RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 27-07-2010 12:40 AM

*sits in corner*

I'm really worried about Alex, he is miles away and really depressed, he said he couldn't be bothered anymore and was really low earlier and he said he isn't safe. hate not being able to do anything.

I'm also sinking into a depression

nicole94 27-07-2010 12:41 AM

hey, how you doing today, i saw that vid you posted on the BPD thread, i see what you mean about being able to relate, i had been feeling like a bit of a freak but it really helped. x

xXMessedUpXx 27-07-2010 12:49 AM

It is hard knowing someone is feeling so bad and that there's not a lot you can do to help. My family are feeling that way with my great aunt, she has depression too and is in a bad phase but if she can't help herself she's going to have to go back to hospital.

Scarletdreamer 27-07-2010 01:03 AM

*cuddles Kahlia, Oliver, Nicole, & Beki (am I spelling that right??)*

Yeah, this thread can kinda move quickly sometimes. Hah. To put it mildly. :P

Good luck with your appts etc., Kahlia. Sorry you've been so anxious lately... :(

Oliver, sorry to hear about Alex. :( And also about you. I wish we could help more... :( *extra cuddles*

I'm really tired right now. I don't know why. I feel so ick. :( So warm & so tired & all. Just am so sick of life at the moment, although am not close to suicide (I don't think anyway, haha, could change at the blink of an eye though).

*hides in a hole* :crying:

Doikers 27-07-2010 10:27 AM

*Hugs April* I hope you sleep well (Dreamless) and feel less ick this morning

*Hugs Beki* How are you today?

*Hugs Nicole* Cool you have friends on the BPD thread , thats good :)

*Hugs Oliver*Sinking into depression is the worst I hope it doesn't come to anything and I also hope Alex is ok , you must miss him terribly :(

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope your psych Dr appointment go's ok for you today :)

*Hugs Louise* thankyou , that means a lot :)

Scarletdreamer 27-07-2010 11:20 AM

*cuddles Mark* Good morning!! (& good morning/evening/afternoon to everyone else, too :) hehe) I did sleep better last night, although I had weird dreams... but I think the nightmare phase is passing, which is super duper good!! :D I just got up about 10 minutes ago, hah, and it's 6:20am now. Still kinda sleepy-eyed. *yawn* And yawn-y. Hmmmm. What are your plans for the day?? (and everyone else's, too?? *cuddles all*)

MammaMia 27-07-2010 11:26 AM

*curls up*

Scarletdreamer 27-07-2010 02:13 PM

What's up, Hels? *cuddles gently*

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my day... I could go to my parents' but I don't know if I really want to. I mean, I do, but I'm tired and I don't know if I want to drive "that far" ... lol... I am so lazy. But so freaking tired!!! :(

And just a note to those WoW-players out there - don't try to balance playing on 3 different servers, EVER. Lol. It's harder than it looks, keeping up with everyone. >_< Well, as long as you're in guilds on all of those servers. Hah. And I am. So yeah... not the best but oh well, it is what it is & I have a "lot" of "friends" (mostly acquaintances but some are true friends)... whee. :)

So freaking exhausted... :'(

MammaMia 27-07-2010 02:18 PM

Female friend if you get my drift >_> Plus feeling low & this guy who was bothering me the other evening is still bothering me & today is talking about rape :/ Triggering me. Should stop texting.

nicole94 27-07-2010 02:21 PM

*hugs helen, april, mark and anyone else that might've been in since i last looked then curls up and hides*

MammaMia 27-07-2010 02:26 PM

*finds Nicole, hugs her and hides with you* What's wrong darling?

nicole94 27-07-2010 02:32 PM

im not sure if i wanna go tomorrow :( i mean, i wanna go, but im having so many panick attacks! :(

wolfos3d 27-07-2010 02:40 PM

Hey everyone. *cuddles* My meds are finally working so I'm not feeling quite as low as I have been. Unfortunately, it means I care about things enough again to actually bother panicing about them. Having said that, my freaking arms are gonna be on display in three weeks! Argh. Scary.

I have other stuff to panic about too, I'm just pretending it doesn't exist right now.

Where is it that you don't want to go Nicole? *hugs*

nicole94 27-07-2010 02:50 PM

im going on a 3 day trip to this adventure park thing with my DBT group, but its making me really panicky

MammaMia 27-07-2010 03:02 PM

That's understandable. I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go...

nicole94 27-07-2010 03:08 PM

i know, but i am having so many panick attacks! its never been this bad before :( i cut all up my right arm list night. i dont normally do that :(

shadowedsoul 27-07-2010 03:17 PM

Cuddles everyone. Curls up tight and shuts out world can't deal need to shut down. =(

Doikers 27-07-2010 04:37 PM

Had a meeting with the volunteer lady ( Anne) She is super nice and I just talked about some of my problems , including my sui plan with her . I'm telling as many people as I can about my plan it's hard though. Some part of me wants help. Some part of me wants to die . I'm SO confused and conflicted , my mind is battleing itself and I'm caught up in the middle :S Sorry I needed to get that out somewhere....

I'm Scared they will want to put me in Hospital.
I'm Scared they won't want to put me in Hospital.
AARRGG!!!!!

PoisonedApple 27-07-2010 04:58 PM

*hugs everyone*
just popping in to say i'm around and reading everything even if i'm not posting right now...

misskitty112 27-07-2010 05:36 PM

Nicole, I'm thinking of you. I'm sure you'll have a good time, but being nervous about it is normal. *gentle hugs*

Mark, I'm super super proud of you telling your plan. You are so brave. *hugs*

*cuddles everyone else in the thread*

I'm doing a bit better today. The post show slump isn't as horrible, although I expect a relapse in it sometime this week. Right now, I'm just stuck in the problems with the (ex? I suppose?) fiance. I know if he doesn't want me, then he probably isn't the one and I shouldn't fight it. But I'm terrified. Loneliness scares me. What if I'm undesirable? Untouchable? I feel I am, and I don't want that for the rest of my life.