RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 29-04-2011 07:02 PM

*Hugs Oliver*

Rhi are hugs okay? *Waves*

SoMuchMore 29-04-2011 07:25 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 29-04-2011 07:56 PM

Hey *Hugs Laura*

Laura2.0 29-04-2011 11:28 PM

*hugs all* sorry don't have time for individual replies.
I have to go sleep cause I have to be at the train station at 6am tomorrow. no... actually before that. more like 5:30 am or so. cya all sunday night.

Antebellum 30-04-2011 12:45 AM

Yeh Hugs are ok :-) *waves back*

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 12:47 AM

*hugs Mark, Rhi, Laura, Laura, Louise, megz, Jeff and everyone else*

how are you all?

Antebellum 30-04-2011 12:50 AM

*Hugs back*
How are you doing? :-)
I know you don't know me but i've been reading... hows living in your new flat going? is it in Manchester?

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 12:53 AM

Hey, I'm Oliver :)

the new flat is good, its nice to have my own space, although at my parents for a few days, but back there tomorrow and yes it is indeed in Manchester.

how are you?

Antebellum 30-04-2011 12:57 AM

I'm Rhian!

I live in Manchester when I'm at uni. I love being over there and having my own space and being able to do what I want :-)

How are you is one of the God awful questions lol I would say 'I'm good' but it tends not to wash on here!!!

I'm not bad though, I always finds the night gets a bit slow after midnight when your on your own.

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 01:01 AM

Hi Rhian, I'm in Manchester for uni too :), although I'm taking a year out atm for health reasons.

I'm here if you want to talk about anything,
yeah I know what you mean with the nights dragging on.

Zombie.. 30-04-2011 01:03 AM

Hi ... just spent the night at the hospital with my nephew because he was feeling unwell ... i feel awake and not sure what to do with myself..

Antebellum 30-04-2011 01:04 AM

I've been meaning to take a year out but it never happened!!!! I finish for good in a month :/ Graduations sort of snuck up on me...

Which uni do you go to? I go to Salford Uni.

Thanks for the offer, its nice to know theres someone to talk to how doesn't know mw inside out! I think its easier sometimes. The offers there for you too :) I'm a good listener.

Antebellum 30-04-2011 01:05 AM

What was wrong with your nephew Alex? I feel awake too!

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 01:07 AM

I go to the RNCM.

what you studying? *hugs*

Hi Alex. is your nephew ok?

I feel really wide awake and hungry, may have to make a trip to the kitchen!

Antebellum 30-04-2011 01:10 AM

I went to look round at Royal Northern with my girlfriend a few years ago, it seemed like a really nice place! I'm studying Graphic Design... it can be very boring lol

Kitchen trips in the middle of the night are the best things ever! I'm enjoying the easter eggs in the fridge atm! :)

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 01:11 AM

yeah it is a nice place.

what exactly is graphic design? (sorry if I sound stupid asking that)

Zombie.. 30-04-2011 01:11 AM

he was getting chest tightness and a fast heart beat and was really hot ...it turned out to be a panic attack and he saw the mental health team there as he is feeling suicidal as well.
He really isn't doing so good at the moment am worried about him

SkinEssays 30-04-2011 01:12 AM

hello everyone..
thanks

my real name is michelle
nice to meet everyone

Antebellum 30-04-2011 01:14 AM

Oliver - Graphic design is art on a computer basically lol! Its everything from posters, cd covers, instruction booklet diagrams, anything 'designed' really! It's not a stupid question! I went to uni to do fine art and swapped to graphic design but I didn't know what it was till I got to uni!

Alex - I'm sorry to hear that, Ive been in a similar situation with my 15yr old nephew. Is there anything I can do for you?

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 01:14 AM

I'm sorry to hear your nephew isnt doing so well Alex *offers a hug if you want*

Hi Michelle, I'm Oliver *waves*

Thanks for explaining Rhian. It sounds like something I would be utterly useless at! anything like that I fail miserably at.

Antebellum 30-04-2011 01:15 AM

Nice to meet you Michelle :-) I see your in America!!! I love the USA.

How are you?

SkinEssays 30-04-2011 01:41 AM

*waves back*

im not so sure how im doing.
life seems to be so slow
yet
my mind seems to be going so fast

does that make sense? lol

how is everyone else?

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 01:48 AM

that does mae sense Michelle. I get like that sometimes. *offers hugs if ok*

I am feeling really crap, father kicked off earlier and now he has buggered off and is still not back, but i dont care I hate him, just wish he didnt shout at mum, she already has MS to deal with and my issues, god I want to kill him.

misskitty112 30-04-2011 02:00 AM

*hugs everyone*
I have the concentration of a goldfish today.

SkinEssays 30-04-2011 02:11 AM

HI Oliver,
hugs are fine.
hugs back.
My mom has MS
I dont get along with either of my parents.
my father told me 5 yrs ago to never call him again
and i havent.
my mother only talks to me when she needs something like money.
and if i dont have money to give her then im the horrible daughter again.
same with my sister money or no see her kids unless she really needs
a sitter.

thanks for understanding...

BWchick 30-04-2011 05:49 AM

Michelle is it ok to squishie you with all of my lovely might? :( I'm sorry love! (by squishie with all of my mightI mean supper hug!)

