RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 31-08-2008 03:02 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry, i haven't been around..just god damn busy with lots of uni work ugh...

Take care everyone.....xxx

blue_cloud 31-08-2008 04:52 PM

*leaves hugs for whoever would like them, goes and sits in the corner of the smoking shelter crying and nursing her arm*

MammaMia 31-08-2008 05:08 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Kahila, keep going sweet you're almost a week free =D You've done so well under the circumstances xx

Yellow 31-08-2008 08:37 PM

*passes diet pepsi and caffeine gum*
*also passes very nice eye drops for sore eyes*
*is terribly confused*
i love you Susan!!!!!
love to all.
xxxxxxxxxx

1ofmany 31-08-2008 09:14 PM

I would gladly hand over everything to just stop feeling.

zowie 31-08-2008 10:04 PM

Susan, are you feeling any better now? *Offers hugs*

I start my third year of college tomorrow. Bit nervous, I'm gonna be in two classes with 16 year olds even though I'm almost 19 (because I'm taking two first year subjects to get more UCAS points). I'm gonna feel like I have to do well because I can't fail and see someone three years younger than me do well! Oh well, gives me an incentive to work hard I guess.

Ran out of Mirtazapine two days ago and forgot to go to the doctors to get a repeat prescription. On Friday night I was drinking so I fell asleep quite easily, but last night I had trouble sleeping without it.
I don't think I'll sleep well tonight either. Stupid doctor refuses to prescribe me more than a week's worth of meds because he thinks it'll be dangerous.

Okay, I'm done rambling. How's everyone else doing? xxx

1ofmany 31-08-2008 10:48 PM

*builds a wall around himself*

1ofmany 01-09-2008 12:01 AM

I don't want to be let out untill september is over. I don't want to feel. I want to know the truth. I wish I didn't feel like this.

blondiebear 01-09-2008 02:52 AM

What truth is it that you want to know M?

Sorry fellow vets, i'm sad and lost as anything and I react with anger, brace yourselves.

shakes a diet rite then throws it at a wall the color of sauteed mushrooms. I hate mushrooms and don't like brown unless it is rock or soil. Paint? gag

I hate being abandoned. And so I'm left with a nice place to scream in? **** that!

*returns to her basement and resumes screaming and crying*

MammaMia 01-09-2008 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1043287)
I start my third year of college tomorrow. Bit nervous, I'm gonna be in two classes with 16 year olds even though I'm almost 19 (because I'm taking two first year subjects to get more UCAS points). I'm gonna feel like I have to do well because I can't fail and see someone three years younger than me do well! Oh well, gives me an incentive to work hard I guess.

Best of luck hun, I'm sure you'll do well :) *snuggles*

Susan, just wanted to give you some hugs *snuggles*

All I'm Living For 01-09-2008 03:05 AM

*huggles and cuddles for everyone*

blondiebear 01-09-2008 05:44 AM

I'm too mean to deserve cuddles.
I considered jumping off a bridge today, theoretical mostly, the bridge wasn't high enough, would have ended up soggy in the river, maybe with banged up legs. River was pretty. Whole are was in a damp rainy kind of way.

*hangs out in basement, screaming and sobbing*

Casper_Fading 01-09-2008 06:47 AM

*breaks into susans basement and tackle hugs her* honey, you're not to mean. You're wonderful. I am so sorry things aren't right fo ryo uright now. what happened that has switched you around so terribly? Please pm me adn talk to me!!!! *cuddles you tightly*

1ofmany 01-09-2008 10:17 AM

If I had the ability to see the truth then surley I wouldn't have paranoia anymore?
*Leaves a tray of yummies for people to pick at*

Kahlia1981 01-09-2008 01:32 PM

Hey all. I just wanted to share with everyone my good news. I have made one week SI free. Right now I do want to kill my parental units. . . and also, during my ECT this morning I managed to take a swing at one of the docs who annoys the living crud out of me - because he scared me .... which incidentally is quite possibly why I'm not in hospital under a Section 50. (I mean that he realised that he had scared me which is why I reacted with a punch.)

I really want to get out of here - or destroy my father. Does anyone mind if I just curl up on the floor and cry for a few hours ??

blondiebear 01-09-2008 02:25 PM

*takes a minute to wash sore and burning eyes*
*cuddles Kahlia* If the doc scared you then I don't blame you for swinging at him.
*grabs a handful of 1ofmany's yummies*
*sits in basement curled up in Jess' cuddle, chomping goodies and looking at the light*

blue_cloud 01-09-2008 02:45 PM

just keep looking at the light susan let us help you come back up and join us in it, you are not any of the things you say you are and please stay away from bridges for the time being!
well done kahlia keep it up and the dr was mean for scaring you he deserved it!

blondiebear 01-09-2008 02:50 PM

We are in the mountains, bridges are inevitable. I like rivers and streams anyway since I live on the edge of the desert.

*looks at the light and chomps munchies*

falling tears 01-09-2008 04:12 PM

Feeling safer already, this is a good idea thanks very much, ive been in a pyche ward before. Was in there for fifteen months, on a very high observation level, that meant i had to be within arm reach of the nurses all the time and non stop for about 6 months, i then got moved down to level threes obs for about four months on and off and eventually got on 10 miniute checks.

it was an awaful place to go as i attempted many suicidal acts. i do agree though that it allowed you to be yourself and also it meant that you had somebody there to catch you when you fall down.

i feel like falling down now, so to have this virtual ward i can take off this mask that we all wear and feel safe for a bit.

thank you very much.

love and best wishes to all.

Auburn Shadow 01-09-2008 08:55 PM

*hugs everyone*

*sigh* things always come to a head just when you don't need them to, don't they? The guy that got my cousin pregnant (read as raped her) with her son, Jake, has now gone and done the same thing to another woman. Who is now also pregnant. I should mention that my cousin never recovered from that incident, and even having Jake didn't help, she.. well she killed herself so... bad bad memories. hate it. *hides out in the smoking area and screams and cries lots* gah.