RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 01:03 PM

we have to be am work at 7 am tomorrow

Doikers 07-05-2010 01:13 PM

Wow Owen thats early! Perhaps you should sleep a little ?

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 01:16 PM

sleep? wat is this sleep u speak of

CrazyHayley 07-05-2010 01:16 PM

ooh I've 3pages to catch up on! Gonna make myself something to eat whilst I catch up with you all

*goes round ward tucking people in if its their sleep time and giving morning or afternoon huggles for the rest or just waving if you'd prefer!*

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 01:46 PM

where did the people go

CrazyHayley 07-05-2010 01:52 PM

Hmm I can't reply to you all and as soon as I've read a post and thought of a response, then I read another post and new thoughts push out the old thoughts. OOh I wonder if I open the ward in another window thingy I could then go back and forth looking at posts whilst typing?! I shall try that later, but I have to do a quick post now, as Eoghan is on his way back from exercise and so will be home in a few hours :-D So I need to get showered and dressed and tidy the flat etc, as he's going to stay at mine over the weekend rather than his army accomodation as he's got a nasy cold so I said I'd look after him. Though I won't be cooking him bacon for breakfast, he can do that himself.:mad: He should count himself lucky I allow him to put dead animal flesh on my kitchen things. That's how much I love him!

Argh my motivation and normality seems to be lacking this morning, though my disturbed sleep to keep checking on the election results probably didn't help....and now we still have to wait to find out what the hell is going on. Our voting system truely showed how to bugger up yesterday. The whole system should change and then we should redo it. RAAAA!! hmmmm.....not sure I'm allowed to rant about politics. So I'll shut up, have a fag and then get in the shower and then perhaps I'll be able to be more supportive to you all as there were some important things going on that I read and I don't want people thinking I don't care.

Gosh, I'm **** at doing a short post. Must learn when to shut up and get on with things. Can't be festering in my pj's when Eoghan gets back......

*would stomp if she had the motivation - so toddles - off to the smoking shelter*

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 01:57 PM

Hayley u is vegetriatane?

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 02:00 PM

i trying go sleep now

Doikers 07-05-2010 02:01 PM

Sleep tight Owen *Waves*

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 02:02 PM

-hugs mark-

MammaMia 07-05-2010 03:13 PM

*hugs everybody*

As Oliver & Hayley rightfully have said, I also woke up (I fell asleep watching the election results) our country is well & truly in a mess. I was worried SICK that our local MP wouldn't get in again. But thankfully she did, was very very very close. Am *SO* glad I helped :D

I don't know how I'm feeling. Still waking up. Felt pretty low earlier, still do I expect...

CrazyHayley 07-05-2010 03:54 PM

ooh I spy a lynx (sorry I can't remember how to spell your name) we've not properly met yet, so "hello" *shakes hand*

I also spy an April *huggle* how's you mood now? I missed out on the happy dance earlier - shall I dance around you if you're all danced out? *dances round april*

I'm munching again, but healthy stuff. And I think Owen asked if I was vegetarian. I used to be, but I've been Vegan over 6months now, so that means I have nothing that is traced back to living animals of any sort. So no wool in my clothes and no honey etc. Its very strict but I'm much happier and its much easier to do than I thought it would be.

My mood is crashing. I feel like I'm fighting back tears and I don't even know why....well PMDD I guess. I had things to do today but now they just don't seem important, I can hear a distant voice trying to encourage me, but PMDD is winning...I just want to hibernate. I spoke to Eoghan (he's not even left yet, so few more hours til he's back) and I was thinking I can't even be arsed, I hope he decides to stay at his after all. How awful is that? I know I should hate myself for thinking that. I probably will later. But right now Hayley-Rose just wants to put things on pause.

*pauses*

MammaMia 07-05-2010 04:05 PM

*big cuddles for Hayley*

Doikers 07-05-2010 04:09 PM

*Hugs Hayley*
I spot a Helen !*Hugs*

I don't know why I bother.
Whats the point in it all.
Why even try ? I'd only **** it up .
I'm useless, pointless ,worthless,nothing .

Sorry I'm just low.

MammaMia 07-05-2010 04:12 PM

*cuddles Mark tight* Things will get better sweet :( xx

Doikers 07-05-2010 04:17 PM

Thanx Helen :)I just feel ..ugh I dunno how to describe it ,it's horrible.

Doikers 07-05-2010 04:18 PM

I'm gonna try . You be ok if I go Helen?

MammaMia 07-05-2010 06:01 PM

Just been crying down the phone to my best friend. Just need a few hours/days from all this worrying, stress && lowness. Going out tonight, so going to try my best to forget it all.....

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 06:05 PM

*hugs helen close* sorry to hear that, I hope you have a good time tonight, I'm also going out tonight for a drink with a friend, hoping I will beable to forget stuff for a few hours.

*hugs mark* your not useless or worthless, helen is right it will get better, keep fighting.

Doikers 07-05-2010 06:57 PM

I've had to take one of my few remaining Diaz because I'm so stressed out about them not being included in my persciption , vicious circle anyone? . They ( the Dr's ) don't care about me . WoW I played for the first time today, it's a good distraction method . I played a bit with Hayley.But it's seem like .............arrgg I can't find the right words ,I HATE that . WoW aside I don't know how I'll cope without my Diaz . I'm not abusing it , I take it very sensibly but I am under what feels like a lot a stress and I need it to help calm me .RANT Sorry