RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 07-05-2010 07:15 AM

*cuddles Laura* Sometimes a fresh start is good hun. Maybe that's what you can look at graduate school as? A chance to find out what you want, and what you need, maybe even who you are (not defined by other people), somewhere that the "past" isn't always right behind you? Honey, you aren't ranting. It sounds from here like this needed to come out, and I personally would rather you got it out in the open in a nice, safe place then kept it inside to fester. Sorry, those were just thoughts.

*hugs Julie*

*cuddles Helen* Sorry you aren't doing so well. I'm hoping that you are asleep by now though. I hope you had a good experience voting for the first time.

As for me, I'm still surviving. My mood is very low. My SI urges are sort of medium-level. They are there but I can deflect them about nine times of out ten. My suicidal thoughts and urges aren't that easy. I've been cementing a plan over the last few days. I can't even decide if it would be a good thing to go ahead with it. Part of me thinks it would be ... that everyone would be better off. *sigh* Sometimes my head is my worst enemy.

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 08:13 AM

*sighs* i ate so much crap today and i'm feeling really ****

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 09:20 AM

hey anyone about?

Doikers 07-05-2010 10:33 AM

*Hugs Laura* I read your posts , I just wanted you to know .

*Waves at Owen* I don't think you are annoying in here , we like you .

*Hugs April* Well , the WoW patch has finally downloaded in 7 hours 30 minutes and 32 seconds :) Also I have that Lacuna Coil Album too!! our great taste in music together lives on :)

*hugs Oliver* How are you today?

*hugs Helen* How are you feeling this morning?

*Goes around the ward offering hugs*

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 10:37 AM

-sighs- have to go shower

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 11:37 AM

anyone about?

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 11:47 AM

guess not -sighs-

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 12:11 PM

Kahlia1981 i see u

Kahlia1981 07-05-2010 12:19 PM

I see you too Owen. How are you going?

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 12:34 PM

yay a person

Kahlia1981 07-05-2010 12:35 PM

It is a bit quiet on here, isn't it Owen.

Doikers 07-05-2010 12:36 PM

I am so pissed off .
I went to pick up my monthly meds this morning and got home and they have not given me my Diazepam:(
I NEED it and not having it freaks me out. I am prescribed it my my GP who I never have met just won't give it to me:(
They gave it to me last month so why not this one , nothing has changed.
I'm triggered by it all , why does it have to be such a big mess.
It might not be significant to them, I might not matter to them , why would I ? Sorry this has Royally freaked me out:(
I really don't need this stress on top of the energy company fiasco , the benefits medical and my depression generally :( Sorry to rant

Doikers 07-05-2010 12:37 PM

*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Oliver*
*Waves at Owen*

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 12:41 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm sorry they forgot one of your meds, I can understand how annoying that must be and I'm sorry its made you stressed on top of everything else, I hope you can get things sorted.

*waves at owen* how are you?

*hugs Kahlia* how are you?

I spy April *waves*

I woke up this morning to a hang parliament, so no idea who is in chanrge of the country at the moment and very confused.
I'm feeling physically a lot better this morning which is good and must be off now to hand in some work and go to a lecture.

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 12:47 PM

i would like hugs tonight but only if they nice hugs safe ones

Doikers 07-05-2010 12:50 PM

*Offers Owen Safe Hugs*
:)

Scarletdreamer 07-05-2010 12:52 PM

I spy a Mark, a Kahlia, and an Oliver!! *cuddles*

*cuddles Laura and holds her gently* Hon, I read and I understand... I used to be that way too I think, perhaps not to quite such an extreme, but then I realized that I'm not being who I want to be... and then there came a time of change in my life. I know that sounds more dramatic than it really was, but I changed from being the "good little preppy girl" into being a Goth/punk girl, listening to more Goth rock instead of groups like S Clubk 7, which I adored in high school (nothing wrong with them - just not my taste right now!! hehe), dressing more in black and baggy clothes, wearing wristbands, etc. That was my second year of college. I don't know. I don't recommend changing so much, but maybe letting yourself have more of an identity or something? I'm sorry, I'm rubbish at giving advice about this, and I know it's more about letting people walk all over you but when you do what YOU want to do, even in just your private life (like me listening to Nightwish & Within Temptation, etc.), you might feel more empowered. Does that make sense??

*cuddles Mark* That's awesome that you love Lacuna Coil too!! (and Laura too!! :D) It's so weird how well our music likes mesh!! *bounces* lol... it's just that I've never found anyone who likes so many the same bands that I do. :) Way to go!! *high fives* And I'm so sorry that you're already triggered, & that you didn't get your diazepam. :( That really, really is horrid. Maybe you can go back & get it? I don't know, sorry if that's a stupid suggestion. :(

*cuddles Hels* How're you doing, sweetie?

*cuddles Kahlia* I haven't named my comp but my car is named Anneli. ("Ana-lee") Hehe. I love naming inanimate objects. :) I'm glad that you're able to deflect the SI thoughts 90% of the time, but I'm worried about the suicidal thoughts... please please don't act on any of them, sweetie. *more cuddles*

*sends cuddles out for Kat, Hayley, Nicole, Crimson, Julie, MID, A&S, Lindsay, Little Laura, and anyone else I've missed*

Doikers 07-05-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry they forgot one of your meds
I don't think they "Forgot" my meds Oliver as much as they are just refusing to give me them :(.
I;ve had to take a diaz , I only have a few left, not good , not good at all :(

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 12:54 PM

-nods-

Scarletdreamer 07-05-2010 12:55 PM

Oliver!! Whoops, didn't mean to "forget" you!! I was just going to edit you into my post (lol) but I decided to do a post just for you... :) I'm so sorry about the OD... *cuddles* Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, and I hope that you don't turn to OD'ing again, because it's very bad for your liver etc., as I'm sure you're aware. Of course, I also hope that you don't feel that desperate again!! *cuddles more*

*sets out some pineapple orange juice for anyone who wants some and then goes to read on the deck for awhile*