RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 05:59 AM

um... hi anyone here

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 08:20 AM

um.. hi

Kahlia1981 04-05-2010 09:58 AM

Hi all.

My monitor didn't arrive today. The guys at the store place seem to be insinuating that I'm a moron. They gave me a consignment number for Australia Post, that Australia Post has informed us is in no way a valid consignment number for them as theirs contain a mixture of alphanumeric characters and the one they gave me (apart from being far too long) was only numeric. So I emailed the store asking for a valid consignment number ... they replied to tell me that "the consignment number should be truncated to x numbers". I'm currently resisting the urge to respond to them asking if they think I am stupid. I've bought all the pieces for my computer from them, but after this I am going elsewhere. For god's sake, my IQ is well over 100 and I doubt theirs even makes 50 (combined)! Grrrr.

Sorry, just had to get that out.

I hope everyone is starting to feel a bit better. Sorry I haven't been able to reply to anyone. :(

*hugs everyone who can accept hugs and leaves surprises on the table (they are whatever you want them to be)*

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 10:01 AM

*hugs Kahlia1981*

Doikers 04-05-2010 11:11 AM

*Hugs April* I for one would not forget about you ! and you are a king , lovely person and you will see that someday . I hope you had a nice bath and a good nights sleep and I hope to catch up with you later *Extra Hugs*
*Hugs Kahlia* grrrr I'm sorry you are having problems with your computer supplier , I hope it gets sorted soon :)

I don't seem to be able to get out of bed much before 10.30am everyday and I really try , I really do , I even leave an energy drink by the bed . SO lazy.

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:13 AM

-curls up small-

Doikers 04-05-2010 11:20 AM

*waves at Owen*

Just on my way out and the gas maintinence guy rings the bell so I can't go out right now hmmm.
Still hyper Helen ? *Hugs*

*Super Hugs for Nicole* I hope you are coping today Nicole

jonikd 04-05-2010 11:29 AM

Laura - you will get through this point hun, you reminded me of that Everybody Hurts song by REM Thinking about you sweet, please hold on and if it all gets a bit much in here feel free to PM me *cuddles*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : lyrics of song...long!

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes
Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on
'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on
Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. You are not alone
April things will improve , please get the help you need OK? We care so much about you. Please believe us *wraps up away from harm, and hugs*

Helen - glad you were feeling a bit better and that you sorted stuff with your mum. Hope that by the time you read this you're still doing ok *cuddles to make sure Helen is ok*

*squishes Kahlia* how you doing; apart from the ongoing computer issues

Mark & Oliver you guys have been great in supporting everyone over the last few days. And I know you're both hurting too. You're both amazing,look after yourselves to huh *hugs the boys tight*

Julie - being in the Southern Hemisphere does suck sometimes hey hun, waiting for our mates up North to come visit us! Keep talking ok?

*hugs little Nicole tightly* hope you a bit better today honey.

*waves at shadowedsoul, Lindsay, M.I.D and Kat*

*waves at Owen who has just popped in*

*sits quietly and wonders how Crimson and Hayley are doing. And misses them. A lot*

katnovia 04-05-2010 11:36 AM

*skulks in and leaves boxes of clean hankies for all on the table* *skulks off down the many corridors for a sulk*

frenchhorn 04-05-2010 11:42 AM

*cuddles all who want cuddles*
I'm sat here waiting for my mum to ring, she wants to talk to me about my sister, who isn't talking to me anymore and apparently everytime mentions me at home she goes very quiet. don't want to have to do this.

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:43 AM

hi kat, Kahlia1981, nicole, Scarletdreamer, oliver
hi all the people i for got-looks at floor-sorry

frenchhorn 04-05-2010 11:44 AM

Hi Owen *waves* howa are you?

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 11:44 AM

I spy a Kat, an Oliver, and a Mark!! :D *cuddles*

Thanks for the concern, everyone - Laura, Hels, JK, Mark, Oliver - I am doing a little better this morning but still REALLY ANGRY... not at anyone here... not really AT anyone at all... just ANGRY. It's really rather scary. :-S I don't know... I also still want to die and Jarrod's going away this afternoon for a bit so I will have opportunity to cut... :-/

Mark, care to have virtual lunch with me again today? :D Anyone else can join us... hehe. I just figured we could plan on it before it's actually lunchtime. Of course, in virtual land, the 5-hour time difference doesn't matter. Lol. :P *cuddles* How you doing? JK is right, you and Oliver have been AMAZING at helping me/us even though you're struggling yourself... please, the both of you, don't feel like you can't post on here how YOU are doing. :)

*cuddles JK* Sweetheart, how are you doing? You haven't posted for us an update in quite a bit... am getting concerned about you. How are things going? roughly? or a bit smoother than they were before?

*cuddles Hels* Good hyper or bad hyper? I hope you're okay this morning as that post is a few hours old...

*cuddles Kahlia* So sorry that the comp place seems to think you're an idiot. :( Hopefully your monitor arrives shortly... that must be SO FRUSTRATING!!! :( But how are you doing other than the monitor issues??

*cuddles Laura* I'm so sorry that you're not doing well, hon... is there anything that I can do? What hurts so much? Can you figure out the root cause? - is it your ex and what he did to you? *holds you gently and rocks back & forth*

*sends out cuddles to Nicole, Crimson, and Hayley, wherever they may be... and misses them too*

*waves at Owen* :)

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:47 AM

hi Fallinstar0317 we no meet yet i is owen
i is tired but cant sleep

jonikd 04-05-2010 11:49 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot to cover off me!

Really bad day yesterday with a friend's funeral, very triggered and the closest to SU feelings I've had for 20 years. But got through pretty much in one piece. There's a huge amount going on for me, but I'm hanging in there. One day at a time is all I've got at the moment, but so far so good ;) I appreciate you asking, I just assume noone cares cos that's how I am in real life too *hugs*

Oh and April, please don't hurt yourself hun, you don't deserve it, just stay on here all afternoon and chat to everyone here. Please take care, ok? *hugs goodnight*

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:56 AM

jk *tenses shoulders slightly and hugs u* i very sorry bout ur friend

jonikd 04-05-2010 12:00 PM

Awww thanks Owen, I know hugging's not really your thing and I appreciate it :) How you doing? What's Julie up to?

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 12:01 PM

hi oliver i is okish just so sleepy

lynx 04-05-2010 12:03 PM

Can I join? I feel horrible :-( I found an old series of blog entries which have shocked me in a way... I remember knitting the sweater I wrote about, I remember going to Ghent with Wesley, I kind of remember how I went to the psychologist and she told me not to be so hard on myself... I don't remember, however, writing about it and all the crap I found in that blog. I only managed to maintain it for 3 months so I guess it was a fase, but what kind of fase??? I remember going to the psychologist to tell her I was fine. That doesn't make sense? Also I wrote that "now I'm young I want to do stupid things, I don't care if I'm traceable through the internet"??? What the hell?

My eating has been very low lately. Either I binge or I eat little. I'm supposed to be ill today but I know why that is: I ****ed up. Badly. I want to eat oatmeal for breakfast and I want to drink lots and lots of milk and eat fruit, but I need someone to nurture me. I can't go to Tom's because I have to go to work tomorrow. I know I could go, though, but there would be very little sense to make out of that.

For the rest of it I can't stop crying/cutting. I think I'm going to clean up the mess in my room for a bit. Then maybe eat something. I want to get out of here, I want to live my own life whatever the hell that may mean. I want a house and I want my boyfriend here with me. I feel so lonely right now...

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 12:05 PM

hi lynx i is owen -gives lynx a model aeroplane-