RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 13-06-2010 12:03 PM

Wolf0s (Jessica ?) I read you R/V thread , Just to let you know I'm thinking of you , Bad at the advice right now sorry *Hugs*

wolfos3d 13-06-2010 12:08 PM

Yep, it's Jessica.
Thanks Mark. *hugs* That's more then enough. :)

Scarletdreamer 13-06-2010 12:20 PM

sorry, there have been a lot of posts, kind of, since i was last on... only a page but right now that seems overwhelming. :(

jess, love, i read your r/v, and i wish i could say something that would help. all of us here care about you and would be devastated if anything happened to you, even though we're just getting to know you. please keep hanging on... and maybe try to find some professional help? because it is so hard to get out of this pit by ourselves. *cuddles if that's okay?*

mark, how are you doing today? *cuddles*

hels, i hope that the doctor's appt goes well... if you don't mind me asking, why can't you take your iron pills? :-S i'm worried about you, love. please try and take care of yourself. *cuddles* and yes, where are you going on holiday? i don't recall you mentioning. :) do enjoy, though... :)

i'm exhausted today... and jarrod and i, well, i might write a little about that in my r/v but it's *adulty* stuff... so maybe not. i don't know. all i know is that we're both frustrated, he got angry with himself, and now i'm worried about him on top of all of this other crap we've got to deal with. :(

i just want to hide away forever... am so sick of this life, i really am... :'(

*hides in the warren in a dark dark place*

MammaMia 13-06-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2349729)
hels, i hope that the doctor's appt goes well... if you don't mind me asking, why can't you take your iron pills? :-S i'm worried about you, love. please try and take care of yourself. *cuddles* and yes, where are you going on holiday? i don't recall you mentioning. :) do enjoy, though... :)

Thanks April :) I can't take them because everytime I take painkillers, I gag, if I try sallow, it just makes me gag and forces it back up before it even goes down =[ Plus just the thought of taking them makes me gag, so I stand no chance. Only reason I'm able to take the pill is because it's really really tiny. Although have gagged couple times with that but got them down. Why you worried about me honey?? I'm going to a particular place in Devon (it's in England) :)

Doikers 13-06-2010 01:01 PM

I'm Triigered , too triggered , I've tried a nap was only in bed for 2 minutes m y mind raced too much so I've tried WoW and I can't get "into" it , I badly need a distraction of I WILL cut ,:( , I feel depressed and was on the phone earlier and my Mum AGAIN asked what I was having for dinner ! FFS! she keeps on at me , I'm 29 , I live alone , she can't control what I EAT! ****! , sorry that makes me so arrgg!!

wolfos3d 13-06-2010 01:04 PM

Cuddles are really good right now April. *hugs* I'm going to make an appointment with my GP for next week. I'm really at a loss with what else I can do. I'm just trying to keep myself occupied until then.

one_step_closer 13-06-2010 04:48 PM

My Dad died today. :crying:

shadowedsoul 13-06-2010 04:57 PM

Argh!!!! Iam loosing the will to live, my shoulder hurt
and I want to cut really badly. Today just sucks I just
want to curl up and cry. Sorry

Kitkat :) 13-06-2010 04:59 PM

*crawls into the warren*
Heyoooo
How's everyone?

Kitkat :) 13-06-2010 05:00 PM

*hugs OneStepCloser tightly*

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 05:16 PM

*hugs tight* im sorry to hear that. i know theres nothing to say to make it better, but just know am thinking of you and take care <3

MammaMia 13-06-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2350074)

I'm really sorry to hear that darling :( *cuddles tight* We're all here for you =[

Doikers 13-06-2010 05:52 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm so sory to hear that :(

SoMuchMore 13-06-2010 08:14 PM

*cuddles lindsay* i'm so sorry. We are here if you need to talk hun.

*hugs everyone else* sorry I dont have much advice for you guys right now, but i am reading.

Kahlia1981 13-06-2010 10:00 PM

*hugs/waves at everyone*

Sorry in advance if I miss you in individual replies but my concentration and memory are really crappy:

Lindsay: I'm so sorry hun. *cuddles you* Here to help in any way we can.

Hels: Have you spoken to a Dr about the swallowing/gagging problem with tablets? Just to rule out any physical cause? I hope you enjoy your holiday by the way. *big hugs*

Mark: I hope that you managed to get through without SI but even if you didn't remember that losing one battle does NOT mean you lost the war. And, to be honest, I really do hear you on mothers trying to control what you eat. I'm 28 until Septermber, and if my mother accompanies me to do the grocery shopping she keeps making comments about what I put into the trolley and is always asking me what I'm cooking for dinner and so forth. *big hugs*

Everyone that I've missed: I have been reading what everyone has been posting, and the various threads associated with them, even if I haven't responded. I'm sorry that so many of us are struggling right now. I am thinking of all of you and hoping that there will be some light at the end of the tunnel that isn't an oncoming train.

I have to go out and buy some clothes this week. I don't really have anything suitable for winter, and winter is definitely here. I guess that happens when you have a substantial weight change in a year. *shrugs*

My mood's been really low the last couple of days although I've been putting on the "fine" mask. The facade of happiness. I've said something a couple of times and then said "just joking" when I wasn't joking at all. I don't even know why. *sigh*

*leaves hugs and safe care packages on the table and a box filled with stuffed animals beside the table* - You can never have too many stuffed animals :p

Scarletdreamer 13-06-2010 10:33 PM

*cuddles lindsay* so sorry, hon... :(

and i updated my r/v as not to take up space in here with my whinging... :-S

*cuddles everyone else* sorry for lack of individual replies... am sooo anxious right now. :'(

risenfromperdition 13-06-2010 10:50 PM

gah. had dinner at 4:20... am gona be hungry later now.. bad =[

MammaMia 13-06-2010 10:51 PM

Kahlia, I mentioend it to same doctor when I went to see her about going on the pill and stuff, I think she sorta agreed it was probably related to my overdosing heh :/ But going to speak to her again about it, well I have to. So yeah...

wolfos3d 14-06-2010 02:36 AM

Quote:

*hugs* :sad:

anarchistl0ve 14-06-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

:( I know your pain i lost my mom last year. how many years young was he?