Zombie.. 30-04-2011 10:31 AM

Really not doing so good at the moment ...feeling suicidal ...
My nephew and partner are going out soon... ill be left with all the pills ...want to take them all.
No one to stop me.

Doikers 30-04-2011 10:55 AM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Rhi*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Waves to Alexx* *Offers Hugs*

*Offers Hugs to Michelle*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Megz*

Kahlia1981 30-04-2011 12:23 PM

*hugs/waves at all wardies*

We are less than a week away from being in the new unit. We've been given permission to get removalists to shift the heavy stuff and so on but will have to call on Tuesday so have our fingers crossed we will get some. I also submitted my application to Monash to continue my studies (without being copped with ridiculous fees for everything I want/need to do). We have decided that we are going to quit smoking when we run out of tobacco, & will be getting a script for the NRT patches and supplementing with NRT lozenges or gum. I have also begun once again to implement my exercise regime, although have accepted that things will be thrown out of whack during the period of the move. We are receiving new mobile phones and been given new and better contracts to go with them due to my fiancee's persuasiveness.

And to top everything off I had a nightmare and woke up less than an hour after I fell asleep. Meh.

Sorry for my lack of individuals at the moment. I am struggling to keep on top of things.

*leaves hugs and safe love and care packages on the table and disappears into the garden to play with Puppy SinClair*

Doikers 30-04-2011 12:37 PM

*Squishes Kahlia Heaps*

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 03:47 PM

*hugs all*
I'm off back home to my flat today, so I wont be around online that much, but shall catch up when I can.

*leaves safe cuddles and fruit for you all*

one_step_closer 30-04-2011 04:07 PM

Hi everyone.

Louise 30-04-2011 04:08 PM

hugs everyone, how is everyone

Antebellum 30-04-2011 04:08 PM

*hugs everyone*

I have a great offer... I will give UNLIMITED hugs!!!!!! Yes you heard me right ;-) UNLIMITED!!! For the person who wants to finish my final major project for University! I just can't do it anymore!!!! Its driving my crazy :-s

You'll need to have good graphic design skills and be able to code websites lol! (Not much really!)

*runs around in circles*

Antebellum 30-04-2011 04:11 PM

random question... is the online chat 'live help' anon? or can they see who they are talking to?

Doikers 30-04-2011 04:58 PM

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Linday*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Rhi* I don't know hun.

misskitty112 30-04-2011 05:46 PM

6 more papers, a presentation, a speech day, and 3 finals away from freedom.
I can do this, right? Who wants to help me finish all this?

Doikers 30-04-2011 06:34 PM

*Puts Up Hand* I'll *Try* to help Felicia Hun *Hugs*

one_step_closer 30-04-2011 06:48 PM

Rhi, you choose whether or not to share your name on Live Help.

You can do it, Felicia!

How are you, Mark?

Doikers 30-04-2011 06:57 PM

Low Lindsay , I have an Emergency Psych appointment on next Friday with the 3rd DR in 3 visits , Freaked out !!! How are you Lindsay?

Zombie.. 30-04-2011 08:32 PM

I cut up my arm ... don't feel like its enough

Doikers 30-04-2011 09:12 PM

*Hugs Alexx*

SkinEssays 30-04-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWchick (Post 2788220)
Michelle is it ok to squishie you with all of my lovely might? :( I'm sorry love! (by squishie with all of my mightI mean supper hug!)

of course lol

Doikers 30-04-2011 09:30 PM

*Hugs Micelle*

frenchhorn 30-04-2011 09:33 PM

*hugs all*

good luck to Felicia and Rhi for your uni work.

how is everyone doing?

I want to die, so badly that it hurts, but I keep going cos I cant hurt others, especially my mum and sister, but I dont know how much longer I can keep fighting. The overdoses and the SH keep me alive, but soon I really need to go through with my plan to end it all.
sorry i'm being selfish *offers hugs to all*

Zombie.. 30-04-2011 10:30 PM

* Hugs Oliver *
Sorry you are feeling so bad

ninais 01-05-2011 12:33 AM

Virtual psych ward to me means I get to fantasize about the peace and tranquility of the psych ward. I haven't been in one in 20 years, in part because of motherhood for the last almost 17, but I wish I could just crawl back there and sleep for a week or so every so often. It feels safer to be somewhere where there are no sharp things taunting me.

dontwantyoutoknow 01-05-2011 12:33 AM

*hugs for Oliver and Alexx*

I'm a newbie to the Vets section, and I just wanted somewhere to come and feel safe and be able to say whatever. So I hope nobody minds me starting off in here...

I'm MJ, and if you still have duvets and pillows and such, can I have a big purple duvet and a mountain of pillows please? And my dog would like to join me in the psych ward since we can't go more than a couple of hours without each other.

I'm lonely. :-(

Cazki 01-05-2011 12:47 AM

*Hugs Michelle*

*Hugs Mark* I'm sorry to hear that your low Mark, i hope that you feel better soon.

*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry your feeling that way mate :(

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Alexx* Hi im Ian

*Hugs MJ* Welcome to the vets corner. I'm sorry that your lonely :( i get lonely to

*Hugs Rhi* Hi im Ian :)

*Hugs Lindsay* How are you Lindsay?

*Hugs Louise* How are you hun?

*Hugs Felicia*

aklx 01-05-2011 04:01 AM

I think I belong in a psych ward.