RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 26-11-2010 12:12 AM

Okay Mark, I really hope they help, let us know how it goes when you can?

Doikers 26-11-2010 12:13 AM

Dammit they are all busy! :(
I'll try again in 5

MammaMia 26-11-2010 12:15 AM

Best thing to do is stay on the line, it'll get your call through quicker, although it means waiting til someone is free. But that's my opinion anyway *cuddles* Sorry they were all busy though x

Cazki 26-11-2010 12:19 AM

I'v been struggling a bit lately, get quite low and fed up. Really want to do something dangerous, but havent been able to, hopely i can soon. I'v had depression for a long time now and the doctor said to me a while back did i want to reduce my meds and eventually come off them but i said no as i think i would really struggle without them and it could make me become very unsafe. I'v been trying to get a job for ages to. Sorry for the whinging.

MammaMia 26-11-2010 12:25 AM

You're not whining Ian. You're just talking about how you're feeling. I can really empathise on the trying to get a job. I've been out of work since January when my temporary contract out ran out with John Lewis & will be working with them again for a few weeks. Being really low & fed up really sucks. Please try not to do anything dangerous Ian. So many people care about you from here. I know I certainly do. I know we haven't talked an awful lot in last couple years, but even I can tell you have come a long way since we first met in chat :) Have you spoken to anyone professional about wanting to do something dangerous? *offers hugs*

Doikers 26-11-2010 12:32 AM

*Hugs Ian* Please PLEASE talk to someone about doing something dangerous , we don't know each other a lot but I'd Hate anything to happen to you .

*Hugs Helen*

I just talked to a very helpful man (Was hoping it was a woman) on the helpline , they are going to send me leaflets on Bereavment and Depression , He was nice .

Night all

MammaMia 26-11-2010 12:35 AM

Glad someone took your call & helped Mark. Hope you sleep well xxx

I think I've just repeated a past mistake. My cousin was replying on my statuses and offered me the chance to talk. I tried to tell her over facebook chat but it didn't work, as it said she was offline, so sent a message and haven't had a reply. I sent my sister a similar message a few days ago and never got a reply. Anxiously awaiting a reply. It's hard because one of the things I mentioned, I know she's been through herself :S I'm so stupid. I need to stop opening to people. Need to shut down. Oh **** :(

Cazki 26-11-2010 12:37 AM

Thanks Helen. I havent told anyone proffessional about how im feeling. I was discharged from the proffessionals quite sometime ago. I was bullied very badly when i was younger and tried to take my life and that lead to me going to the doctors etc etc. It was from there that i was diagnosed with depression.

I'v never worked before, i was going to get a part time job back in 2009 when i was at college but i was struggling at that particular time and decided it would be best not to get a part time job. I have times where i struggle and then after a while i feel better but for the last few days i havent been myself, iv felt better after a while on some occassions but then i sink back into depression again.

MammaMia 26-11-2010 12:42 AM

Do you think seeing someone professional, even if it's just your doctor would help with how you're feeling? Particularly as you want to do something dangerous.

I think you made the right decision not working when you were really struggling. I really hope you can find something soon. It's really tough right now, damm the recession!! But I recommend not giving up. Have you thought about doing volunteering??

Cazki 26-11-2010 12:50 AM

I'm not sure. I did look into volunteering once but then changed my mind. I'm sure il be fine, probably just having a difficult time like i usually do at at times. Dont want people worrying.

MammaMia 26-11-2010 12:52 AM

Well you don't have to do it everyday and they'd understand if you explain your depression & you may not always be able to help?

Cazki 26-11-2010 01:01 AM

I'm so stupid i really am. The other night i kept thinking about stairs, im not sure if im allowed to say what i wanted to do but im sure you can guess.

MammaMia 26-11-2010 01:02 AM

You're not stupid Ian. You're really not. Please try to distract yourself. Throwing yourself down the stairs is unlikely to kill you but could leave you seriously damaged :(

Cazki 26-11-2010 01:04 AM

I'm sorry im just unbelievably pathetic, il go im just taking up space and il be fine.

MammaMia 26-11-2010 01:11 AM

Ian, you're not unbelievably pathetic. Nor are you taking up space. We're here for you if you want to talk & even when you don't xxx

frenchhorn 26-11-2010 01:11 AM

ian your not stupid at all, please don't go. is there someone you can call or stuff you can do to distract you, please stay safe

Cazki 26-11-2010 01:28 AM

*Lays down* *Takes deep breath* need to calm down.

risenfromperdition 26-11-2010 02:07 AM

felicia- the pillow pet is so cute ^.^

<3

hope everyone who had to deal with thanksgiving had a good day <3

SoMuchMore 26-11-2010 06:17 AM

*hugs ian* you are not pathetic or just taking up space. we all really care. Please try to stay safe.. we are here for you.

*hugs heather* sorry i missed your IM on fb... ive been working all day on papers and wasnt on for very long. Hope your thanksgiving was alright... its a hard day, my family's big get together is tomorrow :-/

*hugs helen* i hope you get a reply soon... i hate the anxiety that can come with sending messages and not getting a response.

*hugs oliver* you doing okay today? I hope you are staying safe.

*hugs mark* i'm glad that the man was helpful on the phone. hope you are sleeping well and staying safe.

*hugs everyone else*

Its really late i know.. struggling a lot at the moment tho. Just kinda want to die... don't worry.. i wont do anything.. im at home so i cant anyway. *sigh* let me disappear please.

misskitty112 26-11-2010 06:24 AM

*Hugs Laura* I love you, dear. I'm just a PM away if you need me.

Just finished watching New Moon (again). Tonight, it hit a nerve with me. I cannot stop crying. I think I'm going to bed soon. I also think I'm going to make a youtube video tomorrow, just to babble. If I feel capable of talking. I don't know. I'm so... low anymore, just lonely, and low, and incapable of living semi normally. I burst into tears a million times today at mom's, a million more once I got home, I considered calling my ex to see if he'd take me back... not because I love him or he loves me, but because the minute I make him mad, he has the capability to kill me. What the hell is wrong with me anymore?