but it cant be. it just ****in cant be! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: screw my life ****en screw it!!!!!!!!!!!

black feather 10-12-2007 10:05 AM

there still space for someone new? Need sleep and lots of hugs...*carries duvet and lots of pillows*

xyon 10-12-2007 03:51 PM

I'm... alive. Mostly.

Summerr 10-12-2007 05:35 PM

I'm alive and wishing I wasn't
I'm so scared...
ugh I dont even know what of, just feeling like I need to run somewhere , far far away. :(

Buttons. 10-12-2007 09:43 PM

^ i identify with that so so much sweetheart, i really do. if its any consolation i dont even know you and i am so glad you are alive and kicking-that takes real strength when everything seems to be falling apart *cuddles close*
i know this is taking the running thing literally but it can help, maybe try taking up running? eventually once your stamina is built up you will be able to run for miles and it gives you a wonderful feeling of freedom and release.

oh and im a newbie as fa as this virtual psych ward is concerned *signs self in* im katy as fellow spammers of fun and distractions will know :)

this too shall pass 11-12-2007 12:04 AM

i dont want to wake up tomorrow
there is nothing to control it
i will wake up and tomorrow will be **** and ill go to the hospital
ill deal with wot i choose to offer'
but the demon will never leave
and theres no way to safely die
ill crawl to the top of a building
n im so chicken that ill be talked dwn just like before
n ill suffer this life coz the braver thing is too escape

shadow.princess 11-12-2007 05:45 AM

*hugs*

haha 1000 words about crap questions....... this is killing me, **** school sideways!!! I feel so crap and I shouldnt, I should be happy, two months I should be ****ing exstatic !!!! why is it all the skinny prefect people at school who never look bad no matter what they do that get pissed off at me when I dont want to be in their ****ing photos, Im sorry but I dont have confidence or self esteme what in ****s name do you expect from me *sulks* I need cuddles

Seraphsigh 11-12-2007 07:12 AM

Checking in.
*slumps in corner*
I need a fifth of jack daniels but a tranquilizer might do.
This is some serious crap.
*cuddles shadow.princess*
It's gonna be okay. Those stupid bitches are going to be super fugly by the time they're 30. At least the ones in my school did. And then you'll get your rightful laugh.

Good thing they wont let me wear shoelaces in here.

*sighs and stares at the wall*

black feather 11-12-2007 07:49 AM

*looks out from under duvet*

my mom is coming for a visit tomorrow...i am so scared...she will see what i have been up to these past few months...need lots of cuddles

*sighs and pulls duvet over my head*

Summerr 11-12-2007 06:09 PM

*signs in* I love everyone here so much. I klnow this sounds weird. but my life is here so much... I have dreams about RYl and stuff. Has that ever happened to you?

Summerr 11-12-2007 06:26 PM

am a masochist? thats been bothering me all day. zomg what if I am *shudders*

MammaMia 11-12-2007 06:38 PM

****ing wish she'd grow up =|

Wish I could found my counsellor too, really need to talk about something.

Life is so ****ing crap atm =[

Buttons. 11-12-2007 11:28 PM

^ *squishes* know that feeling. have a s'moor (i jsut found out what they are and they are SO HOT!!!

on another note. here i am, checking in. survived another day. but holy sh*te it was hard.

Seraphsigh 12-12-2007 01:37 AM

*Slowly drags eyes from wall*
I had dreams last night about RYL. I dreamt that I met a person and let them through a door.
Yeah.
Anyway, I still want to go f*** some **** up so I'm going back to the wall now. It's a good thing they don't allow shoelaces in here.