RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 01-08-2010 12:48 PM

Hey Lia !! *Hugs* This morning I actually got up at a reasonable time , was a struggle but I did it , Drank 2 coffees and 1 energy drink and one diet pepsi lol , but I'm awake now. I just went and paid my utilities bill for the week , I HATE doing that heh. I'm Okay , a bit numb but not overly so , I am hoping that my Lithium level will let me take more Lithium to get my mood better , this morning is the best morning in weeks , I am worried that my mood will nose-dive again . Sorry ramble . How are you doing? You don't have to do this alone , we are here for you at least :)

MammaMia 01-08-2010 12:50 PM

Lia, thank you for the congratulations. I understand what you mean about feeling betrayed etc. As she IS my Dad's partner, I'm not sure if she'd keep it to herself. Well I could be wrong. The stuff I mentioned in the text, I do want to tell my Dad and herself about, just didn't intend to do it this way. Does that make sense?

EDIT: Since writing this post, I got a text back.....

I'm having a really bad day today, don't think it's going to improve >_< So going to hide in my bedroom (as I usually do) and watch DVDs I think :/ Well try to in the state I'm in :S

Scarletdreamer 01-08-2010 01:08 PM

*glomps Mark cos I spy him!!* Well, glad you managed to get up a bit earlier than usual, even though it took all of that caffeine... lol. That sounds like me... I'd totally be drinking that much if the tiniest bit of caffeine didn't make me anxious. :( I just got up myself (it's 7am here) and I'm exhausted. Still. :( Anyway, sorry, ramble.

*cuddles Hels* I hope that things turn out okay. Will be thinking of/praying for you, hon. I'd be scared/worried if I were in your shoes as well, but maybe this is a good way to start talking about it? Definitely not the way you intended it to happen, but sometimes things like that happen... if that makes sense? and then it can act as a doorway into talking about what did happen and what you wanted to tell them. :-/ Sorry if that's a crap idea...

*cuddles Kahlia* So glad that you didn't "feel fat" for the first time in awhile!! Yey on you. :D I usually always do, just don't think about it anymore... although I have come to realize that I'm not as big as I think I am, but I still think I'm big. If that makes sense?? (I'm still kinda half asleep I think, haha.)

*cuddles JK belatedly* Hope you're hanging in there, love. Let us know how you're doing if/when you can!! <3

*cuddles Felicia* I hope that the night went okay... let us know. :)

*cuddles Lia* Mark's right, you don't need to "do this alone," you've got us. :) I hope you're really & truly okay... I'm here if you need to talk. <3

I think I replied to everyone who's written recently & if I missed someone, so sorry, didn't mean to... *cuddles everyone else* Has anyone heard from Hayley lately? because it's as if she went POOF and disappeared!! :-S Hope she's okay.

Anyway. I'm doing alright, although a bit frustrated with Jarrod yet (wrote in r/v about that I think). Guhh. Stupid life of mine. Stupid head of mine. Just want to give up... but I can't. :(

*hides in the warren, rocks, & cries some more*

MammaMia 01-08-2010 01:19 PM

*cuddles April back* It's not a crap idea. Honestly. Well I've replied, I didn't go into details but basically said a load of stuff but specifically about the flashbacks I said - "some really bad stuff happened a few years ago and is still having a bad effect on me now hence the flashbacks"

She's very worried about me, well apparently both of them are (meaning my Dad too). Bollocks. Am really scared, just waiting for her reply..

Doikers 01-08-2010 01:39 PM

April , I had a text from Hayley about a week ago , she has her driving license back that Dr says :) I THINK that she has had a friends funeral very recently so that may still be at the forefront of her mind , I will text her to say she is missed on the ward if you think thats a good idea??

MammaMia 01-08-2010 02:01 PM

Hmm, thanks for letting April know Mark. Although I did ask a couple of days ago. But yes, I think that text would be a good idea.

*hides*

Doikers 01-08-2010 02:34 PM

Oops Helen I must have missed that post! :S It wasn't on purpose , sorry . I'll send a text now :)

MammaMia 01-08-2010 03:14 PM

It's okay, I know we move really fast sometimes in here. Hope she gets in touch xxx

Doikers 01-08-2010 03:38 PM

Hayley Has been unwell recently and is moving home and is off on her hols soon
She sends *Huggles and waves 4 all*

MammaMia 01-08-2010 03:39 PM

Awwww, sending her huggles too, hope she gets better soon & the move goes okay x

Scarletdreamer 01-08-2010 04:02 PM

Aw thanks Mark. :) I'm glad to know that she's okayish at least, hopefully will be back on the ward but taking her time to get her "feet back under her," so to speak, if need be. :) *huggles*

Hels, how are you doing now?? *cuddles gently* I'm glad that they are a bit worried about you, but I know it must feel awful. At least they care enough to worry though, ey? (Sorry if that sounded stupid...)

I have an awful headache and I think it's med-related as I've had to cut down my Tegretol from 800mg/day to 200mg/day in about 2 days, since I'm running out of it and it hasn't arrived in the post yet. I know, I know, I should've ordered it sooner but I couldn't. :( I feel so stupid. It's a mood stabilizer so no wonder if I start going a little more crazy. :'( Feel really awful though, and Jarrod doesn't appreciate it and wants to go for a hike after church. I feel... just... like I'm not cared about enough?? Maybe I'm too needy, maybe that's it............ :crying:

*hides again and cries some more, since I've been a veritable fountain of tears lately* :'(

MammaMia 01-08-2010 04:11 PM

I'm feeling calmer than I was? *hugs you and then curls up*

Scarletdreamer 01-08-2010 04:19 PM

And I'm glad to hear that. :) *cuddles*

Massive headache... ugh... :'( I wanted to play cello but... no time. Not right now anyway. GRRRR. And I really don't want to go on a hike later... not unless my headache gets better. :( But I don't know how to tell Jarrod that without it sounding like yet another excuse.

:crying:

nicole94 01-08-2010 04:31 PM

*sits*

katnovia 01-08-2010 04:49 PM

*sits facing the corner banging her head* I wish I hadn't. stupid. Idiot.

MammaMia 01-08-2010 05:23 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I hate this waiting, still feel like just telling everything, but would still have to wait..

katnovia 01-08-2010 05:29 PM

*cuddles helen* waiting is horrendous. are you refering to the text incident a few pages back?

Doikers 01-08-2010 06:15 PM

*hugs Kat* Whats happened?

*Hugs Nicole* You okay?

*Hugs Helen*

MammaMia 01-08-2010 07:04 PM

I'm referring to texting my dad's partner by accident during the night. She just text me again...my Dad wants to phone. I'm not sure I can handle it.

*cuddles Kat & Mark back*

FlyingNy 01-08-2010 07:25 PM

Oh look, I'm of some use now my mum wants me to do something. I'm not pathetic, stupid or worthless. I'm not a cow or a bitch at this moment. Of course not. The only time they don't say those things is when they want something off me.

Oh wait, I spoke too soon. The Mother is on another rant. About how crap 'those kids' are. About how we can't do anything right. It wouldn't be so bad if we all stuck together, but 9 times out of 10, they turn on me too.

Damn them all.